Nai Yang - Once were Buffaloes

LeungKen

I could not figure out the coordinates in that form. Image showed it clearly. Thanks.

I rode through that area some time ago and it seems to turn in to Kamala style of road. Plenty of new restaurants/hair saloons etc. there.

You can always move to east side of the island, for example Ao Por. We have nothing here (which itself is sometimes quite annoying :)

You can still see the buffaloes on Mai Khao beach and at the end of the runway, also in the fields near to Sakoo village.

But yes, the village atmosphere disappeared a long time ago. I 'retreated' into the rubber tree plantations on Kokmort, (behind the main airport road). It's a cul-de-sac, so little chance of too much development, (apart from what I build...).

Simon

Very slightly offtopic2.gif.pagespeed.ce.kcjFR6YG46.gi but I can recall watching the buffaloes wandering along Kamala beach at sunset....happy days before Paradise was Lost and Phuket was still a tropical island sad.png

Very slightly offtopic2.gif.pagespeed.ce.kcjFR6YG46.gi but I can recall watching the buffaloes wandering along Kamala beach at sunset....happy days before Paradise was Lost and Phuket was still a tropical island sad.png

What do you mean, did it turn into an arctic island overnight? Or were you here before the bridge was built?

• Like 2

I have yet to find any plans or artists impressions of how this shopping centre is going to look.

All I've heard is people saying it's going to look like Jung Ceylon or same same Central.

Has anyone heard anything more ?

What do you mean, did it turn into an arctic island overnight? Or were you here before the bridge was built?

If you must be so pedantic, perhaps I should have said an unspoilt tropical island

That is, as opposed to the concrete jungle it has now become

I do hope that offends your sensibilities less, Khun keestha whistling.gif

Edited by VBF
  • Like 1

If you must be so pedantic, perhaps I should have said an unspoilt tropical island

That is, as opposed to the concrete jungle it has now become

I do hope that offends your sensibilities less, Khun keestha whistling.gif

Last thing I want to be is pedantic! Don't tell me you have lost your sense of humor in the Land Of Smiles. Reading TV sometimes I get the feeling many actually did. But we are meandering off topic, I propose we just leave it at this.

This could end up with .... back in the days when we didnt need a legal visa to live here and could just be a 10 year tourist.

Then most of the threads could all be about the same agenda :-)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app