Warning shots fired at three North Korean ships

webfact

Warning shots fired at three North Korean ships crossing sea border
By K.J. Kwon, CNN

Seoul, South Korea (CNN) -- The South Korean Navy fired warning shots after three North Korean patrol boats crossed the maritime border at the Yellow Sea, an official with the South Korean Defense Ministry said.

The North Korean boats crossed into the South Korean waters at the boundary, known as Northern Limit Line (NLL), at around 4 p.m. local time (3 a.m. ET) on Tuesday. The ships returned to the northern side after a South Korean naval vessel fired ten warning shots.

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/20/world/asia/north-korea-ships/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2014-05-21

You are all towing the Western concept of North Korea which has been created by Western Media (aka USA Media). Having studied a lot of their history and experiencing the DMZ I think you would be hard pushed to find a more committed well trained, reasonably equipped and enthusiastic enemy than the North Koreans, misguided never the less.

• Like 1

Unfortunately they are still struggling to recognize that they are all humans and on top of that, all Korean.

What they shoot at each other for? To protect a land that has never belonged to them in the first place? Cute.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app