Suthep vows to surrender, stop rallies by May 27 if remaining Cabinet members not resign

Lite Beer

With Suthep gone, you Pro non democratic gov posters should be crying, you lot will have no one now to use as scapegoat for your super failure to govern within it's oath it gave.

Rice---tablets---water management---amnesty--refusal to have question time on TV----Money missing--no accounts----Sutheps Faultcheesy.gif

Election

Representative Constitutional Convention

Referendum.

Time has always been on the side of the government and time continues to be on the side of the government. Suthep, the PDRC, the judges, the advocates of a military mutiny coup d'état, the senate - they and their whole gang of feudalists - are unable to stop time or to turn back the clock.

Give up the ghost.

And keep on laughing cause it will help get you out of your doldrums.

Publicus, why are you supporting the pro government cause? Aren't you really just mad that Thaksin can not come back to his country, because of Suthep rousing the people of Bangkok to stop his movement. It seems your rants are just a cover for your real goal, giving the country back to Thaksin. Oh these Suthep people are delaying Thaksin's return. Poor Thaksin. I bet you believe it would be so nice if he could be President for life and then the country would not have to be bothered with elections again.

I can't understand if you are short sighted or just don't care. I only hear you complaining about Suthep. Please explain how you think that Thaksin will help the country. Look at what he's done over the past 3 years. Or should I say what he has messed up. It would be nice to hear and understand why you support him?

• Like 2

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely pathetic. Although, he's right on one count...Suthep sure is easy pickings! The whole protest since November speaks to an utter lack of creativity on Suthep and the PDRC. Mocking Suthep and his ridiculous rants is the only entertaining aspect of this very tragic situation (OK...Chalerm too!).

Did you forget the 2 years before November. democratically elected government--fouling up everything they touched.---Sutheps going so how about not being in denial---you did mention Chalerm---you forgot the rest.

Denial? ... I have no idea what you are talking about. You are sounding a big hysterical ginjag, maybe its a good time to take a TVF break for the night!

If you do not know what I'm talking about then you cannot read-----you are in denial about a sick pathetic government and the sick alien they have created here

I am too old to be hysterical mate, you ought to take the trip down memory lane. Get to grips with the reality that Thaksin has dunged up this country-you have just seen 3 years of his style---ANDYOU get on the keyboard with the rest of the denial group and sling dung at a guy who highlighted how damaging PTP were.

Suthep is away soon after doing his bit to try to rid Thailand of Shin and company in government-----Where Suthep goes I don't really give a fig--I object to PTP style of non governance.

• Like 2

What I would like to know from you PTP/red shirt supporters.

Do you honestly think this Govt is / has been run in a democratic manner as you would know in your own countries or any others?

Do you believe this Govt is pure a driven snow, not have committed numerous and blatant acts of corruption, cronyism, and nepotism?

Do you believe this govt populous policies where well thought out and for the benefit of all Thai people or only a select (very) few, and merely unsustainable campaign promises?

Do you honestly believe this govt has acted in a unbiased way to all Thai citizens and not shown total (biased) favoritism towards their supporters (red shirts)?

The last thing.

Do you believe that the anti govt protests are actually a bad thing and these people have no gripe of the current govt?

The "reforms" of Suthep and his PDRC are the worst idea since the Third Reich.

Elections

Referendum

Give up the ghost.

Note to self.

Never respond to this ignorant TVF member again.

Good and welcome decision to never respond, wrong rest of it.

Your questions are inside-your-box setup questions that ignore the alternatives which are Suthep, the PDRC, the DP, Abhisit, the senate, the judges, the militarist coup advocates, the purge patrol etc etc etc. In other words, a redux of Franco's Spain. Pinochet's Chile. The Burma of the fascist generals.

Your first sentence / statement in your post above self-disqualify you and your questions directed to me.

So yes, kindly don't respond to my posts because you can save me even a quick reply or ignoring you altogether.

Cheers.

Edited by Publicus

well of course even if only 100,000 turn out Sutheps way of counting it will be 1 million and a victory and he will carry on. He is like a sick old Alpha male dog who needs putting down.

Go home and back to issuing Chontes for your mates in Phuket and Samui you corrupt As***le

Edited by marstons

What I would like to know from you PTP/red shirt supporters.

Do you honestly think this Govt is / has been run in a democratic manner as you would know in your own countries or any others?

Do you believe this Govt is pure a driven snow, not have committed numerous and blatant acts of corruption, cronyism, and nepotism?

Do you believe this govt populous policies where well thought out and for the benefit of all Thai people or only a select (very) few, and merely unsustainable campaign promises?

Do you honestly believe this govt has acted in a unbiased way to all Thai citizens and not shown total (biased) favoritism towards their supporters (red shirts)?

The last thing.

Do you believe that the anti govt protests are actually a bad thing and these people have no gripe of the current govt?

The "reforms" of Suthep and his PDRC are the worst idea since the Third Reich.

Elections

Referendum

Give up the ghost.

Note to self.

Never respond to this ignorant TVF member again.

Hardly worth the time, but I will because of this denial of bad governing.

AND Pulbicus, your comment to this guy is deplorable, you win only bad friends posting like this.

Publicus, If the Dems were in power, along with Suthep (my god) and they did the same to Thailand over the last 3 years I would be the first one to criticize THEM. and if you backed them up and denied I would be firing the same broadsides at you.

Edited by ginjag
  • Like 2

Well, I, for one, don't know whether Suthep will call in quits on 27 May. What Suthep does recognize, and admits, is that the economy is in shambles and this could be a pressure point from within the PDRC itself. Tourism is off and probably affecting quite a few of the southern Provinces. Investor confidence is down. Capital flight from the Thai bourse, possible credit downgrade, etc., etc. His hope still lies with the Senate and the Army. I don't think the next 10 days in Bangkok are going to be particularly enjoyable. Suthep is just trying to be a better snake oil salesman than Thaksin which means I'll take the sheep nut cheese with grape leaves.

With Suthep gone, you Pro non democratic gov posters should be crying, you lot will have no one now to use as scapegoat for your super failure to govern within it's oath it gave.

Rice---tablets---water management---amnesty--refusal to have question time on TV----Money missing--no accounts----Sutheps Faultcheesy.gif

Election

Referendum.

Time has always been on the side of the government and time continues to be on the side of the government. Suthep, the PDRC, the judges, the advocates of a military mutiny coup d'état, the senate - they and their whole gang of feudalists - are unable to stop time or to turn back the clock.

Give up the ghost.

Publicus, why are you supporting the pro government cause? Aren't you really just mad that Thaksin can not come back to his country, because of Suthep rousing the people of Bangkok to stop his movement. It seems your rants are just a cover for your real goal, giving the country back to Thaksin. Oh these Suthep people are delaying Thaksin's return. Poor Thaksin. I bet you believe it would be so nice if he could be President for life and then the country would not have to be bothered with elections again.

I can't understand if you are short sighted or just don't care. I only hear you complaining about Suthep. Please explain how you think that Thaksin will help the country. Look at what he's done over the past 3 years. Or should I say what he has messed up. It would be nice to hear and understand why you support him?

For anyone as deep into the discussion as we are now here on TV who does not and/or cannot get past the Thaksin issue som nom na... This is a power grab by those equally and more corrupt than Thaksin ever was... Thaksin is not the issue. He is the convenient target as demonized by the real players here nothing more... If you think for one minute that any kind of reform is going to come from Suthep, Abhisit or any of the Dem/fasc group of players you are truly not up to speed on this nation or how it functions... with sin nam jai embedded into every facet of life here going back for many many decades, the lack of education, the propagation of keeping the foot planted firmly on the head of the masses... with the allies embedded in the Privy council and the mega millionaires the Constitutional Court and all Commissions...the Military...and big business...Thaksin is the least of the real threats facing the nation... None of the piling on on him or Yingluck or the remainder of the cabinet is going to change anything... The names and faces may change but the game will remain the same...and the reality is you nor I can do anything about it but.. share our opinions on it at any given time... One would think that if it really mattered.. one would do some real research, from outside sources, books, studies et al... on the way this country has operated and how it will continue to operate in the foreseeable future until people become more informed/educated and given the freedom of thought and speech we currently do not have.. instead of beating the dead horses... Suthep has taken this country backwards.. That was his function...that was his commission... and in the grand scheme of things he is merely a pawn as well... but given that information is more readily accessible and will continue to be more-so going forward... the oppression of the masses down the road is a less likely outcome, AS much as is stifled here and in the media and in this forum as well, the truth is out there if one takes the time to look for it... look beyond pro this pro that that only remains a tug of war among those who refuse to take off the blinders... it is a much bigger game....

Dirt farmer, after the democratic elections 3 years ago NO power struggle interfered with the PTP/Thaksin/Yingluck episode.

They governed with their coalition with disregard for their election pledges, after scams etc the Amnesty to pardon Thaksin brought a load of hate and opened the can of worms. They abused their power and are having to pay for that like anyone would have to do.

That created the power people to enter the scene.

Thaksin created the PTP monster, He is the reason He is the issue here. I do believe had PTP governed cleanly and Thailand progressed from it, none of this turmoil would have happened.

Hence no criticism from me, and no denial from Pro posters.

• Like 1

The game that gets you thrown in jail as there are very punitive laws when discussing it!!

You don't have to be a seasoned old codger who has lived in Thailand for decades to know this is bigger than both Suthep and Thaksin

It is, but it would not have happened my friend had everyone been allowed in the trough with the Shins and PTP, it is the fact they overshot and got too greedy that all the power came into play.

Folks, please remember that this is Mr. Suthep speaking. Remember his statements about the Final Battle, or the Last Push or something like that? Well, this is bound to be no different.. Ha ha... Or do you REALLY think this is going to be different? NOT!!!

Edited by toybits

For anyone as deep into the discussion as we are now here on TV who does not and/or cannot get past the Thaksin issue som nom na... This is a power grab by those equally and more corrupt than Thaksin ever was... Thaksin is not the issue. He is the convenient target as demonized by the real players here nothing more... If you think for one minute that any kind of reform is going to come from Suthep, Abhisit or any of the Dem/fasc group of players you are truly not up to speed on this nation or how it functions... with sin nam jai embedded into every facet of life here going back for many many decades, the lack of education, the propagation of keeping the foot planted firmly on the head of the masses... with the allies embedded in the Privy council and the mega millionaires the Constitutional Court and all Commissions...the Military...and big business...Thaksin is the least of the real threats facing the nation... None of the piling on on him or Yingluck or the remainder of the cabinet is going to change anything... The names and faces may change but the game will remain the same...and the reality is you nor I can do anything about it but.. share our opinions on it at any given time... One would think that if it really mattered.. one would do some real research, from outside sources, books, studies et al... on the way this country has operated and how it will continue to operate in the foreseeable future until people become more informed/educated and given the freedom of thought and speech we currently do not have.. instead of beating the dead horses... Suthep has taken this country backwards.. That was his function...that was his commission... and in the grand scheme of things he is merely a pawn as well... but given that information is more readily accessible and will continue to be more-so going forward... the oppression of the masses down the road is a less likely outcome, AS much as is stifled here and in the media and in this forum as well, the truth is out there if one takes the time to look for it... look beyond pro this pro that that only remains a tug of war among those who refuse to take off the blinders... it is a much bigger game....

Election

Referendum.

Give up the ghost.

Dirt farmer, after the democratic elections 3 years ago NO power struggle interfered with the PTP/Thaksin/Yingluck episode.

They governed with their coalition with disregard for their election pledges, after scams etc the Amnesty to pardon Thaksin brought a load of hate and opened the can of worms. They abused their power and are having to pay for that like anyone would have to do.

That created the power people to enter the scene.

Thaksin created the PTP monster, He is the reason He is the issue here. I do believe had PTP governed cleanly and Thailand progressed from it, none of this turmoil would have happened.

Hence no criticism from me, and no denial from Pro posters.

Ginjag stop please... do yourself a favor and take some time off to do some reading outside of thai press and learn from it... get help to let go of Thaksin... it is not about him or the last three years it is about the last 80 years of Thai politics and the ever repeating cycles of power and loss of power with always the same ammunition used and always the same plays by the same group of people... were you ever this vocal about the failings of Abhisit. or Leekpai?suthep era or the military juntas before that or are you just stuck on Thaksin...without the ability to learn from history much less study it you fall into the trap your puppetmasters ..... Suthep Abhisit, and their backers took a big blunder by PTP and hoisted it as the evil of all time and began their failed campaign there... and spent billion on it...and have the country in the shambles it is in today... aftyer the withfdrawal of the amnesty bill they should have used the crack in the armour to build some kind of real platform for the future... but they did not.. they chose instead to sit there pointing like spolit little children at the bad boy..and tried to build on that but they themselves are no better than their target in fact many of them much worse... and I daresay should they do this country a great dis-service and by some breach of the imagination come to power again legitimately their fallacies will be equally displayed....neither you or I will determine the outcome of it..or even be able to accurately project what it will be ...but my guess is that Suthep will not become the hero he thinks he will

Get your clever head out of the sand---do you think only you knows what's been going on for eighty years.

Reality, no power play was in operation during the 3 years of rule--- until Thaksin /PTP dunged it up and now all hell is loose in a nutshell.

We are aware of your saga above, but it is 2014, and another turn for the worse.

Are you trying to tell me that had the government performed incredibly the hidden powers would be involved.

You my friend are a hater of the little man that brought this out into the open. good or bad talk about Suthep I am not interested.

Folks, please remember that this is Mr. Suthep speaking. Remember his statements about the Final Battle, or the Last Push or something like that? Well, this is bound to be no different.. Ha ha... Or do you REALLY think this is going to be different? NOT!!!

And General Custers Last Stand by Yingluck

And General Custers Last Stand by Yingluck

How's that posting on subjects other than politics going ginjag? Not too well, judging by this thread, 26 posts on this thread alone. Oh the hypocrisy......................

• Like 2

Sorry mat I am the one smiling at your pathetic denial attitude to PTP.

Are your government intact ??? are they in a position to rip off any more ??? farmers waiting from Sept, 1st car buyers waiting, Failed lock stock and barrel. Sutheps fault cheesy.gif I keep putting this smiley in because this little baddie has been your main grouse. not PTP for dunging the country up.

This is May, not February.

I thought for a moment there I'd been reading your post at a thread from January, or perhaps from November last year - farmers, cars, rice.

Try to get up to date in your ramblings, okay? Did you catch the news there won't be a military coup? Let's start there. smile.png

Have to re-cap as you lot have forgot what all this is about. Shame kids shame.

I'll take you up on that, Ginjag. What is this really all about?

Never mind.

• Like 1

Actually... he really hasn't missed a step yet. Aside from a few glitches, he's been ahead of the government on every step of his campaign. Guess what... the government is dissolved and Yingluck is gone. An unelected 2nd generation Caretaker PM, CAPO, DSI, the RTP and a few others are still clinging to power. Guess what..? Supthep is still ahead of them. Guess who goes down if the army declares Marshall Law? Well it ain't the Brown Brother from the South.