good and cheap OFC Loudspeaker cable

MoD1977

Pattaya not so sure except for the main stream Power Buy in central Mall, Namchai on Sukhumvit. Piannas Electric on Central Pattaya rd, just up from Big C Xtra but wont be cheap. If you want to venture a little bit further there's an electrical suppliers on Thepprasit Rd, if you are coming from Sukhumvit and heading down towards Jomtien its just past the second garage on your right hand side. It has some big speakers etc outside, small shop only girls working there. They stock most things at a good price recommended!!

Good luck

IW

I guess for people who've never been exposed to the crazy prices some companies charge for cables, the word 'cheap' might have a different meaning. I like the plain old Rat Shack cable they sell off the roll in 'proper' electronics stores, but even that seems hard to come by in Patts. The 6K pair of speaker cables Piyanas supplied me with my recent electronics purchase is cheap by their standards, but it's so much easier working with that plain old $3-per-metre Rat Shack cable IMO. I'll only go back to Piyanas if I have to - nothing against the guys, but they are in an industry where high markups are just business-as-usual.

Depends on which type of " ofc cables" the OP is after

ofc stands for either optical fiber cable or oxygen free copper cable

Since he’s querying about 2.5 mm2 speaker cable, it should be pretty obvious. smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

Not sure if Amorn, basement of tukcom has it, but it would be worth a check.

Consider using co-axial cable in a dual configuration.

The braided component from cable 1 is soldered onto the core of cable 2 and

The braided component from cable 2 is soldered onto the core of cable 1.

Its cheap and gives very very good results

Have a look at this link

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=diy+coaxial+speaker+cable&rlz=1C1CHMD_enAU567AU567&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=-0p3U6feE86SuATN_YLQBw&ved=0CEAQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=624