Where did you meet your wife ?

Several years ago, at a joint meeting meeting of Thai/Chinese hi-so's (with Masters Degrees or better) and retired SAS/SBS/Special Forces operatives in Thailand.

Translation

i me her in a pattaya knockshop and im a part time teacher.

Ah, you have mastered the ancient code language, you are wise beyond your years, grasshopper. biggrin.png

A bit off topic, but has anybody else seen the dude walking around Pattaya that's the spitting image of David Carradeine with long hair as he looked back in the day?

Saw him in last week and again at Starbucks this morning, probably Korean. I was tempted to say "Ah, Grathhhopper", but thought better of it. w00t.gif

Next time you see me, pull my pony tail, I wont mind, just so long as you say, "hi chiang mai, it's me, Gsxrnx from TV, I may even buy you a beer.

not really, because this time the thread title does not assume that everybody married a Thai lady.

yes, you are correct,

first wife,

on the beach - her bikini was so small, I thought she was naked

second wife,

in community college,

she was a brazilian on an exchange holiday,

biggest mistake of my life, but the best 8 years of sex a man could ask for, so, stroke for stroke, a good value, even in baht

Da doo ron ron ron, da doo ron ron.....

A bit off topic, but has anybody else seen the dude walking around Pattaya that's the spitting image of David Carradeine with long hair as

he looked back in the day?

David Carradine slumming it in Pattaya mate? Well with the economy nowadays I suppose we all have to tighten our belts....biggrin.png

• Like 1

A bit off topic, but has anybody else seen the dude walking around Pattaya that's the spitting image of David Carradeine with long hair as

David Carradine slumming it in Pattaya mate? Well with the economy nowadays I suppose we all have to tighten our belts....biggrin.png

True, except he's been dead since 2009.

Look at my sentence from another angle.smile.png

• Like 1

Look at my sentence from another angle.smile.png

I did, he's still dead. laugh.png

More seriously, understood, others may however not be aware.

• Like 1

Several years ago, at a joint meeting meeting of Thai/Chinese hi-so's (with Masters Degrees or better) and retired SAS/SBS/Special Forces operatives in Thailand.

Translation

Ah, you have mastered the ancient code language, you are wise beyond your years, grasshopper. biggrin.png

A bit off topic, but has anybody else seen the dude walking around Pattaya that's the spitting image of David Carradeine with long hair as he looked back in the day?

Saw him in last week and again at Starbucks this morning, probably Korean. I was tempted to say "Ah, Grathhhopper", but thought better of it. w00t.gif

i saw him around he was waisted at 11 in the morning he took a skull of my sato

Met her at the school I began teaching at. She had an MA TESOL and was in charge of teaching English in the Anubaan section of the school.

Didn't work out for multiple reasons, equal fault. Awesome person, still in contact. She now runs here own tutoring center and has over 100 students.

Met my second GF at a Salsa dance place for a goodbye to a mutual friend. We hit it off after we both found out we can't dance.

GF now, met her on Thaifriendly, I've met quite a few nice and normal girls there, but I had to be selective. The only crazy girl I have ever been with here was met at a night club / bar.

• Like 2

I should mention the first girl I did marry, we divorced. We didn't even bother with the prenup we simple sat down and talked. She took the car in Thailand and I took the car in the US, split some money and we both gave back some gifts that parents have bestowed upon us.

I still get invited over as family by the inlaws, her new BF is great and I'm happy for them, she's supportive of me, and we help each other how we can.

Lot's of horror stories on this board, but it seems that if you take your time to find a good girl and family, your life will be very comfortable.

• Like 1

You hit the nail on the head,

"time" is what is takes

too many, self included in the past, rush in to relationships because we see the girls for what we want them to be

and oftentimes, they are not what "we" want them to be, they are "who they are"

accepting that is the challenge and perhaps the key

Ok I'll start.

The University of Tokyo.

Are you saying you are a Todai graduate and you met a Japanese Coed there? I think you are a fraud as nobody would call 東京大学 The University of Tokyo. One would say Tokyo University. Of course I could be wrong

If so good work mate.

Edited by arunsakda
  • Like 1