Do you think this is a con or true

Phoenix1312

My husband met a Thai woman, I think she was his masseuse. Over a month or so she saw he was spiritual and did yoga. She told him that she had been living in a monastery with the monks for 7 years. She said her heart was broken because her Australian boyfriend went back to his wife. She also told him she hadn't had sex for 7 years.

She got my husbands birthdate and said the monk she took it to said they were meant to be together as they knew each other in a past life.

Needless to say my husband was enchanted and started an affair with her. I caught him out and left him. She now has all his assets in her name so I can't claim anything.

I ask the question, do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way and continually go for married men? Also would she have sex with my husband after a couple of visits? I think not. I think she got exactly what she wanted and all his assets as well.

Any opinions????

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://blogspot-mook.blogspot.com/ A day in the life of a Buddhist nun. Women stay at the Wat all the time for short or longer periods of time doing spiritual and cleaning stuff. They wear white.

Every Wat I've ever been to had nuns. They dress in white. Some shave their heads. My GF used to go on retreats at the Wat and brought back photos of her with the other nuns and cleaning the grounds and fixing food. Are you sure you are talking about Thailand?

Thanks I never knew that or saw a nun at any monastery here in CM

Just places like this

http://womeninbuddhismtour-thailand.blogspot.com/2011/01/nirotharam-vipassana-meditation.html

Two quick points:

1. She had a farang ex.

2. She agreed to sex after a couple of dates / visits.

Avoid women like this.

Actually she has had 4 that I know of. One paid her rent and gave her money if she slept with him.

Two quick points:

1. She had a farang ex.

2. She agreed to sex after a couple of dates / visits.

Avoid women like this.

Actually she has had 4 that I know of. One paid her rent and gave her money if she slept with him.

So she's a prostitute with four farang exes.

Your husband needs to leave her asap. These women are scum.

Does she also have tattoos?

• Like 2

Some used black magic to curse on the victim as he will always thinking of her, so I think your husband is beyond his control as some believed that he is under her curse, That lady have been telling lie to get sympathy from your ex-husband if a person who practice religion sex way no-no things to do more over taken other person husband will be punish in hell, if that man is not married then it's okay for her to fall in loved with.

I can see why your ex didn't give you any assets as he is under her control as some bad monks also found to practice black magic charm with his hair or date of birth,so you should ask local for help to get a good master to release him from spell.

• Like 1

Some used black magic to curse on the victim as he will always thinking of her, so I think your husband is beyond his control as some believed that he is under her curse, That lady have been telling lie to get sympathy from your ex-husband if a person who practice religion sex way no-no things to do more over taken other person husband will be punish in hell, if that man is not married then it's okay for her to fall in loved with.

I can see why your ex didn't give you any assets as he is under her control as some bad monks also found to practice black magic charm with his hair or date of birth,so you should ask local for help to get a good master to release him from spell.

You know I have heard about this. It happened so fast I believe what you say. I didn't think it was possible but now I am not so sure. I didn't believe in black magic.

I ask the question, do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way

biggrin.png

555 Question is do all western married men act this way?

Answer, well speaking for myself, no, ....<snipped >

Well of course many of us do not but my question was to her regarding her husband

Living in a monastery with monks? NO WAY.

Well where do you think the Thai nuns live?

A woman doesn't have to be a nun to stay at a temple. I used to know a girl who often stayed at a temple in Ayuthaya.

A woman can be a nun for a day or a week and so on.

Once I had received permission from the head nun to do so, I would be ordained for 7 days, to see if I could tolerate the life style. I was ordained for initially 7 days and went through the following procedure. Once I was settled into my room and dressed in white, it was time to face the monks. A flower, 3 incense sticks and a candle, together with an envelope containing money was prepared. Five sets were required for 5 monks. I received the 8 precepts, followed by 5 monks chanting the blessings. Pronunciation of the 8 precepts in the Pali language was a challenge, but the monks were most helpful. I had the advantage of being able to speak Thai,

http://blogspot-mook.blogspot.com/

• Like 1

Once I had received permission from the head nun to do so, I would be ordained for 7 days,

Not to stray too far off topic but,

She is a bit loose with terminology as no woman is recognized as ordained in Thailand since the 1950's afaik

Although some have gone to Sri Lanka to do so.

Edited by mania

Once I had received permission from the head nun to do so, I would be ordained for 7 days,

Not to stray too far off topic but,

She is a bit loose with terminology as no woman is recognized as ordained in Thailand since the 1950's afaik

Although some have gone to Sri Lanka to do so.

Ya she picked the wrong word. I really don't know what to call it; a nun-temp or something like that. Hookers do it all the time for anywhere from 3 days to a few weeks.

I mean no disrespect as if that is you in the photo,you look a very nice and attractive lady,but could there possibly have been things in your marriage,that were not going so well,whist i feel sorry for what has befallen you there are always two sides in every story.

• Like 2

Living in a monastery with monks? NO WAY.

Well where do you think the Thai nuns live?

Thai Nuns have their own place not at the same monasteries afaik

Actually, that's wrong. There are many temples where nuns live in the same temple as the monks. They don't live in the same huts and their sleeping quarters are usually far away from the monks, but they often do live in the same compound.

• Like 1