Do you think this is a con or true

Phoenix1312

Yes it is possible that she in lived in a temple as it is often a respite when people fall on hard times. Monks and birthdays and fate/destiny plays a large role in a Thai persons life. your husband may have fallen for her charms and transferred everything in his name to her to perhaps avoid having to settle a larger amount in an upcoming divorce ,in which case many of the things he has said are either fabrications or he truly is daft person.and as for sleeping with him soon.my record is an hour and a half after the plane has landed!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only got one question, why did you agree to come to thailand when you knew you couldnt compete with thai girls?

Legit question.

It was my idea to come to Thailand. It has been my dream for ever. I really didn't think competing against other women was an option I needed to consider.

Wow. I really didn't expect all the insinuating comments from some. They really must have been burnt by a farang woman.

I hope they don't have daughters as the obviously hate women and are very bitter.

To clarify a few things. Was I a bad lay? Maybe maybe not. I wish he lasted more than 3 minutes. If I was any better, he may have only lasted 1 minute. That really would have sucked.

I don't want his assets. He has a 10 year old Toyota Pick up and the lease on a restaurant. What would I do with them? She owns them now anyway. I still have the luxury apartment in Phuket that I bought before he entered my life so no he can have his lot. I also run a successful business and well on my way to making my life just what I want it to be.

Can I compete with Thai women? Again maybe yes maybe no. I don't really want to. I am happy with myself and the person I am. I am not over weight, and I am in pretty good shape. Well I am a confident farang woman.

I was hurt yes very badly from a man I loved. Not sure if I want to trust again just like some of you nasty bitter men. The difference is I will most likely meet another but I will put this behind me and not be bitter. You guys will carry hatred forever. I am very sad for you.

Your ego sounds a little bruised and battered, and do come across as somewhat bitter as well. publishing the fact that your husband lasted only three minutes is like having a go at him when he cant defend himself, and your so more successful than him and are happy with your life...really ! and yes if you stay in Thailand you will be competing with Thai women ,but hey your in good shape and your well on your way to making your life just the way you want it to be. Except your lonely and cant get out of the mentality of the women scorned stuff. Guys don't carry hatred forever we just move on and put the experience behind us and as for daughters the same can be said for what women tell there daughters after a nasty divorce.. perhaps you should have written into an agony aunt column. And maybe your husband did leave because he found a better lay! after all isn't that what all men do,,according to farang women!. When you wake up to smell the roses better look to see if they are still there..

• Like 1

Ok not to be rude but you think it might have been your fault Most men stray when there not getting what they want or need at home Of there wife let's herself go not staying in shape constant headache, lack of sex drive or just quit giving her oral service. If the wife start blowing like the goodyear blimp sure your going to be looking and if a lady pushes right buttons yes your going to tap that tat can you blame him? You failed in your job so you reap what sew. Nextcoffee1.gifintheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gibeatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

• Like 1

You asked two questions.

The answers is yes to both.

Women do live in monasteries as lay people wearing white robes. It is common. They are however kept separate from the men living there in white robes and the monks as well. They also have different chores which means they don't come into contact with the monks. Anyone can live in a monastery like this. Westerners too.

Her story may be bogus or not, i don't know. But the answers to both question are yes because it is possible that she lived in a monastery and then did something immoral. Research a little bit about Buddhism. Even monks get locked up in jail for committing heinous crimes. The answer to the second question is yes, of course, it is very possible for her to have had sex with him after one or two meetings (or even on the first meeting). People all over the world, also very much in Thailand, do this. It is common.

Op, a 'real' one wouldn't, no, but you already knew the answer to that I'm sure. You've been at this for a while, why not just accept it and move on for sanity's sake? Take solace in the fact that more western men get shafted by their western women. As for western men/Thai women getting shafted statistics, we all know the answer to that one too.

• Like 1

Living in a monastery with monks? NO WAY.

Maasssusses....lol. Sound like she was a hooker to begin with. A stupit man fell into her lap and she knew how to take care of business.

Im wondering why op husband had all assests in his name. Did man think op was a gold digger? Op just as duMb as husband.

I think op is fat man in mothers basement making this all up............lol.

Also can you imagine op feelings when she found out hubbie fell for a god awful looking massage women...............lol. They all awful looking except for the few hot massage ladyboys around.

Edited by choochoo

Just because someone lives or lived in a monastery doesn't mean they are a good person. I have known several prostitutes that are very religious and spend time in temples but break all the rules when they are not there. They think the good stuff cancels out the bad.

Sort of like a Catholic confession.

• Like 1

Wow. I really didn't expect all the insinuating comments from some. They really must have been burnt by a farang woman.

I hope they don't have daughters as the obviously hate women and are very bitter.

To clarify a few things. Was I a bad lay? Maybe maybe not. I wish he lasted more than 3 minutes. If I was any better, he may have only lasted 1 minute. That really would have sucked.

I don't want his assets. He has a 10 year old Toyota Pick up and the lease on a restaurant. What would I do with them? She owns them now anyway. I still have the luxury apartment in Phuket that I bought before he entered my life so no he can have his lot. I also run a successful business and well on my way to making my life just what I want it to be.

Can I compete with Thai women? Again maybe yes maybe no. I don't really want to. I am happy with myself and the person I am. I am not over weight, and I am in pretty good shape. Well I am a confident farang woman.

I was hurt yes very badly from a man I loved. Not sure if I want to trust again just like some of you nasty bitter men. The difference is I will most likely meet another but I will put this behind me and not be bitter. You guys will carry hatred forever. I am very sad for you.

Is it just me ... or does cheated write like a man?

Most woman I converse with look for empathy, speak with empathy.

They seek a listening compassionate ear ... they don't particularly want their problems solved, just listened to.

Advice is well received and sure, revenge if appropriate.

Masculine style ... who knows ... could just be me ... rolleyes.gif

Elephants_zpsb52ebc80.png

• Like 1

Your ego sounds a little bruised and battered, and do come across as somewhat bitter as well. publishing the fact that your husband lasted only three minutes is like having a go at him when he cant defend himself, and your so more successful than him and are happy with your life...really ! and yes if you stay in Thailand you will be competing with Thai women ,but hey your in good shape and your well on your way to making your life just the way you want it to be. Except your lonely and cant get out of the mentality of the women scorned stuff. Guys don't carry hatred forever we just move on and put the experience behind us and as for daughters the same can be said for what women tell there daughters after a nasty divorce.. perhaps you should have written into an agony aunt column. And maybe your husband did leave because he found a better lay! after all isn't that what all men do,,according to farang women!. When you wake up to smell the roses better look to see if they are still there..

Not bitter. He did me a favour and so did she. You need to wake up and look at the real world. I am really very good and happy now thanks you

Is it just me ... or does cheated write like a man?

Most woman I converse with look for empathy, speak with empathy.

They seek a listening compassionate ear ... they don't particularly want their problems solved, just listened to.

Advice is well received and sure, revenge if appropriate.

Masculine style ... who knows ... could just be me ... rolleyes.gif

Elephants_zpsb52ebc80.png

No I am all woman but thank you for the compliment. It's just you. Maybe to many weak woman in your life. I am not looking for sympathy though it is nice to have some compassion. I was asking a question simple as that

No I am all woman but thank you for the compliment. It's just you. Maybe to many weak woman in your life. I am not looking for sympathy though it is nice to have some compassion. I was asking a question simple as that

You wrote, "do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way and continually go for married men?" The answer is, No because very few monks are interested in married men and very few women live in the monastery.

Monks in Thailand are almost all men like Catholic priests are almost all men.

Did you not know that?

You wrote, "do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way and continually go for married men?" The answer is, No because very few monks are interested in married men and very few women live in the monastery.

Did you not know that?

why do you say very few women live in wats??

Did you not know that?

Because very few women live in Wats.

Did you not know that?

Because very few women live in Wats.

whats is your concept of very few??

Let me try break it down for you.

“My husband met a Thai woman, I think she was his masseuse.”

Your husband went to Tulip soapy massage in Thong Lor. She was his “masseuse”.

“Over a month or so she saw he was spiritual and did yoga.”

Over a month or so, he saw her 4 times a week for sex and the practice yoga-type positions.

“She told him that she had been living in a monastery with the monks for 7 years.”

She lied. She went to a temple once, in 2009.

“She said her heart was broken because her Australian boyfriend went back to his wife.”

Her cashcow died when the other idiot did exactly what yours will do soon when he runs out of money and the demands get too big.

“She also told him she hadn't had sex for 7 years”

Completely implausible. I would not have believed 7 hours.

“She got my husbands birthdate and said the monk she took it to said they were meant to be together as they knew each other in a past life. “

Make believe voodoo bull$hit for the weak minded.

“Needless to say my husband was enchanted and started an affair with her. I caught him out and left him. She now has all his assets in her name so I can't claim anything.”

Your husband was enchanted with the sex….so enchanted he signed over all his assets. I would double-check that. Not many men are that stupid. How did you catch him?

“I ask the question, do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way and continually go for married men? Also would she have sex with my husband after a couple of visits? I think not. I think she got exactly what she wanted and all his assets as well.”

Irrelevant question. She may have visited a temple once. She acts this way with ALL men. She would have sex in the first 30 minutes of a massage if there was money involved. Her business plan was faultless. Your husband was a mark, and she probably has 10 others.

“Any opinions????”

Opinion is to forget him and not look back. You look and sound like a nice person. You will recover and your day will come. Be strong.

Let me try break it down for you.

My husband met a Thai woman, I think she was his masseuse.

Your husband went to Tulip soapy massage in Thong Lor. She was his masseuse.

Over a month or so she saw he was spiritual and did yoga.

Over a month or so, he saw her 4 times a week for sex and the practice yoga-type positions.

She told him that she had been living in a monastery with the monks for 7 years.

She lied. She went to a temple once, in 2009.

She said her heart was broken because her Australian boyfriend went back to his wife.

Her cashcow died when the other idiot did exactly what yours will do soon when he runs out of money and the demands get too big.

She also told him she hadn't had sex for 7 years

Completely implausible. I would not have believed 7 hours.

She got my husbands birthdate and said the monk she took it to said they were meant to be together as they knew each other in a past life.

Make believe voodoo bull$hit for the weak minded.

Needless to say my husband was enchanted and started an affair with her. I caught him out and left him. She now has all his assets in her name so I can't claim anything.

Your husband was enchanted with the sex.so enchanted he signed over all his assets. I would double-check that. Not many men are that stupid. How did you catch him?

I ask the question, do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way and continually go for married men? Also would she have sex with my husband after a couple of visits? I think not. I think she got exactly what she wanted and all his assets as well.

Irrelevant question. She may have visited a temple once. She acts this way with ALL men. She would have sex in the first 30 minutes of a massage if there was money involved. Her business plan was faultless. Your husband was a mark, and she probably has 10 others.

Any opinions????

Opinion is to forget him and not look back. You look and sound like a nice person. You will recover and your day will come. Be strong.

I caught him going for massages everyday and being away 3 hours at a time. I asked him to tell me the truth. His expression and red face said it all.

Thank you for your post. It's nice to see there are still nice people around. I am trying to be strong and look forward to a great future. Xxx

well you have been bitching about this now for 6 months in here, admittedly you have a good reason but its time to give it a rest. You say you are over it but simply cannot stop whinging to us about it. It takes two to tango so there is a good chance you pushed him into this in the first place, we will never know but so far you have bagged lawyers, thai women, farang men etc and you are still going. My ex was screwing around on me after I suffered a major spinal injury and was severely restricted in what I could do, I didnt bitch or carry on like you and just accepted it, we seperated then divorced, yes it hurts like hell but dwelling on it causes more grief and hatred to fester. Its time you got some professional help to get over this sh*t and stop all your whinging to all of us in here, 6 months is way too long to listen to someone elses sh*t, either get over it or find a womens group to bitch to. You will probably find that a lot of them have screwed around on their hubbies as well, both males and females do it, it isnt onesided, maybe even you have tried it out as well, again we will never know, just give it a rest.

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

Not bitter. He did me a favour and so did she. You need to wake up and look at the real world. I am really very good and happy now thanks you

I woke up a long time ago princess! I the real world is not so nice to look at, I much prefer the imaginery one I inhabit!!Then I don't have to put up with whining women!

I woke up a long time ago princess! I the real world is not so nice to look at, I much prefer the imaginery one I inhabit!!Then I don't have to put up with whining women!

Well stop reading and commenting. You sound like a fat ugly bitter man.

well you have been bitching about this now for 6 months in here, admittedly you have a good reason but its time to give it a rest. You say you are over it but simply cannot stop whinging to us about it. It takes two to tango so there is a good chance you pushed him into this in the first place, we will never know but so far you have bagged lawyers, thai women, farang men etc and you are still going. My ex was screwing around on me after I suffered a major spinal injury and was severely restricted in what I could do, I didnt bitch or carry on like you and just accepted it, we seperated then divorced, yes it hurts like hell but dwelling on it causes more grief and hatred to fester. Its time you got some professional help to get over this sh*t and stop all your whinging to all of us in here, 6 months is way too long to listen to someone elses sh*t, either get over it or find a womens group to bitch to. You will probably find that a lot of them have screwed around on their hubbies as well, both males and females do it, it isnt onesided, maybe even you have tried it out as well, again we will never know, just give it a rest.

Who's whining? No wonder you are full of anger.

I would have left you too. What a pr@ck of a human being you are. Good she saw the light.

I would have left you too. What a pr@ck of a human being you are. Good she saw the light.

your bitterness is engulfing you..if you don't like comments ..don't post

Gee was I whining by asking if the story is true? I didn't see ant whining. Some people live for this forum and can quote everything you have posted. They must have an awesome life. Nothing better to do.

Oh lord OP you are asking the wrong questions here

I ask the question, do Buddhists that live in a monastery act this way and continually go for married men? Also would she have sex with my husband after a couple of visits? I think not. I think she got exactly what she wanted and all his assets as well.

Any opinions????

No the problem isn't with buddhists but with the person in question actually both ppl. Your husband and that thai woman in question. Here's how it all went. Thai woman who was your ex husband's masseuse sees that he's spiritual and more specifically interested in eastern spirituality. This allows her to further extend her connection with your husband and put forth her con job. The story about she and your ex being together due to the monk's prediction is all hogwash even if the monk actually said that it your husband would be naive to believe it. That's how he got manipulated. Would he believe the same thing if a western fortune teller said the same thing?

You see your husband's interest in everything religious/spiritual of the east allowed him to be conned since any asian person could just cook up some story and he would fall in hook line and sinker for it.

It's just like an asian person just believing some conster pastor and gives all his money in the name of jesus christ for the sake of the church is that the fault of christianity or the naievety of the asian person?

The end result is this. Your ex was a naive person and got taken to the cleaners. That's all.

• Like 1