josephbloggs

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The advertising of sky uk this box offer is terrible every 10 minutes

Comes advertising and this on all channels!

Customers payed 70 pounds a month in uk getting real cheated

Only the paytv in uk advertising so much other country not do maybe 5 minute an hour!

So for me all this wen stream boxes are nice but only so long the server disappear

So, what do you recommend for a buffer free international streaming?

I do not recommend any ISP as what works for me, might or might not work for you.

We recently purchased a British IPTV box from mrskytv it costs 10K a year the box is a mag250 no buffering issues until last night when it started freezing I have the 3bb fibre and after making a speedtest ruled out the issue being with our internet connection so emailed the supplier who told me to turn the box off and on and same with router and it was all ok again for an hour the started buffering again. After ten minutes a message appeared on the screen saying that they where having technical issues on some channels so ended up watching a movie instead. I received a reply from the supplier within 20 minutes of making the complaint, not bad for a Saturday night. Today its working fine and it all looks good. My advice is try before you buy and find a reliable supplier I insisted on a free trial for 48 hours before parting with any cash, the Mrs loves being able to watch the soaps again, i get to watch top gear and the footy, I reckon you need at least 6MB in Thailand to watch UK television through the internet.

Did anyone else have issues last night?

• 2 weeks later...

I have added the Depository and your script, to XMBC

but cannot see how to access the functions

To Install:

Download the .zip file

XBMC: SYSTEM -> Settings -> Add-ons -> ( .. | .. | .. ) Install from zip file

XBMC: SYSTEM -> Settings -> Add-ons -> ( .. | .. | .. ) Get Add-ons -> MX repository -> Video Add-ons

Select the item and INSTALL when the dialog box appears

The items will then be available under XBMC: VIDEOS -> Add-ons ( .. ) Video Add-ons

* ( .. ) found at top of lists, returns to previous menu level. XBMC returns you to the last sub-menu you visited so scrolling to the very top of the list and selecting ( .. ) will back you up one level.

Do I get my piece of cheese now?

// Addendum / edit

The above script didn't load script.module.t0mm0.common.zip so I eventually had to follow these additional instructions for the MX BBC PLAYER to work.

Installation

1. This addon MUST be installed from the MX.repository (not as a stand alone zip file) as it has a dependency installed with it called f4mproxy by Shani_08. So download the repo here - MX Respository can be download from here and then select MX BBC Player from the repo to install it.

2. Download and install this script and install it before you run the MX BBC Player called script.module.t0mm0.common.zip else the player will fail. This is only required on new install that do not have the script already installed.

3. If you are using a box that can not download files add this to your system >file manager and do it via system > addons >install zip file the link is http://remoteman.tv/repo/ call it MX then go to system addons > install by zip file > mx > then plugin.video.mxbbc/ and get the script called script.module.t0mm0.common.zip (I will clean this up soon as it is way to messy)

I guess I don't get a piece of cheese. sad.png

But I can watch the BBC.

Edited by RichCor

it was cleaned up when we added it to the xbmchub add-on installer, which you can get from fusion, I have changed my add-on page to say this "06/06/2014 - it is best to use the XBMCHUB Add-on installer to install this addon."

Good luck with it ..

it was cleaned up when we added it to the xbmchub add-on installer, which you can get from fusion, I have changed my add-on page to say this "06/06/2014 - it is best to use the XBMCHUB Add-on installer to install this addon."

Good luck with it ..

Hi Joncl,

Great app. It works like a treat. Thanks.

I downloaded it on my 4.2 android box and it works great

One question?

Is there any reason why it won't download on my TOT android box?

The app is there but when it states downloading, it just stops.

Cheers,

JJP

I do not get what you mean, as this is a XBMC video add-on not an app, it is all done within XBMC which of course must be running for you do do this, so please explain more.

I do not get what you mean, as this is a XBMC video add-on not an app, it is all done within XBMC which of course must be running for you do do this, so please explain more.

Hi Joncl,

I downloaded your xmbc MX player add on successfully on my android 4.2.

I tried the same on my TOT android box but it won't download the add on.

It states 0% downloading and then just stops.

cheers,

JJP

so XBMC works on your tot box? Yes?

Yes, thats why i can't work out why it will not download your xmbc add on on the TOT Box?? but works/downloads ok on my other android 4.2 box????

JJP

do you have the hub addon installer installed from fusion? If so use it to install the MX BBC Player.

as I do not have a tot box, I have no idea why yu can not install it as it even works on the R8 boxes which are simular to the tot box

Thanks jonci, beyond my comprehension sport365 for me, I did try but fusion would not install for me, tried to follow instructions to the letter, but could not get past part 2 of the fusion installation

this bit never happened for me

Press the “OK” button on the “First run help…” popup, if prompted

Edited by bartender100

As per your PM on xbmchub.com we are happy to help, bring your notebook over here and we will show you what to do and get you started ..

Edited by joncl

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

correct XBMC has it all ..

Well, yes. Basically this box runs XBMC and everything is free. I got it delivered this morning. The main subscription package for extra channels and live sports (if you want it) comes through NTV (http://www.ntv.mx).

Basically, you could do it yourself through your computer, but the box just comes pre-loaded with everything and - for me - just makes everything easier as you have a remote etc. I have no regrets about spending the money (so far).

I have had the www.watchglobal.tv set-top box for 6 months and highly recommend it. It is true you can get many of the channels for free elsewhere but to get channels like Sky Sports and BT Sports plus all the sports channels you do need some kind of subscription service.

The watchglobal.tv box comes already fully loaded for those of us who are not tech savvy. I just plugged it in and connected it to the TV and was watching Sky Sports within minutes. The box actually gets 70 worldwide sports channels with the subscription, all in high quality and I haven't had buffering issues on a True 16mbs connection. The subscription also gives all the Nat Geo and Discovery channels. It also has about 40 Scandinavian channels. There is about 200 channels total on subscription plus all the free stuff that comes with the box.

No issues what so ever here on XBMC all good as normal and Monaco F1 qualy in full HD .. all good.

Really appreciate all the help you've provided, the MX news links are working great thanks.

Question: What do you recommend for live sports? For example how did you watch the F1 in HD? I have tried likes of Sports Devil and MashUp but quality of sports video isn't as good as your news links?

• Like 1

No issues what so ever here on XBMC all good as normal and Monaco F1 qualy in full HD .. all good.

Really appreciate all the help you've provided, the MX news links are working great thanks.

Question: What do you recommend for live sports? For example how did you watch the F1 in HD? I have tried likes of Sports Devil and MashUp but quality of sports video isn't as good as your news links?

Yes, the same question from me as well. I was flicking around last night (XBMC) and all the world cup football looked poor quality/broken streams. Thanks for fixing the Sky News HD link, it's great.

• Like 1

Over 66 free (no need to subscribe to ntv) sports channels under P2P-streams in the xbmchub add-on installer sky, bt, eurosport, etc ..

• Like 1

Over 66 free (no need to subscribe to ntv) sports channels under P2P-streams in the xbmchub add-on installer sky, bt, eurosport, etc ..

How do you get from p2p-streams which I have to sky, bt, eurosport, etc .. ?

If I choose p2p-streams I have options

-Addon website parsers

-Addon xml lists

-Addon favorites

Acestream

Sopcast

Addvanced tools?

All I can find for sky, bt, eurosport, etc .. is to choose the first options (-Addon website parsers) then search through some of the options? Is this correct to get to sky, bt, eurosport, etc .. ? My results have been less than impressive with much buffering or not link established at all vs your excellent news links which work very fast.

Edited by WorriedNoodle

Sorry to hear that, p2p-streams works very very well on tot fiber and true docsis lines, but as they mileage may vary. I am assuming you have acestreams installed on your xbmc device?

Sorry to hear that, p2p-streams works very very well on tot fiber and true docsis lines, but as they mileage may vary. I am assuming you have acestreams installed on your xbmc device?

Yes using Acestreams as well. I'm on TOT ADSL 10mbps line, maybe thats it. Ah well, I'll stick with TOT 10mbps and pay for ilikeHD which shows live sports clearly for me - cheaper than getting faster internet.