Today I ordered 2 pizza at pizza company wait half our many people inside

One pizza I eat cold and it taste terrible comparing to Europe

Espasaly the souce

Pizza company better

Often I order only salad

Best French fries in Chester grill

Pizza Company small mc often okay

Often not got when you go many time quality go up and down

Sevensen see stuff clean nose with hand then make ice cream in the mall Korat ...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Are you OK man?

Yep, sounds like somebody spiked his cold pizza from the company....................sad.png

Perhaps in that respect they are better than from the hut.

tongue.png

Espasaly the souce

Pizza company better

Often I order only salad

Sevensen see stuff clean nose with hand then make ice cream in the mall Korat ...

I think what old sandy wanted to say was thus.

Today I went to pizza company and as it's buy one get one free I got two pizzas one of which I ate later cold and it was not like cold pizza tastes in Europe,I was saddened by waiting half an hour due to it being busy.

The sauce was especially bad.

Sometimes I prefer to order and eat only salad as no one can get that wrong.

I've found the best French fries to be in Chesters Grill respectively.

The Pizza company small chicken wings are often ok,but at times they don't always have what one requires and the quality can be disappointing also.

When I've been to Svensons for an ice cream I've often seen the staff picking their noses not washing their hands and still serving ice cream but only in the shopping mall in Korat.

• Like 2

Pizza hut is better but I only buy their pizza when it's 2 for 1 deal etc as it's overpriced for Thailand and the quality of the product is lack lustre but sometimes anything is better than another plate of Thai crap

Pizza is easily made yourself, even with these cheap infrared ovens.....Even when you make everything wrong it is still better than the bought one and the cheese is from cows and the sausage is real.

The pizza in Thailand is not really good, 1 they put too much tomato paste on,one time i had one in Chiang mai and the Pepperoni still had the plastic on the slices,i pointed this out to them ,and they were very unhappy at losing face,i left some pellets from my air rifle there, i went back next day to get them, they all laughed and told me some bs about the manager locked them away,i knew then i would not be getting them back as i had the gall to complain the night before and make some one lose face,i had only tried to help,i told them that eating plastic was not good for the stomach,otherwise the pizza was good,my wife was mortified i should complain and left before i did,this caused an argument when we got back to our hotel,plus i was basically robbed of my air gun pellet's,this really left a sour taste in my mouth[pardon the pun],and i have realised that unless you go to a major brand outlet,forget trying to get western food here,they just mostly don't know how to make it,Pizza hut i find ok,but pizza co,way to much tomato paste, i make my own, and my thai family tell me"justa a like mama used to a make".

• Like 1

Espasaly the souce

Pizza company better

Often I order only salad

I think what old sandy wanted to say was thus.

Today I went to pizza company and as it's buy one get one free I got two pizzas one of which I ate later cold and it was not like cold pizza tastes in Europe,I was saddened by waiting half an hour due to it being busy.

The sauce was especially bad.

Sometimes I prefer to order and eat only salad as no one can get that wrong.

I've found the best French fries to be in Chesters Grill respectively.

The Pizza company small chicken wings are often ok,but at times they don't always have what one requires and the quality can be disappointing also.

When I've been to Svensons for an ice cream I've often seen the staff picking their noses not washing their hands and still serving ice cream but only in the shopping mall in Korat.

I am not sure you got the 'Pizza Company small mc' translation right actually - this could be Micro Chips from McCain which admittedly, are surprisingly rather good with a bit of salt.

The fish fingers at Pizza company are excellent, the garlic bread is nice and the calamari is good too, but the onion rings are too greasy.

The pizza is ok if you order extra toppings.

I have never seen any Swensens staff nose-picking but I have my suspicions about the raisins in the rum & raisin ice cream.

• Like 1

Just to add i was not the only falang to complain,as i saw many dishes returned to the kitchen,however i always wait until i have finished before i complain,so they don't spit or crap in it.

Feel sorry for the next falang to order after you have complained.

The fish fingers at Pizza company are excellent, the garlic bread is nice and the calamari is good too, but the onion rings are too greasy.

I have never seen any Swensens staff nose-picking but I have my suspicions about the raisins in the rum & raisin ice cream.

Fish fingers? have a wash before you go out next time.

• Like 1

they must be fake...fish don't have fingers

• Like 1

they must be fake...fish don't have fingers

Findus used to sell cod balls.

• Like 1

I have not eating pizza or junk food since I can remember!
Healthy organic home grown produce is the way to go.
Healthy mind, body and soul !
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Alright, I lied. I had Pizza for dinner last night..... Tbh, I prefer Pizza Hut instead of Company.... Simply because it's cheaper!

Pizza in Thailand is usually poor quality and very overpriced. I make my own from scratch and bake it myself and I think it is very good. It's certainly cheaper and tastier and hotter and fresher. But it does take about 2-3 hours start to finish to do.

This is your brain on Pizza Company.

If you get Pizza company ask them to use tomato paste rather that crap white sauce. Or you could have a brain fart like the OP.

Sent from my c64