Tarit expects several PDRC leaders to be arrested in two days

webfact

He would be much better employed using the resources of the police and DSI in trying to track down those who are shooting and bombing the protesters.

But leading protests against what is now a non existent Govt is a far more heinous crime than cold blooded murder.

And besides its far easier to go after someone you know and who is in plain sight than actually having to conduct a messy investigation where you might have to leave the air con office.

We wait to see if he has any more luck than Chalerm with his paratroopers.

Incidentally, how is the investigation going into Tarits extraordinary wealth.

• Like 2

Tarit following the tried and true CAPO strategy - tell the whole nation through television exactly who they are going to arrest first and why, exactly what conditions are needed in order for them to succeed, and that they're waiting for those special exact conditions in order to succeed, and exactly when they will make the arrests. In the meantime, it seems Chalerm's paratroopers are taking an indefinite leave of absence, as Chalerm muses at the bottom of a bottle that suppressing free expression can be so exhausting.

They had the perfect opprtunity at the RTAF compound today.

This whole thing has descended into total BS and would be pure comedy if not for the trgedies involved.

• Like 1

I wonder how Suthep is being elusive? Unless the one we see everyday is his clone? Making dumb statements like "They are still elusive because they have not returned home or returned to stay where they used to stay" not only redefines stupidity, it insults people with any form of intelligence. By the way, how are they going to arrest the leaders, once they're no longer 'elusive'? Chalerm in his favourite skirt, perhaps? I mean, that's quite a good disguise, isn't it?

Edited by outsider

I wonder how Suthep is being elusive? Unless the one we see everyday is his clone? Making dumb statements like "They are still elusive because they have not returned home or returned to stay where they used to stay" not only redefines stupidity, it insults people with any form of intelligence. By the way, how are they going to arrest the leaders, once they're no longer 'elusive'? Chalerm in his favourite skirt, perhaps? I mean, that's quite a good disguise, isn't it?

I'm sure nobody will notice when they're on the way to arrest with Chalerm upfront

minister-chalerm-yoobamrung-pink-bentley

• Like 1

there will be a lot of people, after this is all over, will taking new residence in Dubai,

I am sure Tarit and Chalerm will be sone of the candidates,

Th will be better off without them

Edited by franzs