Ex-Thai PM Yingluck reports to coup makers

webfact

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All these people being summoned ... are they allowed to decline? what happens if they just say "no thanks" ??

That would probably go in a Buddhist way:

For the second time I ask you.... wai.gif

For the THIRD time I ask you.... wai2.gif

Say yes, say yes, say YES! clap2.gifw00t.gif

Let's hope there will be REAL tears today from the failed puppet .crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Her big brother in Dubai couldn't care less about lil' sis now right after the motto: "You've officially outlived your uselessfulness, you and your pretty face, bye, bye,"

• Like 1

She will have to answer a lot of questions now. And without being able to phone a brother friend.

But it appears she will have a lot of company: Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha summonsed 114 people believed to be significantly involved in political issues at the Army auditorium in Thewes, Bangkok, at 10am. /Bangkok Post

114 of them? I wonder where pipkins, Wandasloan, and OldBlueCodger are today?

They waiting for the briefing....I guess in the afternoon or tomorrow they'll be here again.

Using what names?

• Like 1

She will have to answer a lot of questions now. And without being able to phone a brother friend.

But it appears she will have a lot of company: Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha summonsed 114 people believed to be significantly involved in political issues at the Army auditorium in Thewes, Bangkok, at 10am. /Bangkok Post

114 of them? I wonder where pipkins, Wandasloan, and OldBlueCodger are today?

They waiting for the briefing....I guess in the afternoon or tomorrow they'll be here again.

Or maybe they realize it all over and its a waste of time clinging on to a sinking ship. Pity a couple of others didn't come to the same conclusion.

Did People here think she would be afraid to meet the "general" hahaha"

She knows him well and always knew he could not be trusted - after all he is only somebody who has taken orders all his life - the Germans have a word for people like him - " Zivilversager "

• Like 1

Credit must be given where credit is due. She showed up, which is something her brother could learn a thing or two about.

Why wouldn't she show up.

The rest of the world is condemning Thailand for not being a democracy. This is a coup for her and it will give her credibility.

She might not have turned up because the writing is on the wall and she knows she may face prison time.

She DID turn up, and I bet it was not because of confidence or good faith. 100 to 1 that at the same time she was summoned, she was told her passport is on hold. and don't try to leave the country.

All these people being summoned ... are they allowed to decline? what happens if they just say "no thanks" ??

They are subject to arrest.

And it seems the Army is proving very effective (compared to the normal police, anyway) in policing. Round 'em up!

• Like 1

I would suggest that these people are going to be told that they can return home but are going to have warnings that they are not to leave home or do any media or political profiling.

If they do they will be arrested and held in a military prison.

Oh and to make sure you are good boys and girls we are going to give you babysitters and block your internet and phone lines.

that would be the bet thing to do.

Let's face it you cannot hold them all in the camp.

• Like 1

Did they arrest her?

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Arrest her for what ? Being the democratically elected Prime Minister of Thailand ?

totster rolleyes.gif

For running the rice scam, trying to whitewash a fugitive convicted criminal, trying the bankrupt the country by illegally passing a 2.2 trillion Baht loan......................You want a few other valid reasons ?

Err? So you've seen this with your own eyes? Wow. Or do you believe everything you are told???

LMFAO.

• Like 1

Come on you TV members! You can do better than this!

Surely she deserves the death penalty. Everyone one of you knows she is corrupt - indeed, you all people have first-hand evidence that she is guilty and only capital punishment will do. While we are at it, surely all the redshirts deserve capital punishment. Surely? You people know best.

No! No! No!.

TV members are not parrots - Weluree "Fai Bimbo" Ditsayabut already said that!

cheesy.gif

Edited by farangbanok

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

well she has more balls than thaksin, did not expect here to show but maybe she is starting to realize she wants to live in Thailand without all the crap her brother has caused

A tiny part of me does have some sympathy for her. It's a situation she probably never wanted to be in and had her arm twisted to make her stay. She must really be cursing Thaksin in her private thoughts, knowing he did all this to her and he meanwhile sits in luxury, probably guzzling champagne and caviar. But sympathy or no, she did sign on to things and her actions have come near to bankrupting the country, destroying its rice exporting market, and driven many to desperation or worse. I have much more sympathy for her victims, in the final run.

This is exactly what I've been saying. I think her brother pushed her into a position she was ill equipped to be in and she was too afraid to tell him no as he is the investor in all of the businesses she was running like SC Asset. He used her as he did the red shirts. The blood of all the red shirts killed when they fought and refused to leave central Bangkok is on his hands. He was the one telling them to be brave and stay put. Easy for the coward to say, he who didn't have the guts to face the charges laid on him here, and easy to say from his plush digs in Dubai.

Edited by spermwhale
  • Like 1

Did they arrest her?

Arrest her for what ? Being the democratically elected Prime Minister of Thailand ?

totster rolleyes.gif

For running the rice scam, trying to whitewash a fugitive convicted criminal, trying the bankrupt the country by illegally passing a 2.2 trillion Baht loan......................You want a few other valid reasons ?

the loan was to develop infrastructure, correct?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

well she has more balls than thaksin, did not expect here to show but maybe she is starting to realize she wants to live in Thailand without all the crap her brother has caused

A tiny part of me does have some sympathy for her. It's a situation she probably never wanted to be in and had her arm twisted to make her stay. She must really be cursing Thaksin in her private thoughts, knowing he did all this to her and he meanwhile sits in luxury, probably guzzling champagne and caviar. But sympathy or no, she did sign on to things and her actions have come near to bankrupting the country, destroying its rice exporting market, and driven many to desperation or worse. I have much more sympathy for her victims, in the final run.

The Shinawatra family is an old style Chinese clan.

The patriarch, Thaksin, orders, and the rest jumps.

• Like 2

Did they arrest her?

totster rolleyes.gif

Sure, same as the hundreds of billions they borrowed from the BAAC was to pay the farmers.

Did they arrest her?

totster rolleyes.gif

No, to develop their personal bank accounts.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1