Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Lite Beer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

not that attractive. widely critisied on thai social media.

she is the one on the left. even the ladyboy on the right has a better shape.

attachicon.gifddd265329-53778f7b77931.jpg

Except those sweet nothings she whispers in your ear will sound like a docker on 30 a day. biggrin.png

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discussions on the international Miss Universe forum show that about a dozen protests against her have already been lodged and shes been described as everything from a racist to a whore ... its over for her. People might also be interested to hear that Thailand is getting some very negative comments generally because of het comments ... the land of burmese slaves, cheap wives, violent people, thieves, corruption etc are being thrown around ... thankyou for that miss yellow thailand.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Since she spoke out against the Reds she is automatically an enemy of them and supporter of the PDRC. Which means

Chalerm will do all he can to take her title and freeze here accounts and possibly make criminal charges against her. Since the PTP doesnt believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics then we can expect coffin burnings with used bloody tampons in front of her house along with the late night grenade throwing party. And since she is pro king and not pro PTP Thak she may be banned from the North

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Charlerm doesn't need to do anything, just give the owners of the international pageant time to find out she has ...

1. Expressed a strong one sided political statement

2. Promoted violence

... both of these are grounds for instant disqualification from the international competition. She clearly isn't as smart as many here like to think because she hasn't even taken the time to read the rules ... you know how yellows like to hold others to the rules. She's pretty much finished already and she knows it .. thats why she's spouting off while she still had some media. I used to be involved in the Australian competition and we had to get the girls to sign a statement saying they understood these particular (and other) rules before they were even allowed to be photographed for the series. It's extremely strict.

That said #2 was a far better choice anyway

Are you talking about Koh Tee, the Red Shirt leader that wants to "get rid of the elite" (genocide) with "lots of blood and violence"? (his words), and wants to divide the country, and blames the monarchy for all Thailand's problems?

Yingluck is way prettier than this pathetic excuse for miss Thailand. Most thai women I've spoken to, most yellow shirts, are horrified that this ugly woman is their embassedor.

What's inside is even uglier!

Wow you are legally bind or not wearing prescription glasses?

YL is ugly inside and out and dumb as a b...o

And she's pushing 50. But if you like MILFs who look chinese on the verge of menopause, then hey, different strokes for different folks. I'll take the chick Ms. Thailand!

Everyone has a right to voice to their own opinion and unless it violates any rules set out by the paegent I do not see why the appropriateness of her comments need to be dragged out and debated. I personally do not see people who "sit on the fence" and lack opinion of what they feel is right or wrong as being beautiful or intelligent so lets respect her opinion as a person and move on even if we disagree.

She won because of her beauty not for being politically correct.

Edited by smileydude

Since she spoke out against the Reds she is automatically an enemy of them and supporter of the PDRC. Which means

Chalerm will do all he can to take her title and freeze here accounts and possibly make criminal charges against her. Since the PTP doesnt believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics then we can expect coffin burnings with used bloody tampons in front of her house along with the late night grenade throwing party. And since she is pro king and not pro PTP Thak she may be banned from the North

Charlerm doesn't need to do anything, just give the owners of the international pageant time to find out she has ...

2. Promoted violence

... both of these are grounds for instant disqualification from the international competition. She clearly isn't as smart as many here like to think because she hasn't even taken the time to read the rules ... you know how yellows like to hold others to the rules. She's pretty much finished already and she knows it .. thats why she's spouting off while she still had some media. I used to be involved in the Australian competition and we had to get the girls to sign a statement saying they understood these particular (and other) rules before they were even allowed to be photographed for the series. It's extremely strict.

Are you talking about Koh Tee, the Red Shirt leader that wants to "get rid of the elite" (genocide) with "lots of blood and violence"? (his words), and wants to divide the country, and blames the monarchy for all Thailand's problems?

I didn't know ko tee was a contestant in the miss Universe pageant sorry ... that is what I was talking about ... can you give me a reference that shows him I a bikini? Bwahahahaha

Everyone has a right to voice to their own opinion and unless it violates any rules set out by the paegent I do not see why the appropriateness of her comments need to be dragged out and debated. I personally do not see people who "sit on the fence" and lack opinion of what they feel is right or wrong as being beautiful or intelligent so lets respect her opinion as a person and move on even if we disagree.

She did violate the rules

2. Promoted violence

I didn't know ko tee was a contestant in the miss Universe pageant sorry ... that is what I was talking about ... can you give me a reference that shows him I a bikini? Bwahahahaha

In bikini? Here it is. And he is a contestant for Mr. Universal Terrorist

redshirtnaked.jpg

tongue.png

But the CAPO has not disqualified him. They are even providing him with protection

Edited by MGP

What a horrible thing to say; "They all should be executed........", Is she perhaps the product of the education of one of those parents in the

PWRRTC (persons who really rule this country) ?

Hopefully she gets sued over her remarks and boycotted in the media.

Few years ago there was a Thai celebrity stating that Angkor Wat was in fact Thai made and therefor still a Thai possession. Public excuses had to be made.

This dumb piece of beauty case on 2 legs should do the same.

If so kick her out.. but how do you know the rules are the same.

But I am still not sure she really said this khoasod is a red propaganda machine, but it could be true.. and in that case she is stupid and should be kicked out. But its hard to believe that anyone would want to execute all red shirts. That is more then a bit extreme.

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

As usual, you are quick to defend anything said about Redshirts. Why are you trying to smear her and drag her down to your level. Remember that a door has two sides and in this case, she is the one in front of that door. What sort of money does Thaksin pay you to wrte this rubbish ??...or...are you just trolling

• Like 1

The government are supposed to serve all of Thailand and all Thai - not just the large minority that voted their way, or one family and its cronies or one man.

One Man, One Family, One Party - has a strangely familiar ring to it.

Right, and the posturing, simpering self-congratulating back-slappers in this thread, agree with you and with me that this is a bad policy. And they would all, to a man-jack, replace that with a regime they want to murder millions and millions of people. We know that because they've written that. And you haven't written that, so what is YOUR alternative to this government you don't like? You on the kill-them-all side? You seem to be leaning that way. Go ahead and commit.

I'll always take the government that doesn't murder by the millions. For all its flaws and horrors and corruption and arrogance and selfishness and greed, in a two-party race I will always take the one that's not openly in favour of killing millions and millions of its own people as the cretins in this thread favour. Always.

How about you?

A bit of a logical leap there.

Posters express support for airhead's right to express vile views, some even uphold similar notions.

Posters wish to replace corrupt sectarian government with "a regime they want to murder millions".

You support a government that does not murder by the millions, over one that openly does.

Hidden assumption that there's another potential government which openly favors killing millions.

Would that be a bit of that excellent grey propaganda you're on about?

Because, really, there's no government and no party that advocates mass murder.

And no, however repulsive what Miss Airhead posted on her FB, it does not constitute political policy,

is not indicative of intentions by political bodies, and can not be said to represent the attitude and the

opinions of all those opposed to the government.

Just to make things clear (which would save you reading my other posts on this topic) - I think that

what Miss Airhead posted is totally wrong, and that while she has the right to her opinions, their

expression in public (especially in the context of wishing to represent Thailand) ought to be condemned.

If so kick her out.. but how do you know the rules are the same.

But I am still not sure she really said this khoasod is a red propaganda machine, but it could be true.. and in that case she is stupid and should be kicked out. But its hard to believe that anyone would want to execute all red shirts. That is more then a bit extreme.

The competition is franchised internationally and the rules are extremely strict. Yahoo News (=lol) and CNN cable are also reporting the story.

As usual, you are quick to defend anything said about Redshirts. Why are you trying to smear her and drag her down to your level. Remember that a door has two sides and in this case, she is the one in front of that door. What sort of money does Thaksin pay you to wrte this rubbish ??...or...are you just trolling

please get off your high horse mr neutral. you accuse others of being bias when its the very thing you are guilty of .

Edited by moonao

Your definately crazy, i only wondered if it was truly what she said as the red propaganda machine called khaosod is not reliable.

I don't understand your reading disability. I have told you now five times I did not comment on, or mention, the Khaosod report or the woman's alleged comments. I didn't write a single word about them. Stop bringing them up to me, you make it seem like you actually, really cannot read.

What is so difficult about this that you cannot understand it? I don't know how to say it differently. I don't care if the story is right or wrong. I don't care if this woman said something or not

All of my comments have been about smirking, idiotic posters posing as thinking humans who support the killing of millions of people. They said that. It is reliable. You don't have to wonder about it. They wrote it AND posted smileys because they were so pleased at their status as invidious imbeciles. And you supported them.

Your definately crazy, i only wondered if it was truly what she said as the red propaganda machine called khaosod is not reliable.

I and I guess even the red supporters with their proven tendency to violence would never stand for mass murder. I would love to see where i said that.

So if you could show me where i said that i want to execute red shirts you could put me to shame. You could also read my posts and see one of my posts in this topic before you made your post condemning it.

I just frankly don't believe you are stupid. I refuse to believe it. You can review your posts. On top of that, we have already discussed the post where you agreed with the people who want to kill others. You actually discussed (and defended) that post. So don't disrespect yourself that way, and others reading your posts.

If you want to disassociate yourself from these slimy pro-genocide posts, no one can stop you. If you want to deny you want to kill millions of Thais, unlike far too many other posters, go ahead and say so. I can't make you support genocide and I can't make you oppose it. I give *my* stance on it. I'm against it, right from the get-go when I took your post as a sorry example, and stated my views strongly and solidly. And I think anyone who mildly, sort-of maybe supports this genocide call is the lowest of the low.

Unlike me, you brought up and accepted the Khaosod article and alleged quotes by the woman, both, fully. You gave them full credence. And THEN you supported them. Try to remember. Either you or someone using your logon posted:

I admire her honesty and being on the side of right and justice, besides anyone against the Shins cant be that bad.
Remember? At 20:17 Thailand time on Sunday, May 18? If you didn't post that, you should have said so many, many posts ago, the first time I said it was despicable. If it's someone forging your login, let's join up and denounce him (certain to be a man). Otherwise, defend it or change around and reject it. Just don't put any smileys in.
Because at that point, on Sunday evening in Thailand, you had decided to write that genocide was a terrific idea, and you haven't changed since, not in public in this forum at least. And that is what I despise and attacked, and may do again.

Few years ago there was a Thai celebrity stating that Angkor Wat was in fact Thai made and therefor still a Thai possession. Public excuses had to be made.

This dumb piece of beauty case on 2 legs should do the same.

No, there never was such a Thai celebrity. Please refresh your memory what happened to cause the dangerous and destructive riots in Cambodia. GIYF. A rumour STATED Suvanant "Kob" Kongying said such a thing. She did not say this, or anything like it, or anything that could be mistaken for it, ever. No public excuses were made on this side of the border, by her or anyone else. Whether it was a mistake, stupidity or because of evil intentions, we shall never know — but it was totally, completely of Cambodian origin, by Khmers and no Thai including Kob was involved.

It's a minor point, but you brought it up, and it's best to try to take maximum effort to kill urban legends.

But it's also revealing that once again you seem to accept 100% that the article about the latest Miss Universe Thailand is correct and that she said what she was reported to have said, and you base your entire opinion on it. Of course it's also ironic that you use a false-flag statement about the 2003 riots as foundation for your 2014 opinion in a new case.

Don't have a cow. The truth of the Khaosod article will be determined in (probably a short) time. She's already deleted all her social media accounts, so that tells us something. But whether Khaosod is a paragon of journalism or whether Ms Fai is another empty-headed mob-lemming or the victim of an evil rumour-monger as in the Angkor case - none of it matters to me in any manner.

What matters to me is that there are people right here, in this thread, who *DO* support killing and have said so. And there are {cough}posters{cough} who supported them, right from the start of this thread until now. Right?

Edited by wandasloan

In bikini? Here it is. And he is a contestant for Mr. Universal Terrorist

redshirtnaked.jpg

tongue.png

But the CAPO has not disqualified him. They are even providing him with protection

Oi! Put your shirt on!

Beauty Queen Apologises For "Dirty Reds" Remark
By Khaosod English

BANGKOK — The winner of Miss Universe Thailand has apologised for the hateful comments she posted about pro-government Redshirts on social media.

Weluree "Fai" Ditsayabut, 22, said on a Channel 3 talk show this morning that she is distressed by the wave of criticism her posts have generated.

"It is still fortunate that I have people around to cheer me up," she told talk show host Sorayut Suthasanajinda.

Hours after Ms. Weluree was crowned winner of the popular Miss Universe Thailand beauty pageant on Saturday night, it was quickly discovered that she had a history of publishing disparaging comments about Redshirts on Facebook and Twitter.

In one particularly harsh comment from November, Ms. Werulee described the Redshirts as "anti-monarchy," "dirty" "evils" who should be "executed."

In an interview this morning, Ms. Werulee confirmed that despite the uproar her comments have caused, she will not concede the pageant crown. She explained that she intended the remarks for "a circle of close friends," and not members of the public.

"I was careless. I was young. I did it recklessly," Ms. Werulee said, adding that she has learned a lesson from the incident and that she intends to use all the criticism she has received to improve herself.

"It won't happen again. Let me apologise to all the fans of the pageant, and to all Thais," said Miss Universe Thailand 2014.

Speaking after Ms. Werulee, beauty pageant runner-up Pimbongkod "Ellie" Chankaew denied rumours that she cried on stage out of bitterness when judges announced Ms. Werulee as the winner.

When judges annouced Ms. Wurlee as the winner, many of Ms. Pimbongkod's disappointed fans cheered her name instead.

"At that moment, I was so glad and overwhelmed by the people who loudly cheered for me," Ms. Pimbongkod said. Ms. Pimbongkod, who was raised in the United States, said she never expected to come this far in the tournament.

"I didn't expect that someone from a foreign country and virtually unknown [to the Thais] would receive so much support," Ms. Pimbongkod said. "I thought Thai people dislike those who don't speak Thai well. That's why I cried. I wasn't upset. I accept the judges' verdict."

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1400481823

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-05-19

Almost 300 comments on a topic about a pretty girl saying the redshirts are dirty and should be executed ! Thank God there is not a big hoo-ha every time someone said something similar. Amazing indeed.

I did not bother reading most of the comments because I knew they would be ThaiRouge fans calling for the girls scalp. Fair enough, say she is dirty and should be executed, if it makes you feel better.

And the OTT Award goes to Wanda4 for this bit of melodrama -

............................................................................."I'll always take the government that doesn't murder by the millions. For all its flaws and horrors and corruption and arrogance and selfishness and greed, in a two-party race I will always take the one that's not openly in favour of killing millions and millions of its own people as the cretins in this thread favour. Always.

How about you?"...........................................................................

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

........."I am not neutral. I am on the side of His Majesty the King," Ms. Weluree wrote. "I'm so angry at these evil activists. They should all be executed.".......

beauty AND brains!

"Off with their heads!!" cried the Queen.

BUT HEY!! That will be a lot of executions.. . . don't you think?

can just see her thinking"oh they are so dirty and smelly peasants,just like so not hi-so,like me" sad airhead.

Actually marko, I don't think she meant it that way at all. She was probably referring to the fact that they toss s##t at people, beat up Monks, and burn down shopping centers. biggrin.png

Thank heavens for the new Miss Thailand. Just what the forum needs for a slow news day.

She's right up there with the English hairdresser who thought that the UK had a President Baracko Barmer

Her wish to see 'red shirts' executed reminded me of George W Bush's pledge to murder 6,000,000 moslems and Jennifer Lopez

Peace activists were up in arms - 'Why would anyone want to murder Ms Lopez?'

• Like 1

Almost 300 comments on a topic about a pretty girl saying the redshirts are dirty and should be executed ! Thank God there is not a big hoo-ha every time someone said something similar. Amazing indeed.

I did not bother reading most of the comments because I knew they would be ThaiRouge fans calling for the girls scalp. Fair enough, say she is dirty and should be executed, if it makes you feel better.

Why do you care if you didn't even read the thread?

The point is: Does it make YOU feel better to wish someone killed because, well, because you can make that wish? You don't yet realise you are the very first one in this thread calling for or joking about or playing around with an actual life of an actual, identified person, someone who (my assumption; correct me if I'm wrong) never has done anything to or for you - so how does it make YOU feel? Better? Is it good for you? I'm interested.

Beauty Queen Apologises For "Dirty Reds" Remark

By Khaosod English

BANGKOK — The winner of Miss Universe Thailand has apologised for the hateful comments she posted about pro-government Redshirts on social media.

Weluree "Fai" Ditsayabut, 22, said on a Channel 3 talk show this morning that she is distressed by the wave of criticism her posts have generated.

"It is still fortunate that I have people around to cheer me up," she told talk show host Sorayut Suthasanajinda.

Hours after Ms. Weluree was crowned winner of the popular Miss Universe Thailand beauty pageant on Saturday night, it was quickly discovered that she had a history of publishing disparaging comments about Redshirts on Facebook and Twitter.

In one particularly harsh comment from November, Ms. Werulee described the Redshirts as "anti-monarchy," "dirty" "evils" who should be "executed."

In an interview this morning, Ms. Werulee confirmed that despite the uproar her comments have caused, she will not concede the pageant crown. She explained that she intended the remarks for "a circle of close friends," and not members of the public.

"I was careless. I was young. I did it recklessly," Ms. Werulee said, adding that she has learned a lesson from the incident and that she intends to use all the criticism she has received to improve herself.

"It won't happen again. Let me apologise to all the fans of the pageant, and to all Thais," said Miss Universe Thailand 2014.

Speaking after Ms. Werulee, beauty pageant runner-up Pimbongkod "Ellie" Chankaew denied rumours that she cried on stage out of bitterness when judges announced Ms. Werulee as the winner.

When judges annouced Ms. Wurlee as the winner, many of Ms. Pimbongkod's disappointed fans cheered her name instead.

"At that moment, I was so glad and overwhelmed by the people who loudly cheered for me," Ms. Pimbongkod said. Ms. Pimbongkod, who was raised in the United States, said she never expected to come this far in the tournament.

"I didn't expect that someone from a foreign country and virtually unknown [to the Thais] would receive so much support," Ms. Pimbongkod said. "I thought Thai people dislike those who don't speak Thai well. That's why I cried. I wasn't upset. I accept the judges' verdict."

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1400481823

kse.png

-- Khaosod English 2014-05-19

US raised girl who like to "executed" people for their political belief.

What a typical American.

@wanda sloan

Below you see I have condemmed that execution remark way before you made your first post in the topic. So you just did not read everything.

p.s. in my opinion the execution remark was certainly stupid, if that was really made.

Second in your last attack on me you put a quote from an other person there that is not me.

Have fun read better next time.

• Like 1

Honestly, what was she expecting? Clarification right there of a severe lack of intellect!

​Delusional too!

Too late obviously because you are now really old and its far to late in life for self improvement!

"It won't happen again.

The red shirts will make sure of it!

Edited by whooshbang

Why do you care if you didn't even read the thread?

The point is: Does it make YOU feel better to wish someone killed because, well, because you can make that wish? You don't yet realise you are the very first one in this thread calling for or joking about or playing around with an actual life of an actual, identified person, someone who (my assumption; correct me if I'm wrong) never has done anything to or for you - so how does it make YOU feel? Better? Is it good for you? I'm interested.

I don't really care what you do, you nasty, condescending trollette, but DON'T TWIST MY WORDS !

I did not call for anything, it is all in your head. You are just trying to start an argument, please pick on someone else, I am not interested in conversing with you.

(and you guys wonder why I think she is fabio's sister. do you see my point now ?)