PCAD guards beat up redshirt over traffic complaints

webfact

another really bright red shirt..seriously what did he expect...coffee1.gif

Here's the PDRC ram-raiding the police and army lines at the Electoral Commission yesterday, (courtesy of Sanook.com).

Amazing that the military just does nothing about this.

Currently, something is definitely wrong is this country!

You are obviously one of the sharper knives in the drawer.

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, a redshirt gets back some of what they usually dish out to everyone else and they start to bitch about it, now they now how ecveryone else feels when the reds are the ones doing the bashing. He should be gratefull they didnt lob a grenade in his car and start shooting at him like the reds have been doing to them, what a pack of wooses the reds really are

I guess he expected a right to voice his opinion. But clearly, this is a right only enjoyed by the PDRC. It would be nice to see Sutheps supporters on TV condemn the violence instead of justifying it . . . "oh but the red supporters on TV dont condemn violence commited by red shirts" . I can already hear you guys saying it . . . a sad reflection on the brainwashed sad.png

dont you mean mocking.goading..and drawing them in..your definition will always be blinckered by your absence of rational thought..

Come on, go for it, you know you want to say they were asking for it - mocking, goading , drawing them in. Those peaceful PDRC guards, they just can't resist a good beating and shooting when they get goaded. Stands to reason dun it? whistling.gif

At least they did not stab him,this time,absolute thugs.

How does a thug become 'an absolute thug'wai.gif.

Do you reckon his phone still works??

Edited by SICHONSTEVE

I guess he expected a right to voice his opinion. But clearly, this is a right only enjoyed by the PDRC. It would be nice to see Sutheps supporters on TV condemn the violence instead of justifying it . . . "oh but the red supporters on TV dont condemn violence commited by red shirts" . I can already hear you guys saying it . . . a sad reflection on the brainwashed sad.png

''Hey you dumb yellow shirt bastards you are blocking the traffic,get off the road''

''Oh my goodness so we are,i'm so sorry,we will move back now'"

''Thank you for your cooperation''

''Don't mention it, it was our mistake''

He then got kicked in the nuts, had his face smashed in and his car trashed, that's how it happened i swear it.

Here's the PDRC ram-raiding the police and army lines at the Electoral Commission yesterday, (courtesy of Sanook.com).

Many people have formed their own opinion of where the military's true allegiance lies. Incidents such as this and at the secure RTAF compound are making it all but impossible to dispell those opinions.

I suggest you formally forward your complains and grievances to DSI, CAPO, OAG, RTP and Robert Amsterdam.

or just lobe a gernade in their direction next time.....fight fire with fire.

At least they did not stab him,this time,absolute thugs.

How does a thug become 'an absolute thug'wai.gif.

When absolute is used as an adjective coffee1.gif

Thanks for describing what an adjective is to me, in absolute terms!!

Since the red shirt supporters here always claim it is the PDRC who shoot and bomb themselves, whenever they are attacked, would the same logic not dictate that it was in fact red shirts in disguise who beat up one of their own in this case?

Or does the false flag operations only work one way? biggrin.png

I think the witness statements on these attacks put it squarely in the anti government camp. Almost as good as the photo evidence of the PDRC throwing grenades at their own people.

dont you mean mocking.goading..and drawing them in..your definition will always be blinckered by your absence of rational thought..

Maybe he was, goading them, but does that justify violence? I have condemned violence on both sides and take a rational view. My sympathies lie with the elected government purely on the grounds that they were elected and I am a firm believer in democracy. No matter what you say, the PDRC, lead by a corrupt meglomaniac, is attempting a power grab under the auspices of removing corruption from government is laughable it were not so damaging to the country. Had it been the Democratic Party in government and the reds were attempting to remove them, I would be supporting the government. There should be only one way to remove a government, and that is by election.

Since the red shirt supporters here always claim it is the PDRC who shoot and bomb themselves, whenever they are attacked, would the same logic not dictate that it was in fact red shirts in disguise who beat up one of their own in this case?

I think the witness statements on these attacks put it squarely in the anti government camp. Almost as good as the photo evidence of the PDRC throwing grenades at their own people.

Please provide links to those alleged photos of PDRC throwing grenades at their own people.

I suggest you formally forward your complains and grievances to DSI, CAPO, OAG, RTP and Robert Amsterdam.

No, I'm calling on General Prayuth Chan-ocha, and the Royal Thai Army to do their job and protect Thailand from these thugs.

CAPO has already issued the order to the army, and the General agreed to follow CAPO's command last Sunday at the new Generals meeting.

Currently, I don't believe the military have powers of arrest? Do you want to see a SoE for that? Be careful what you wish for. It's the job of the police force to arrest. Always has been. The military have been asked to be present, as it is believed that will temper the the PCAD protesters. You can see it in that video. Had they not been there, there is a greater chance that police could be mowed down by those trucks. It seems ot would have been easy enough to run them over if they really wanted to...but they didn't.

Can anyone explain to me what possible reason the police and military would have to allow, not only for the protestors the publicly shame them under the table, but to physically hit a police line with a truck?

I just can't work that out.

Has there been a behind the scenes castration process or what.

Where is the personal pride in these men?

If they make an arrest they are out on bail within hours.

The Police are aware what lies in store for them and if (and sadly it looks more and more likely) the PDRC get into power. Any one with a record of making "the wrong arrest" will likely end up face down in a river.

Its called terrorism. It's particularly effective when those subjected to it know that they are not supported.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by JAG

Did you forget that the CAPO have taken the army off these operations and replaced them with more police?

Did you not understand that the army said they will only intervene if the KILLING of civilians did not stop?

Spooking a few police is not 'MURDERING CIVILIANS ...... is it?

Or are YOU handing out the orders to the Thai army now???

What office do you hold may I ask????

If this had happened in any "civilised" country, the police would have attempted to detain the offenders or if they resist then they would have been shot .... this shows me exactly how the PCAD thugs are abusing the extreme restraint the police are showing.

Peaceful protestors do NOT attempt to drive over policemen ... these protestors keep saying they are peaceful ... I do not think that word means what they think it means ... I think the word they are looking for is violent.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In a civilised country they would have been arrested - not shot!

• Like 2

Maybe he was, goading them, but does that justify violence? I have condemned violence on both sides and take a rational view. My sympathies lie with the elected government purely on the grounds that they were elected and I am a firm believer in democracy. No matter what you say, the PDRC, lead by a corrupt meglomaniac, is attempting a power grab under the auspices of removing corruption from government is laughable it were not so damaging to the country. Had it been the Democratic Party in government and the reds were attempting to remove them, I would be supporting the government. There should be only one way to remove a government, and that is by election.

There are two other ways - by impeachment/dismissal or by resignation. The former government chose resignation by their own free will.

• Like 1

Come on, go for it, you know you want to say they were asking for it - mocking, goading , drawing them in. Those peaceful PDRC guards, they just can't resist a good beating and shooting when they get goaded. Stands to reason dun it? whistling.gif

Are the PDRC guards Thai .. yes.. so in a way you answered your own question.

Beatings and other stuff happen EVERY DAY when Thai men feel slighted or goaded....

Fab4 have you ACTUALLY BEEN to Thailand??

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Almost as good as the photo evidence of the PDRC throwing grenades at their own people.

Photo evidence that doesn't exist; if you have to lie to make a point, you don't have a point to make... besides presenting yourself as a liar of course.

Get over it the PTP has marginalized the Armies involvement in any type of peace keeping, even in the deep south they have gotten the police more involved in that situation. Explain why the army would get involved when the acting fools do not want them involved

Almost as good as the photo evidence of the PDRC throwing grenades at their own people.

Photo evidence that doesn't exist; if you have to lie to make a point, you don't have a point to make... besides presenting yourself as a liar of course.

The good Dr. tends to post false info. maybe just in need of mental health counseling

The good Dr. tends to post false info. maybe just in need of mental health counseling

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/726378-thai-army-chief-warns-military-may-use-force-if-unrest-continues/#entry7827185

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/726378-thai-army-chief-warns-military-may-use-force-if-unrest-continues/#entry7827185

Where would we be without photoshop and poor grainy pictures which can be interpreted in many ways.

To come to the defense of our dear doctor, he didn't post it. Just used the tricky photo to state that the PCDR did the grenade lobbing unto their own.

Edited by rubl

The Red shirt is a moron. The PCAD guards a pack of mindless bullies.

Another protest, another day, I could just as easily have written....

The PCAD supporter is a moron. The red shirt guards a pack of mindless bullies.

And around and around we go.

You could add "and the ..insert pro or anti government critic..is a moron and the...insert vice verse of the pro or anti government critic...is a mindless idiot and around and around we go" and be equally correct for not only the real life actions but also the comments on message boards.

The reality in this is both sides are equals of a lawless, corrupt, failed state of which neither party can see that they are equally part of the problem. The country is spiraling / has spiraled out of control to a level it has not been for 80 years and at some stage the Army is going to have to step in and declare martial law.