non-o single entry, flying into CNX tomorrow

Hey all,

I am an American citizen I just obtained a non-o single entry visa (volunteer) from the taipei office and am flying back into chiang mai tomorrow. I have had non-o visas for the past 5 years, all volunteer and have been needing to do the 90 day visa run to mae sai, so my passport has many mae sai stamps in it. while applying for this visa the lady at the office questioned why i had so many visa stamps for mae sai (same day out/in) but eventually gave me the visa after calling and confirming i volunteer with a foundation in thailand even though i provided all the proper paper work needed.

should there be any issues at immigration at CNX tomorrow? any time i have ever applied for this same exact visa (this is the first time i have ever received the single entry, however and have never had a tourist visa in my passport, or landing visa for that matter) i have never been questioned so my mind is just kind of wandering.

i plan to obtain a spouse visa after this single entry is over however as i am getting married this coming week.

so just wondering about entering cnx tomorrow...