Do you think this is a con or true

Phoenix1312

Don't worry about feeling like an idiot. I supported my Oz ex wife fully (she didn't work the entire time) for more than the time you supported your ex, and walked away at the end with basically only what I came into the relationship with at the start - so had to write off ten years of earnings. I was then stuck with paying child support for a few years after that. It has taken me quite some time to recover financially, but doing very well now, and will be a multi-millionaire in Oz dollars within the next decade. Not trying to boast, just showing there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have to admit your case is rare, it is normally the man that supports the woman who then gets the fleecing.

But you live and learn, and as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. My advice is sell the apartment, bring the money back to Oz, and move on in your life here in Oz. If you had a successful business in Oz, then you have the skills and knowledge to do it again. To be honest, once you have done that, I would probably look for somewhere else to holiday rather than Thailand, going back to Thailand is only going to bring back memories of your ex who you clearly felt very strongly for.

Good for you. Some women can be unreal can't they. Child support is a nightmare. My ex refused to pay for his children from a previous marriage. He owes a fortune but they can't get him in Thailand. Some women make you ashamed to be one.

Yes I was well and truly fleeced and he wants more. It's okay because like you I will get back to where I was. I am determent to. The only way is to learn from previous mistakes and never go there again. Life's lessons.

I did a trip to Tibet and Mt Everest. It was the best thing I could have done. Very inspiring. I don't ever want to go back to Thailand but I have to sort the apartment and put it on the market.

Good luck with your business. I hope it all works out for you x

if you watched him stiff his own children, i dont understand why you seem so surprised he would stiff you.

• Like 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about feeling like an idiot. I supported my Oz ex wife fully (she didn't work the entire time) for more than the time you supported your ex, and walked away at the end with basically only what I came into the relationship with at the start - so had to write off ten years of earnings. I was then stuck with paying child support for a few years after that. It has taken me quite some time to recover financially, but doing very well now, and will be a multi-millionaire in Oz dollars within the next decade. Not trying to boast, just showing there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I have to admit your case is rare, it is normally the man that supports the woman who then gets the fleecing.

But you live and learn, and as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. My advice is sell the apartment, bring the money back to Oz, and move on in your life here in Oz. If you had a successful business in Oz, then you have the skills and knowledge to do it again. To be honest, once you have done that, I would probably look for somewhere else to holiday rather than Thailand, going back to Thailand is only going to bring back memories of your ex who you clearly felt very strongly for.

Good for you. Some women can be unreal can't they. Child support is a nightmare. My ex refused to pay for his children from a previous marriage. He owes a fortune but they can't get him in Thailand. Some women make you ashamed to be one.

Yes I was well and truly fleeced and he wants more. It's okay because like you I will get back to where I was. I am determent to. The only way is to learn from previous mistakes and never go there again. Life's lessons.

I did a trip to Tibet and Mt Everest. It was the best thing I could have done. Very inspiring. I don't ever want to go back to Thailand but I have to sort the apartment and put it on the market.

if you watched him stiff his own children, i dont understand why you seem so surprised he would stiff you.

Long story but it had a lot to do with his ex. God we all have exes and yes I shouldn't have been surprised at all.

Long story but it had a lot to do with his ex. God we all have exes and yes I shouldn't have been surprised at all.

to make your own children suffer because he has a beef with his ex? sure sign of a moral problem.

• Like 1