Thailand Elite easy access 500k THB card

But I am feeling especially happy that, finally, you found peace, as well as the answer to your last question before to apply for the Elite card and join thousands of happy members enjoying their priceless visa smile.png

Why thank You. However I hope I don't have to join anytime soon, as my plan A is to stay on marriage extensions. However TE now has firmly crawled to plan B territory.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Stanley78 and everyone else who has posted in this thread. It is very helpful and informative.

I have just one question, is there any restriction about the nationalities that are eligible for this program? Can an Indian passport holder apply? If I (Indian passport holder) am in Bangkok on a tourist visa, do I just fill out the form and pay the money without even leaving Thailand? This is amazing. I know many people here in India who would jump at such an offer.

There are no nationality restrictions.

Which adds to the fact that foreign criminals will be buying them. Not to mention illegal workers here, which is what the whole crack down was supposed to clean up.

Just a short term revenue raising exercise by Thai authorities, which they may regret, and therefore cancel, in the future.

Edited by NamKangMan

There are no nationality restrictions.

Which adds to the fact that foreign criminals are buying them.

I see what you mean... You're not a criminal, so you do not buy it.

Correct. Not a criminal, and not stupid. :)

Keep your insulting comments for yourself

• Like 1

@ Frank78

It's not an insulting comment.

You have weighed up the risk versus the reward of the product, as I have, and I don't see the reward greater than the risk, and cost of the product.

Each to their own.

Unlike many on this forum, it's no bother if I have to live outside of Thailand for some months of the year.

You implied people tht bought this card are either stupid or criminals. Nothing to add.

Well, I know of some foreigners, who are of the criminal element, who have bought the card.

I'm not saying everyone who has bought the card are criminals, but, let's be honest, it's a great product for foreign criminals to buy. They disappear in Thailand, for years, and may never face justice for their crimes in their home countries.

I'm sure the Russian Mafia will be snapping these cards up.

As far as the "stupid" comment, like I said, each to their own, but the visa crack down coming at the same time they are marketing the Elite Card, well, I can see through it, but good luck to you, if you have bought one.

You implied people tht bought this card are either stupid or criminals. Nothing to add.

Well, I know of some foreigners, who are of the criminal element, who have bought the card.

I'm not saying everyone who has bought the card are criminals, but, let's be honest, it's a great product for foreign criminals to buy. They disappear in Thailand, for years, and may never face justice for their crimes in their home countries.

As far as the "stupid" comment, like I said, each to their own, but the visa crack down coming at the same time they are marketing the Elite Card, well, I can see through it, but good luck to you, if you have bought one.

i

I haven't bought one. I don't need one right now. And following the flow the thai government wants you too is everything but stupid. Actually it may be the smartest thing to do for people that are intend to stay, certainly the most honest way for people not eligible for anything else. Therefore, once again, really not stupid, unlike those hateful comments about a card some can afford. It's like criticizing people for buying an expensive car...

• Like 1

i

I haven't bought one. I don't need one right now. And following the flow the thai government wants you too is everything but stupid. Actually it may be the smartest thing to do for people that are intend to stay, certainly the most honest way for people not eligible for anything else. Therefore, once again, really not stupid, unlike those hateful comments about a card some can afford. It's like criticizing people for buying an expensive car...

"And following the flow the thai government wants you too is everything but stupid." - "Keep your insulting comments for yourself." biggrin.png

That's good. It works out to about 8 US dollars a day over 5 years. Beer or dog food money. Very tempting and a fantastic deal.

But what happens after the 5 years are up? Pay another 500k Baht?

"Beer or dog food money." - I'd rather spend it on "beer and dog food" than a dodgy scheme that probably will not last 5 years, just like the Thai Governments in the last decade did not last. :)

i

"And following the flow the thai government wants you too is everything but stupid." - "Keep your insulting comments for yourself." biggrin.png

You need help with this sentence?

That's good. It works out to about 8 US dollars a day over 5 years. Beer or dog food money. Very tempting and a fantastic deal.

"Beer or dog food money." - I'd rather spend it on "beer and dog food" than a dodgy scheme that probably will not last 5 years, just like the Thai Governments in the last decade did not last. smile.png

But the people who got the card 5 years ago still have the visa don't they?

"Beer or dog food money." - I'd rather spend it on "beer and dog food" than a dodgy scheme that probably will not last 5 years, just like the Thai Governments in the last decade did not last. smile.png

Yeah they do. Well not this one, but previous ones. They never stopped to work despite several governments and bad predictions from jealous people,

@ Frank78

I allowed for the fact that you are not a native English speaker. biggrin.png

No I'm not. Thats all you've found to justify your comment?

Well, you criticized my comprehension of your sentence, and I merely pointed out that you are not a native Englisg speaker, so you would do well to correct your sentence, before criticizing me, as I can only go on what you have posted. :)

Just like the 30 day visa runs have been stopped, what makes you think they will not/could not honour the Elite Card in the future????

It's a visa, not citizenship.

It can be revoked at anytime, and if so, what are you going to do, farang? Who are you going to complain to, The World Court? You've be screwed. Simple as that.

Edited by NamKangMan

@ Frank78

Well, you criticized my comprehension of your sentence, and I merely pointed out that you are not a native Englisg speaker, so you would do well to correct your sentence, before criticizing me, as I can only go on what you have posted. :)

Yeah whatever. There is another thread about elite card bashing where you should go to call the people buying this card "stupid" again.

Yeah they do. Well not this one, but previous ones. They never stopped to work despite several governments and bad predictions from jealous people,

You shouldn't mistake jealous people for intelligent people. :)

@ Frank78

Well, you criticized my comprehension of your sentence, and I merely pointed out that you are not a native Englisg speaker, so you would do well to correct your sentence, before criticizing me, as I can only go on what you have posted. smile.png

Yeah whatever. There is another thread about elite card bashing where you should go to call the people buying this card "stupid" again.

You do know, there actually isn't a sick buffalo up in Issan, and mama didn't really have a motorbike accident. biggrin.png

Just like the 30 day visa runs have been stopped, what makes you think they will not/could not honour the Elite Card in the future????

It's a visa, not citizenship.

Because that is a 30 day visa vs this being a 5 year visa? Unless they canceled existing visas and kicked people out you haven't posed a remotely intelligent question. You aren't entitled to a visa run. This is different.

From what I understand one doesn't need to leave Thailand at all for 5 years with this. So there is no question of a visa run.

Edited by themechanic