Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Lite Beer

Yeah sure. I should not drag this story on because it is 2014......but the Khmers created it although no origin has ever been found. If you go ahead with your insuniations and in the mean time ask posters to back of. Are you a Narcist?

You can prove I'm wrong and I won't hurt you. Don't be afraid, baby. Go ahead, you don't have to cry. Three ridiculous, really crazy posts and not a shred of proof. Here, try these. After you spit on them, be sure to post the proof these posts are invented and you have posts proving they're wrong and I'm wrong. And like I say, I promise I won't hurt you.

Circulated by word-of-mouth through Cambodia for months, [the actress'] alleged remarks were first reported by the Cambodian media on January 18 in a small pro-government newspaper, Reaksmei Angkor. We have seen no independent confirmation of these remarks, and she denied making them. On January 27, Prime Minister Hun Sen commented in a widely televised public ceremony that Suwanan was not even worth the "blades of grass" at Angkor Wat. Student demonstrators later quoted Hun Sen's remarks as justification for their activities.

- US State Department, report to Congress

Cambodia apologized and offered compensation today for a riot that damaged the Thai Embassy and severely strained relations with its neighbor.

Cambodia's government apologized and said it would pay compensation ''quickly and unconditionally'' for damage caused to the Thai Embassy and its staff.

The violence was sparked by Cambodian news reports -- which turned out to be based on rumors -- that a Thai television actress had suggested that Cambodia's famed Angkor temple complex, a national symbol, is on land that should be part of Thailand.

- New York Times

The seeds of the crisis were sown on January 18 when a small Cambodian newspaper, Rasmei Angkor (Light of Angkor), reported that a Thai soap opera actor, Suwanan Kongying, had said she would not perform again in Cambodia until the famed Angkor Wat temple complex - the national symbol depicted on Cambodia's flag - was returned to Thailand.

The editor of Rasmei Angkor admitted yesterday that the story had been printed unverified. But the story was picked up by other media and repeated without checking.

The Guardian

The owner and operator of the popular Beehive Radio station, Mom Sonando, was arrested and imprisoned after anti-Thai riots of January 2003, as was "Rasmei Angkor" Editor-in-Chief In Chan Sivutha. The (Cambodian) journalists, who were arrested without warrants, were charged with criminal incitement and "incitement to discrimination".

Human Rights Watch

Analysts said it was unclear what really prompted the rioting, though Cambodian politicians may have been hoping to stir up nationalist sentiment ahead of July elections.

- BBC

Over to you, silly person. If you prove somehow that all of the above are false, I'll immediately admit it. My only mission here is to halt really stupid and unnecessary urban legends. If you're right and I'm wrong, fine. On the other hand, if I'm right and you're wrong, that's the way it is. This is all recent and verifiable. So verify your version or just admit you are a rumour monger and give up. You won't be the last, unfortunately.

Thanks. I wasn't sure but you are a narcist. Misquoting posts from guys like

Rob Blok. Saying origins are uncertain but blaming The Khmers. Long furious posts about how people should think (your way).

It is an ongoing salsa party in your head, true? Calm down and think about a cycle trip with celebrities between orange trees. It works!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have suddenly become a true believer in 'Reform Before Elections'. Who the Hell bought the votes to get her to win, Daddy? I think I could find 100's more beautiful women in the local market than her.

Soooo, I think she should be removed immediatly and the hotty luk kueng who came second be instalIed as interim Miss Thailand. After that, shoot all the misguided, and clearly blind judges, and keep voting until they get it right. LOL

Edited by GinBoy2

"Amazing Thailand" with a quaint corrupted beauty contest on television for all to see (except for the blind judges). They picked the girl advocating the execution of a good percentage of her own people. It proves that behind many "Thai Smiles" lurks a homicidal maniac.

• Like 2

Everyone has a right to voice to their own opinion and unless it violates any rules set out by the paegent I do not see why the appropriateness of her comments need to be dragged out and debated. I personally do not see people who "sit on the fence" and lack opinion of what they feel is right or wrong as being beautiful or intelligent so lets respect her opinion as a person and move on even if we disagree.

She won because of her beauty not for being politically correct.

She did violate the rules

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Huh? If you are paid to be a brand ambassador, you are paid to talk without thinking.

That's why its normally beautiful or entertaining people who are in marketing and political discourse is reserved for people with brains and understanding. Patently she should stick to being pretty and reading the cue cards.

I am left scratching my head as to how she won a beauty contest in Thailand. She would not be in the top 100

of the girls I saw every day just running around living life in the land of smiles. bah.gif

• Like 1

Strange, why no Nation article on his ..... guess its news not fit to print as determined by the PDRC's media division

so she wants the majority of the thai voters executed, .... well that is one way to solve the Dems problems at the ballot box - Kill Em biggrin.png

SOCIAL NETWORK
Online comment lands Miss Universe Thailand winner in trouble

DPA/The Nation

30234038-01_big.jpg
Miss Universe Thailand 2014 Weluree Ditsayabut, centre, and the runners-up at a press conference yesterday.

BANGKOK: -- Not long after claiming the Miss Universe Thailand 2014 title over the weekend, Weluree Ditsayabut found herself caught in a social-media storm about comments she allegedly posted online months ago.

After being hit by waves of angry criticism, the newly crowned beauty queen yesterday tried to play down her previous comments, insisting that she was not affiliated to any political group.

"It's just that my parents have taught me to love the King," Weluree told a press conference. "I believe all of us here love the King."

She allegedly posted a comment last November in which she lambasted the red shirts, saying: "I am not unbiased. I am on the side of His Majesty the King. I am so angry with these vile [people]."

Apart from her comment spreading like wildfire online, Weluree was also slammed for using rude words in social media. Also, many questioned her beauty-queen status, saying she has a less-than-perfect figure.

The beauty-pageant winner issued a public apology yesterday, saying: "I welcome all comments, which I will use to improve myself."

As Weluree hosts a show on Channel 3 and is also to star in an upcoming television series. Based on this ground, there is widespread speculation that she might have been favoured in this competition. The series she is starring in will go on air on Channel 3 soon.

"The role I've got in the series is very small," she said, dismissing the speculation.

Weluree is not the only contestant at the Miss Universe Thailand 2014 pageant who has run into a storm of criticism. The second runner-up, Sunannipa Krissanasuwan, also drew flak for her online provocative photographs.

"I apologise for disappointing you. I am not perfect, nor am I a flawless beauty. But I'm ready to be a good person," Supannipa said at the same press conference.

ML Phumjai Chumpon, one of the pageant's judges, said there were several judges at the contest and each person had a different opinion.

"But the judges have been able to see the contestants far closer [than the general public] and the winners are those who have scored the highest points given by all the judges," he said.

He said the flak being faced by Weluree had left him with a heavy heart, adding that the pageant's team now planned to maximise her potential and abilities, as she would be representing the Kingdom at the Miss Universe pageant in Brazil beginning in September.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-05-20

Thai don't care about her political site. They just think she not proper to become Miss Universe Thailand.

You can see

post-192263-14005448127884_thumb.jpg

They think Ally( the highest person) should be MUT more than her

post-192263-14005454441776_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

Oh my god she called them what they are. What a f..... tragedy!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

And yet another "elitist" hi-so wannabe racist is heard from.

Edited by Just1Voice
  • Like 1

After seeing this controversy, I think the contest should be renamed from Ms. Thailand Universe to Ms. Thighland Universe. In addition, I think Weluree should resign pending reforms of the contest rules. After reforms are implemented, a new contest could be held in six months to a year. Suggested reforms:

1. Eye exam for all judges to make sure their prescriptions are up-to-date.

2. A complete vetting of all contestants' Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.

3. Judges to be appointed by neutral political individuals.

There are probably other needed reforms but that should be a good start.coffee1.gif

Edited by pookiki

I note in her interview this morning that she did not apologise or detract her comments - she was merely sorry that these comments which were intended for a circle of close friends, have become public knowledge.

So.... she still wants all Red supporters executed......

"They should all be executed.....and I would like to promote world peace".

Would have thought the organizers checked these things ahead.

Yet another fail...

Prime Minister material if you ask me. When are the Red Shirts going to wake up to the fact that they have been used as tool of the Ultra Capitalist Taksin Regime. His first election slogan was "I'm going to run Thailand like my Company". Well sorry you can't sack people from a country but you can embellish the audit.

Good on you young lady! Beauty, brains and balls!

Edited by ATF
  • Like 1

She has the guts to stand up for what she believes in and not just grab grab grab

Really? & that includes executing everyone on the wrong side of the political divide. Even Adolf didn't quite manage that!

Well, IF this brain damage, thick thighed, sticky rice gut bimbo is allowed to keep her title, she won't make it past the first round of voting in the Miss Universe contest. And I agree with a previous posted. She DID NOT apologize to the "red shirts", and only sorry that her derogatory, racist and hi-so elitist comments had been made public. Total disgrace to all good Thai women.

Back off please.

She is just a young innocent girl.

She made a mistake, and she regretted that; OK.

What else do you want her to do? Ride naked across Bangkok like Godiva?

SOCIAL NETWORK

Online comment lands Miss Universe Thailand winner in trouble

DPA/The Nation

30234038-01_big.jpg

Miss Universe Thailand 2014 Weluree Ditsayabut, centre, and the runners-up at a press conference yesterday.

BANGKOK: -- Not long after claiming the Miss Universe Thailand 2014 title over the weekend, Weluree Ditsayabut found herself caught in a social-media storm about comments she allegedly posted online months ago.

After being hit by waves of angry criticism, the newly crowned beauty queen yesterday tried to play down her previous comments, insisting that she was not affiliated to any political group.

"It's just that my parents have taught me to love the King," Weluree told a press conference. "I believe all of us here love the King."

She allegedly posted a comment last November in which she lambasted the red shirts, saying: "I am not unbiased. I am on the side of His Majesty the King. I am so angry with these vile [people]."

Apart from her comment spreading like wildfire online, Weluree was also slammed for using rude words in social media. Also, many questioned her beauty-queen status, saying she has a less-than-perfect figure.

The beauty-pageant winner issued a public apology yesterday, saying: "I welcome all comments, which I will use to improve myself."

As Weluree hosts a show on Channel 3 and is also to star in an upcoming television series. Based on this ground, there is widespread speculation that she might have been favoured in this competition. The series she is starring in will go on air on Channel 3 soon.

"The role I've got in the series is very small," she said, dismissing the speculation.

Weluree is not the only contestant at the Miss Universe Thailand 2014 pageant who has run into a storm of criticism. The second runner-up, Sunannipa Krissanasuwan, also drew flak for her online provocative photographs.

"I apologise for disappointing you. I am not perfect, nor am I a flawless beauty. But I'm ready to be a good person," Supannipa said at the same press conference.

ML Phumjai Chumpon, one of the pageant's judges, said there were several judges at the contest and each person had a different opinion.

"But the judges have been able to see the contestants far closer [than the general public] and the winners are those who have scored the highest points given by all the judges," he said.

He said the flak being faced by Weluree had left him with a heavy heart, adding that the pageant's team now planned to maximise her potential and abilities, as she would be representing the Kingdom at the Miss Universe pageant in Brazil beginning in September.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2014-05-20

I thought she posted that she wanted the red shirts executed?

I am sure the Nation just conveniently forgot to mention.

Well, IF this brain damage, thick thighed, sticky rice gut bimbo is allowed to keep her title, she won't make it past the first round of voting in the Miss Universe contest. And I agree with a previous posted. She DID NOT apologize to the "red shirts", and only sorry that her derogatory, racist and hi-so elitist comments had been made public. Total disgrace to all good Thai women.

Back off please.

I don't think that's allowed under martial law.

Back off please.

"Ride naked across Bangkok like Godiva?"

NO! NO! NO! Anything but that!

Porker on a pony is not a pretty sight.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

not that attractive. widely critisied on thai social media.

she is the one on the left. even the ladyboy on the right has a better shape.

attachicon.gifddd265329-53778f7b77931.jpg

well, she does have a point. they are a bit dirty. a shower would do.

im more insulted you compare a girl to a guy. apples to potatoes. you can cut a hole in the potato and try to stuff you junk in it. but it wont feel like an apple.?! there is wisdom some where there. lol