All free TV stations, except TPBS, to resume normal broadcast this evening

webfact

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope that includes international broadcasts. I miss watching the news in air conditioned comfort.

Yes, being a NEWS JUNKIE, I miss my Channel News Asia (Singapore) although I can get it via the Internet, also miss BBC World Service, Australia Network, Al Jazeera, FOX and a bunch of others.

I admit, I have been known to be critical of "We TV" for all their break-downs, but to be totally without CABLE for a couple of days, is almost.............. too much to take, sob, sob!

• Like 1

Can I request they keep "Dance Moms" on the proscribed list? Perhaps "Duck Dynasty" while they're at it?

Can I request they keep "Dance Moms" OFF the proscribed list? Perhaps "Duck Dynasty" while they're at it?

Why not let True put on like movie history Etc no political stuff getting bored with this they have Thai station what happened to WWE ???

I can just see it now

The only western movie shown would be The King And I

That is until the English teacher's son slaps the young Prince

OOPS no more tv clap2.gifwai2.gif

Practise and qualifying for the Monaco Gp today........hope they make the right decision.

Champions League final on True, start of the French Open tennis, English League playoff finals on CTH and GMM. (and the World Cup in 3 weeks).

Makes the Military Junta look like a bunch of numptays. Going out today to try and buy an IPTV box.

• Like 1

i want my MTV

and bbc news and CNN and setanta sports and discovery channel. i can do without the rest. 1ST State of Origin on wednesday night, go maroons. hope true is back on air by then, please Sir General wai2.gif

• Like 1

the radio stations are still on true satellite. have been since the start. world service is 726. not entirely helpful, as you can get that and more online, but at least you can turn off your computer a while to listen.

Looks like unchanged on Happy Home Cable in BKK.

All the Thai over-the-air stations including ThaiPBS HD are back on.

But all the Thai cable and international channels remain off, except for a half dozen or so international entertainment channels such as Universal, CI, Animax, Sony, Syfy, etc. All the international news channels remain off -- BBC, NHK, Channel News Asia.

Maybe there's some transmission/technical reason, but I just can't see how/why the military gains anything by spiking a bunch of Thai sports and music video channels.

i hope it is back before 9 pm

american dad, follwed by bob's burger ...

Last night I missed Veep, Curb Your Enthusiasm and Flight of the Conchords on HBOS. Then this morning's baseball game on Fox Sports, with the Champions League Final and Monaco GP and French Open tennis to come.

Anderson Cooper and BBC World is really no loss, but why everything else?

Email from Truevisions:

We regret to inform you that this current situation and the temporary suspension of the TV channels are beyond our control as the action has been executed by the National Peace and Order Maintaining Council. We, therefore, do not have the knowledge as to how long this current situation will continue and when the service can be restored as usual. We also do not have a refund plan at the moment.

We totally understand how frustrating and inconvenient this could be for our subscribers, but we do assure that this is not our intention. Normal viewing will be reinstated once the suspension is over.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any question, please e-mail or call us at 0-2725-2525.

Only getting Thai, free to air, Channel 3 up here in the North East plus a couple of obscure feeds.

Just wondering if these Military people have wives and daughters who are finding life very difficult without their 'soap operas'?