Lesbians in Isan

rlopes

I think there are more lesbian go-go dancers than farangs are aware of. My go to girl in Heaven told me she was a lesbian and pointed out 5 girls who were dancing that were also lesbians. The girl I took from X told me she was a lesbian. in Bkk, a girl i liked in Fantasia, now works Long Gun told me she is a lesbian. And on and on... hey ya gotta make money somehow.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are more lesbian go-go dancers than farangs are aware of. My go to girl in Heaven told me she was a lesbian and pointed out 5 girls who were dancing that were also lesbians. The girl I took from X told me she was a lesbian. in Bkk, a girl i liked in Fantasia, now works Long Gun told me she is a lesbian. And on and on... hey ya gotta make money somehow.

I think it's AC/DC

Plug it into either socket and it will work

Edit: The tongue rules

Maybe they were all trying to tell you something! 555!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I had a Tom come over one early morning (5am) while I was outside.. She approached me saying that her car battery was flat. As her apartment building was behind our house and I had a spare battery on the ground at my feet I reluctantly carried the thing to her car with jumpers and hooked her up. To cut a long story short, we didn't get it started as in the end the car itself was at fault. I assumed a blown fuse (no dash lights etc.). Then the truth came out that she had been kicked out of the apartment that night by her Dee and had slept in the car with the radio on.... duh! Point of the whole tale?? If she wants to dress, talk and act like a man, then she should be carrying her own dam battery and learn how to fix a car! My wife was the one who had to sort it out for the Tom, while the Dee just played stupid in the background..... So not all but most seem to be partially in a lesbian relationship it seems to me..

Oz

• Like 1

I adhere to the Live and Let Live group.

For those that are:

A womanizer without values - Your life, your business

Fat - that's okay

Ugly - that's okay

Honest - Wonderful

Ethical - Great

Rich - that's okay.

Beautiful - Okay too.

Alternative sexual orientation - fine by me.

Bigotted - That's your business

A two week millionaire - It's your money and not mine

A hater - ok and I'll keep my distance

Compassionate: nice

A liar - your choice

A thief - Glad its not me and I'll lock up my things

A drunk - Fine, but I won't ride with you

A tattooed or pieced person - it's your body and not mine.

Corrupt - Your life and not answerable to me

I'm not in charge of anyone. I'm not a saint. When I point a finger at someone, the other three point back at me.

Think, Think, Think

One thing is for sure though, Thailand is much more accepting of people's sexual orientation than back in the west.

That's really it, in a nutshell. Why people go on and on with their ridiculous theories is beyond me. The west has just as many gays/lesbians as Thailand. But in the west, the social stigma is still strong and they simply can't outwardly show it. At least not as much as they would if the west had the same sort of live-and-let-live attitude as Thailand.