Where to meet Caucasian women in Bangkok.

VocalNeal

I figure you ladies will know.

An acquaintance of mine has amicably decided to split with his girlfriend so is now single again. The problem is that although living and working in Bangkok he does not find Asian women physically attractive.

So what establishments if any do Caucasian women frequent? Us old guys figured Cheap Charlies but on reflection that is mainly tourists? Someone even suggested foreign correspondents club.w00t.gif some years ago teachers from certain schools used to frequent Noreiga's on Soi 4 but that is now gone.

Maybe there isn't any specific place but I thought I would ask.

" meet up "events and the Hash scene ( google Bangkok hash), is where I would start,also " Internations" events.

Not noticed any single Caucasians at Hashes. There are other Hashes but most Filipino or Thai girlfriends and wives. Thanks for the Bangkok Hash idea but it is men onlywhistling.gif

Meet ups might work, I even thought of going to the running one for distance running but they meet at 6.30 am. Bit early for me.biggrin.png

Although we aren't a dating site this has come up a few times, usually night time venues like witches tavern & the bars in that area plus saxaphone have the expat women in. Most living in country tend to go out to places like that rather than the backpacker venues.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

" meet up "events and the Hash scene ( google Bangkok hash), is where I would start,also " Internations" events.

Not noticed any single Caucasians at Hashes. There are other Hashes but most Filipino or Thai girlfriends and wives. Thanks for the Bangkok Hash idea but it is men only alt=whistling.gif>

Meet ups might work, I even thought of going to the running one for distance running but they meet at 6.30 am. Bit early for me. alt=biggrin.png>

ooops

Although we aren't a dating site this has come up a few times, usually night time venues like witches tavern & the bars in that area plus saxaphone have the expat women in. Most living in country tend to go out to places like that rather than the backpacker venues.

Thank you Boo. I will discretely pass this on.

Not noticed any single Caucasians at Hashes. There are other Hashes but most Filipino or Thai girlfriends and wives. Thanks for the Bangkok Hash idea but it is men onlywhistling.gif

Meet ups might work, I even thought of going to the running one for distance running but they meet at 6.30 am. Bit early for me.biggrin.png

Thought it was your "friend".............whistling.gif ...................facepalm.gif ...........................laugh.png

laugh.png

• Like 1

There's loads of Western crumpet on Khao San rd. We were there the other day. Since I had me hair done I can't keep the dollies off me....apart from the wife....

Some of the lasses I seen in Pattaya on my last whizz down there while Pat was in Singers was staggering.

Good luck to you (or your 'mate')

The meet up events is a decent idea, I attended a couple of those but it was before the current events organizer which for me seem to be a little too boring in a sense, since I have a family. Also most, not all but most were a bit older, not knowing how old your bud is makes it hard to get a real sense but there maybe events that attract a more younger crowd if that's what is being sought.

Thought it was your "friend".............whistling.gif ...................facepalm.gif ...........................laugh.png

I see the comprehension issues have followed you over here too. Always looking for the childish wise crack, piss take, the highlighted portion is self explanatory..

Edited by WarpSpeed

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Not noticed any single Caucasians at Hashes. There are other Hashes but most Filipino or Thai girlfriends and wives. Thanks for the Bangkok Hash idea but it is men only alt=whistling.gif>

Meet ups might work, I even thought of going to the running one for distance running but they meet at 6.30 am. Bit early for me. alt=biggrin.png>

ooops

OOOPSSS! Context... whistling.gifrolleyes.gif

Edited by WarpSpeed

I posted the suggestion re Hashes,there are several Hashes in Bangkok,4 a week on average,only the Saturday one is male only.

On the Thursday hash a few weeks ago there were 2 lovely English girls.

Re " meet up" events,not many girls are going to be running around at 6.30 am,there are lots of meet up groups on the Bangkok meet up website,cooking groups,movie lovers,language lovers,just trawl through the website.

If you really want to go for it,if you register on the " Internations website as an " albatross" member ( which is a subscription),you can research/contact Internations members in Bangkok by their Nationality.

I've not tried it but " your friend" could also check out the weekly " quiz nights" at the western pubs.

I would suggest various waiting rooms since it is there that people have time to chat.

Everytime I see the "grocery store" suggestion I wince. I get hit on more times than not when in places like Villa Market, and my apologies to anyone reading this whom I have blown off, but I do not live in Bangkok and when running errands there am always on a very tight schedule. Even women living there, will often be in a hurry. It's errand time, usually fit into a busy schedule, not really time to chat in most cases so being apoproached can be a nuisance.

Which waiting rooms? Take your pick:

any of the international hospitals catering to westerners

ditto dental

vetinary hospitals

immigration offices

etc

Take a look to many Thai dating sites. There are many girls, that look very Thai style, but have choose Caucasian as race in their profiles. ;-)

A more serious answer would be; Try out some Gyms.

Edited by Taunusianer
  • Like 1

After work spots like Witches, La Monita, Whisgars (they're even hosting a gathering of an all women group on Wednesday night I'll be attending - all professional, self-sufficient women), Zuma, etc. or brunches at Karma Kamet, Cafe Tartine, anywhere in Thong Lor, or K-Village during the BKK Farmer's Market.

I think for the most part, most of us get our groceries delivered except for the few random items we pick up at Villa every now and again.

Turn the lights down low, wear eye pads, don't talk, buy ear plugs, and let his senses take him on a wild and wonderful ride with one of our local beauties, or go down and compete with

a whole bunch of Thai guys in the local nightclub trying to woo the ever evasive falang lady.