Do you think this is a con or true

Phoenix1312

I read your original questions but have skipped most of the other argumentative posts.

I would say you have been had and so has your ex.

"Spiritual" types are always prime candidates for that kind of manipulation. The past life BS and all that justifies his actions in his mind. Some people are that gullable.

In my opinion you are throwing good money after bad by employing a lawyer in Thailand.

Maybe look at other options or just let it go.

Good luck

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humm ...

She now has all his assets in her name so I can't claim anything.

If they were 'his' assets, they where 'his'.

If they were 'collective assets' (Joint names) then they are and remain communal property.

If they were 'your' assets, then they still are.

I'm said for the breakdown in the relationship.

What troubles you more now?

The loss of the relationship, or the loss to access his assets?

A woman ... fair enough.

So ... about the question above ...

Elephants_zpsb52ebc80.png

The comment directed towards Cheated are pretty unfair. She is not the first, and certainly won't be the last to lose out to a Thai temptress.

I think most people will agree that some Thai women can be manipulative and seduce a foreign man without too much difficulty. Some of them have the chat, the physical assets and they know what a man wants to hear. It's a seduction. For the weak minded, it can be intoxicating.

Her husband took the bait. We all know it will end badly with the Thai hooker - it always does. I bet most of us have heard this story before. I know I have. I see 50 years old guys wearing a wedding ring with young things on their arm of less than half their age - the dance begins.

But whatever Cheated did or didn't do, I can understand her anger and questions.

Living well is the best revenge.

• Like 2

The comment directed towards Cheated are pretty unfair. She is not the first, and certainly won't be the last to lose out to a Thai temptress.

I think most people will agree that some Thai women can be manipulative and seduce a foreign man without too much difficulty. Some of them have the chat, the physical assets and they know what a man wants to hear. It's a seduction. For the weak minded, it can be intoxicating.

Her husband took the bait. We all know it will end badly with the Thai hooker - it always does. I bet most of us have heard this story before. I know I have. I see 50 years old guys wearing a wedding ring with young things on their arm of less than half their age - the dance begins.

But whatever Cheated did or didn't do, I can understand her anger and questions.

Agree. Some of the comments here are really mean-spirited. It's not enough that this poor woman lost the love of her life, she has to get dumped on with a bunch of innuendos and plain obscene remarks. TV at its finest!

It's not that all married western men get mesmerized by Thai women, only the susceptible ones. And these are guys who would have messed around back home if the opportunity was available. Thailand just offers many more opportunities. And some of these older guys are just not used to getting the attention of younger women. It can be rather powerful....if the man is susceptible.

Cheated, just a question. I may have missed it, but is your ex still with this woman, or has she dumped him already?

• Like 2

Cheated, just a question. I may have missed it, but is your ex still with this woman, or has she dumped him already?

hey skuzee me! there is a queue. your after the fat geeza with the tan way back there.

and no definitely not, find out where the Wat is yourself, were not giving you a heads up at allermm.gif

shheesh the cheek of some ppl.

Edited by marylin manson
  • Like 1

well you have been bitching about this now for 6 months in here, admittedly you have a good reason but its time to give it a rest. You say you are over it but simply cannot stop whinging to us about it. It takes two to tango so there is a good chance you pushed him into this in the first place, we will never know but so far you have bagged lawyers, thai women, farang men etc and you are still going. My ex was screwing around on me after I suffered a major spinal injury and was severely restricted in what I could do, I didnt bitch or carry on like you and just accepted it, we seperated then divorced, yes it hurts like hell but dwelling on it causes more grief and hatred to fester. Its time you got some professional help to get over this sh*t and stop all your whinging to all of us in here, 6 months is way too long to listen to someone elses sh*t, either get over it or find a womens group to bitch to. You will probably find that a lot of them have screwed around on their hubbies as well, both males and females do it, it isnt onesided, maybe even you have tried it out as well, again we will never know, just give it a rest.

Who's whining? No wonder you are full of anger.

full of anger because I speak my mind, do you see posts in here about my ex wife?, no because it is in the past and I have accepted it. You however continue to talk about your ex, really, who cares what the reasons were and if it was "meant to be". If you were happy now you wouldnt be still carrying on about him, seems the only one that cant see this is you. I have met and married a wonderful thai lady, I am very happy with my life, the only thing that p*sses me off are the things my injury stops me from doing but I dont come in here and continually talk about it, I actually try to do something about it myself. Get a life, find someone else that is compatible and has the same outlook as yourself and put your ex in the past where he belongs. If you continue to let this eat at you your life will be sh*t, time you started living in the present and did something positive about this.

hey skuzee me! there is a queue. your after the fat geeza with the tan way back there.

Yes as far as I know she is. She is living the life being in charge of the restaurant. He has just put it in her name so I guess she will enjoy it for a while. Interesting times ahead.

What fat geeza with a tan. Did I miss something lol. Sorry didn't mean to.

Who ? I missed him.

well you have been bitching about this now for 6 months in here, admittedly you have a good reason but its time to give it a rest. You say you are over it but simply cannot stop whinging to us about it. It takes two to tango so there is a good chance you pushed him into this in the first place, we will never know but so far you have bagged lawyers, thai women, farang men etc and you are still going. My ex was screwing around on me after I suffered a major spinal injury and was severely restricted in what I could do, I didnt bitch or carry on like you and just accepted it, we seperated then divorced, yes it hurts like hell but dwelling on it causes more grief and hatred to fester. Its time you got some professional help to get over this sh*t and stop all your whinging to all of us in here, 6 months is way too long to listen to someone elses sh*t, either get over it or find a womens group to bitch to. You will probably find that a lot of them have screwed around on their hubbies as well, both males and females do it, it isnt onesided, maybe even you have tried it out as well, again we will never know, just give it a rest.

Who's whining? No wonder you are full of anger.

I would have left you too. What a pr@ck of a human being you are. Good she saw the light.

well you just showed us why your hubby walked out on you, cant accept the truth so you need to attack anyone that tells it to you. My wife left because I lost all sensation below the waist, know what that means , no physical relationship and she couldnt handle that plus having to help me do things that everyone else can do for themselves. For her the physical part was more important, thats why she left,she put a physical relationship above feelings and her family. You on the other hand like to try to belittle anyone that doesnt agree with you, probably why he was screwing around, couldnt handle your crap at home so he looked for someone that would have sex with him without complaining and treated him like he was more important than her own ego, now I simply feel sorry for him having to put up with someone like you, doesnt matter what he does now, it would have to be way better than what life was like with you. Nothing you can say or do will change this now, you have simply put your foot in your mouth and made a total fool of yourself, you are not even worth laughing at. Maybe you should try africa, I hear they will have sex with anyone/anything there and you might get what you obviously need.

Edited by seajae
  • Like 1

Agree. Some of the comments here are really mean-spirited. It's not enough that this poor woman lost the love of her life, she has to get dumped on with a bunch of innuendos and plain obscene remarks. TV at its finest!

It's not that all married western men get mesmerized by Thai women, only the susceptible ones. And these are guys who would have messed around back home if the opportunity was available. Thailand just offers many more opportunities. And some of these older guys are just not used to getting the attention of younger women. It can be rather powerful....if the man is susceptible.

Haven't you noticed the losers with 4000 or so posts always insult every one who posts or asks a question. They are the most pathetic people I have ever come across. They seem to just wait for a post to rubbish the op. They don't have a life and are poor and sorry old decrepit men. They should be banned from this forum. They make me sick. There are 3 of them that constantly do it.

and no definitely not, find out where the Wat is yourself, were not giving you a heads up at allermm.gif

Hey you are funny. I like your post.

so welcome to tv,if this is really your first post.one would suggest it can only get better from here on in,i doubt it though.

• Like 1

Er,sorry to say,but,i think he is taking the piss out of you,not very well mind you.

Living in a monastery with monks? NO WAY.

Well where do you think the Thai nuns live?

There are no nuns(Bhikuni) in Thailand.

There are women who she their heads and take a few precepts but the Thai Sanga does not accept them and they are not allowed to do any rituals. They are called Mae Chee.

Ever seen one on a bus or other public transport? They have to pay like other laypeople.

Because of their not being allowed to ordain, it's difficult to tell a real 'mae chee' from an imposter. I've had many ask me for money in the past and i always said no.

Edited by Neeranam

There are women who she their heads and take a few precepts but the Thai Sanga does not accept them and they are not allowed to do any rituals. They are called Mae Chee.

Ever seen one on a bus or other public transport? They have to pay like other laypeople.

Because of their not being allowed to ordain, it's difficult to tell a real 'mae chee' from an imposter. I've had many ask me for money in the past and i always said no.

At the Songdhammakalyani Monastery in Nakhon Pathom, an hour outside Bangkok, six bhikkhunis, or nuns, dressed in saffron colored robes, begin the day with a morning prayer.

This temple is like thousands of others across the country, except it is the only monastery in Thailand with ordained nuns. Here, Venerable Dhammananda Bhikkhuni is the temple's abbess, or superior nun.

Throughout Thailand there are currently more than 30 bhikkhunis living in monasteries. In some cases women seeking ordination have been accused of impersonating monks, a civil offense in Thailand. Without legal recognition bhikkhunis are not respected by Thai authorities and are denied various benefits enjoyed by their male counterparts.

You go to any temple in Thailand, 80 percent of the attendants are always women, so they are actually the foundation to upkeep the goings of Buddhism in this country.

http://www.dw.de/thailands-nuns-fight-for-equality/a-17260110

but they are WOMEN and they DO live in wats

Out of curiosity, OP, and not that its any of my business, but who "paid the rent" when you and your ex lived together? And did the other sleep with that person?

Edited by BanTamo

At the Songdhammakalyani Monastery in Nakhon Pathom, an hour outside Bangkok, six bhikkhunis, or nuns, dressed in saffron colored robes, begin the day with a morning prayer.

This temple is like thousands of others across the country, except it is the only monastery in Thailand with ordained nuns. Here, Venerable Dhammananda Bhikkhuni is the temple's abbess, or superior nun.

Throughout Thailand there are currently more than 30 bhikkhunis living in monasteries. In some cases women seeking ordination have been accused of impersonating monks, a civil offense in Thailand. Without legal recognition bhikkhunis are not respected by Thai authorities and are denied various benefits enjoyed by their male counterparts.

You go to any temple in Thailand, 80 percent of the attendants are always women, so they are actually the foundation to upkeep the goings of Buddhism in this country.

But they are not recognized by the Sanga are they? And they are not ordained in Thailand.

But they are not recognized by the Sanga are they? And they are not ordained in Thailand.

that doesnt alter the fact that they are bikkhuni and they live in a wat.

True but 30 in the whole country isn't a lot is it.

so what? the original premise was that not many WOMEN live in wats. and in fact many do

Edited by AYJAYDEE

I caught him going for massages everyday and being away 3 hours at a time. I asked him to tell me the truth. His expression and red face said it all.

Thank you for your post. It's nice to see there are still nice people around. I am trying to be strong and look forward to a great future. Xxx

How many time are SPECIAL "3 minutes" and the necessary break(s) fitting inside 3 hours? wink.png

so welcome to tv,if this is really your first post.one would suggest it can only get better from here on in,i doubt it though.

You always get clowns on this forum.

Er,sorry to say,but,i think he is taking the piss out of you,not very well mind you.

Yeah I knew that. I was trying to be funny too. He's another clown.