Short of the odd Baht or ten? How to make money in Thailand.

David48

my favourite quote... "i would not come over here counting on living off online gambling"

what about "i know a canadian guy who works in thailand selling drugs " smile.png

yes he seemed to know a lot about the dodgy business run by that "guy"

• Like 1

does this knobjockey make money from this crap he is spitting out ?

youtube pays revenue from ads if enough people click on your page

so just by this thread alone is helping him to make money

he mentioned boiler room scams as well though ,i think we should get the waterboard out

and ask him some "questions" about what else is a good way to make money in thailand :D

lets come up with our own so he can add them his 'listen to crap joe has to say from amelica take II'....

there was 2 listed above somewhere.....

#15.... scribe emails for scamming bg's to their farang targets.....500b a pop

• Like 1

@16 :

collect empty bottles you see littered around ,you get 50 satang or 1/2 a baht for every large beer bottle (640ml)

i forget the price of plastic bottles but its worth something as well so worth collecting .....and who knows ,you might find

something else when your checking the garbage for bottles that has a thai value laugh.png

Edited by speedtripler

Some other ways to make money in thailand he missed...

- win the state lottery (he only mentioned online gambling)

- sell your organs (i'm not sure if this was included in his idea about selling random stuff on ebay)

- contract killing (i reckon he's done this before but he didn't want to say, or maybe he forgot)

• Like 2

Some other ways to make money in thailand he missed...

- win the state lottery (he only mentioned online gambling)

- sell your organs (i'm not sure if this was included in his idea about selling random stuff on ebay)

- contract killing (i reckon he's done this before but he didn't want to say, or maybe he forgot)

are farangs alllowed to win the thai lottery ? surely that previledge is reserved for thai only

i thought it was rigged anyway , about 4 times recently its been the numbers on yinlucks car number plates

by mathematically impossible "coincidence" ?

• Like 1

The next Tony Robbins.. So inspiring.

Should have seminars.

Shhhhhhhh ... I was saving that for a later time.

If I was going to make a video like the one I posted as the OP I would have had ...

Shaved

Dressed like I was successful and made money from the Pearls of Wisdom I was about to impart.

And if I looked like Scott, have a pretty next to me so at least there was something nice to look at.

OH ... then you have diction, timing, oration and finally, some good ideas.

But heck, the clip is what it is ... and reminds us what not to do.

I still like this lassie though, she's fun if nothing else ... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/725036-dos-and-donts-of-thailand-simplified-guide-for-newbies/

@16 :

collect empty bottles you see littered around ,you get 50 satang or 1/2 a baht for every large beer bottle (640ml)

i forget the price of plastic bottles but its worth something as well so worth collecting .....and who knows ,you might find

something else when your checking the garbage for bottles that has a thai value laugh.png

@ 17 ... ???

@16 :

@ 17 ... ???

sell your body ?

he has some worthwhile advice in other videos

1) do not fall in love in Pattaya

2) don't go home with a soapy (very bad advice)

3) don't send money to girls in Thaland (very good advice)

4) wear a cloth diaper in your belt between your ass and your neck, so you dont walk around Bangkok looking like you pisse-d in your pants, because, you sweat more than normal people

I thought that was eathshaking

4) wear a cloth diaper in your belt between your ass and your neck, so you dont walk around Bangkok looking like you pisse-d in your pants, because, you sweat more than normal people

Saw a guy in Bangkok yesterday who had clearly followed through. He appeared to be completely oblivious to the state of his pants.

Back on topic, save money by not leaving a tip everytime somebody as much as looks at you. Since I first came here years ago the growth in tipping has been remarkable.

Saw a guy in Bangkok yesterday who had clearly followed through. He appeared to be completely oblivious to the state of his pants.

Back on topic, save money by not leaving a tip everytime somebody as much as looks at you. Since I first came here years ago the growth in tipping has been remarkable.

once a traveler sees how far a few hundred baht goes to a girl "working" at a bar,

it's hard to keep the hand out of pocket

I once paid a girl 200 baht just to go away