Prayuth says transfers made for suitability of current situation: Army spokesman

Lite Beer

I take your point, BUT madam Queen Victoria in not on the throne now---Hadn't you noticed ???...and Churchill is long gone.

Yellows are LONG GONE...update your brain, think about the situ now, would you still prefer your PTP to running the country down ???? regime/illegal run government, after being democratically elected.

Who is an ex PM that is winning the vote ??? you mean the party that were kicked out was it 3 times in a row ??? He certainly would not win the next election if he were put up for PM SURE.

Yet you dont explain why the hypocrisy is ok ?? You only say it 'is' rather than why..

Would I prefer the PTP running the country, than what ?? an unelected military junta clamping down on press freedom.. Yes probably.. I would take an elected civilian government I think, expecially when I know in another year or so there is another election and when they have shown their failings the people get another chance to choose alternatives, if they prefer them.

What I really would like is for the Thai people to be allowed to decide, in a 1 man 1 vote contest, which of these awful corrupt parties and which awful corrupt leader they wish to run the country. Then when this is done, for the other side to let them run it, for good or ill, for the next 4 years. Both sides are riddled with scandal and self interest, its about which bad group does the most for the largest section of society.

I wouldnt vote PTP if I had a vote.. But I respect the democratic system enough that I will live with whichever party the largest group of voters chooses.

If your house got that dirty and your wife failed to clean it, you would have to get someone in to clean it, and boot the wife out.

OR would you be so stupid to re elect her ?? Thorough clean up reforms elections---THIS WILL HAPPEN. PTP to be at the polls--I think not.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will ask you as I have asked near all the Pro gov red posters----Please reply, give me PTP mega achievements over the 3 years, if you cannot do this It tells me for sure why you are posting here. Reason being if they were never at fault and did a first class job--why is there problems in Thailand ??

You mean like

30 baht healthcare.

Raised minimum wages.

Million baht per village fund.

Massive infrastructure investment (roads electricity etc).

OTOP for a national market for rural goods.

1st car tax relief / kickback program

Farm subsidies.

Now this being Thailand, many of these were corrupt and badly administered.. But every one of these are ways of helping the poorest in society.

What have the Dems done ?? Apart from try to stop every one of these policies !! Why cant the dems do some good for the rural poor ?? Why do they have to fight tooth and nail to keep budgets to the middle class urban centers and not uplift the lowest in society.

I await you list from the Dems.

And lets not forget what they are blocked from doing.. Massive infrastructure spending, high speed rail links to china, etc etc etc..

Apparently you can only invest in the future if your a Dem.. Because the corruption needs to go their way.

Thats what this is really about.. The old guard are losing, they dont like populist policies for the rural people.

• Like 1

I take your point, BUT madam Queen Victoria in not on the throne now---Hadn't you noticed ???...and Churchill is long gone.

Yellows are LONG GONE...update your brain, think about the situ now, would you still prefer your PTP to running the country down ???? regime/illegal run government, after being democratically elected.

Who is an ex PM that is winning the vote ??? you mean the party that were kicked out was it 3 times in a row ??? He certainly would not win the next election if he were put up for PM SURE.

Yet you dont explain why the hypocrisy is ok ?? You only say it 'is' rather than why..

Would I prefer the PTP running the country, than what ?? an unelected military junta clamping down on press freedom.. Yes probably.. I would take an elected civilian government I think, expecially when I know in another year or so there is another election and when they have shown their failings the people get another chance to choose alternatives, if they prefer them.

What I really would like is for the Thai people to be allowed to decide, in a 1 man 1 vote contest, which of these awful corrupt parties and which awful corrupt leader they wish to run the country. Then when this is done, for the other side to let them run it, for good or ill, for the next 4 years. Both sides are riddled with scandal and self interest, its about which bad group does the most for the largest section of society.

I wouldnt vote PTP if I had a vote.. But I respect the democratic system enough that I will live with whichever party the largest group of voters chooses.

If your house got that dirty and your wife failed to clean it, you would have to get someone in to clean it, and boot the wife out.

OR would you be so stupid to re elect her ?? Thorough clean up reforms elections---THIS WILL HAPPEN. PTP to be at the polls--I think not.

But you yourself say it..

You would boot out the wife.. Thats what elections are.. A 4 year chance to review, and if the house is dirty, choose an alternative.

Or are you saying someone else should choose your wife for you ?? Thats crazy talk right..

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You have got to love it, all the reds on TV trying to defend themselves and their god Thaksin by wallowing in pigs waste. Nibbling at every post and bickering like schoolchildren trying to turn the whole affair into a crime against humanity, an Armageddon; prepare, prepare, the end of the world is coming. What a bunch of drama queens with substandard intellect, whining and cowering behind a pseudonym. Time to move on, your time is up. Anybody who has lived in or have had a long association with Thailand knows very well that this 'coup' is the best thing since canned beer and sliced bread. Thaksin is a western puppet and has been taking the country down the road of no return and this has stopped it. You have the western counties led by the Mickey Mouse outfit called America trying it’s all to discredit the military with outlandish untruthful claims in attempt to regain their hold on the country. Even stooping to schoolyard bullying by ceases military exercises, and throwing threats around left, right and centre. Just shows you how warped that country is. Good move General and good luck, I am looking forward to spending the rest of my years in the country I love knowing all will be well.

Right on antimedia!!!!

Hardly.. Its not a debate, or a discussion.. Brings no data or facts to the table.. Its just the usual bile spewing without any intellectual substance.

Some people need to do some basic logic and debating 101 to see how to raise a point, defend an argument, present facts and data to show their position is informed and correct, and finally draw a supported conclusion from those established facts.

Instead we get that.

You do not debate the PTP as they are not worthy. waste our time on this dead end party, Dunged things up big time, and we have to put up with your propaganda and tripe excuses.----PTP blew it big time remember, they won an election does not mean they can ruin the country does it ???? Forget your elections for now till all the scum has been cleaned from the toilet.

Grow up.. See the situation for what it really is.

I find it very funny the reaction when the Red camp is putting up pictures of the price, that makes everyone so nervous.. Why ?? I mean, everyone loves ALL the royals right ?

Interesting you should highlight who is revering who currently . . . and that is part of the problem (and solution) . . . and a large reason WHY things are happening now as they are.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10852417/Crown-Prince-of-Thailand-takes-refuge-in-5-star-Hampshire-hotel.html

Kind of says it all . . . if you connect the dots . . .

The AJ news article was very bold in stating what many Thais whisper..

I wont post more on here but I must admit a wry smile when the staunch "we love the royals" are so offended by seeing the red camp, support a royal..

But of course all the posters on here are aware of the rumored factions at play ?? And why we had the coup press announcement style we did ??

You would boot out the wife.. Thats what elections are.. A 4 year chance to review, and if the house is dirty, choose an alternative.

Or are you saying someone else should choose your wife for you ?? Thats crazy talk right..

The gist of the post --nothing to do really with the wife--GET REAL.

Elections are for ailing government to be replaced or re elected.

This government was NOT ailing it was downright diabolical and should therefore not be eligible for re election---------read the gist of the post and to pick the example to reply is a lame dog sick pig excuse for not replying and being truthful about the PTP regime.

I will ask you as I have asked near all the Pro gov red posters----Please reply, give me PTP mega achievements over the 3 years, if you cannot do this It tells me for sure why you are posting here. Reason being if they were never at fault and did a first class job--why is there problems in Thailand ??

You mean like

30 baht healthcare.

Raised minimum wages.

Farm subsidies.

Now this being Thailand, many of these were corrupt and badly administered.. But every one of these are ways of helping the poorest in society.

What have the Dems done ?? Apart from try to stop every one of these policies !! Why cant the dems do some good for the rural poor ?? Why do they have to fight tooth and nail to keep budgets to the middle class urban centers and not uplift the lowest in society.

I await you list from the Dems.

And lets not forget what they are blocked from doing.. Massive infrastructure spending, high speed rail links to china, etc etc etc..

Apparently you can only invest in the future if your a Dem.. Because the corruption needs to go their way.

Thats what this is really about.. The old guard are losing, they dont like populist policies for the rural people.

Keep going. With that 1st paragraph of your last post you are completely destroying your argument.

You do not debate the PTP as they are not worthy. waste our time on this dead end party, Dunged things up big time, and we have to put up with your propaganda and tripe excuses.----PTP blew it big time remember, they won an election does not mean they can ruin the country does it ???? Forget your elections for now till all the scum has been cleaned from the toilet.

Have you considered that maybe thats why the Dems have not won an election in 20 years ??

And Thaksin aligned parties have won every one of the last 5.. Was the first political party to ever go full term and hand back to an election.. and then won that by an absolute landslide majority.. Even with party disbarment, with coups, with judicial interference, with every obstacle, would still win one if it happened now..

Perhaps you need to reconsider this refusal to debate stance..

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You have got to love it, all the reds on TV trying to defend themselves and their god Thaksin by wallowing in pigs waste. Nibbling at every post and bickering like schoolchildren trying to turn the whole affair into a crime against humanity, an Armageddon; prepare, prepare, the end of the world is coming. What a bunch of drama queens with substandard intellect, whining and cowering behind a pseudonym. Time to move on, your time is up. Anybody who has lived in or have had a long association with Thailand knows very well that this 'coup' is the best thing since canned beer and sliced bread. Thaksin is a western puppet and has been taking the country down the road of no return and this has stopped it. You have the western counties led by the Mickey Mouse outfit called America trying it’s all to discredit the military with outlandish untruthful claims in attempt to regain their hold on the country. Even stooping to schoolyard bullying by ceases military exercises, and throwing threats around left, right and centre. Just shows you how warped that country is. Good move General and good luck, I am looking forward to spending the rest of my years in the country I love knowing all will be well.

Right on antimedia!!!!

Hardly.. Its not a debate, or a discussion.. Brings no data or facts to the table.. Its just the usual bile spewing without any intellectual substance.

Some people need to do some basic logic and debating 101 to see how to raise a point, defend an argument, present facts and data to show their position is informed and correct, and finally draw a supported conclusion from those established facts.

Instead we get that.

You are defiantly from the slow camp, it was never meant to be a debate or discussion Forest, just 100% true facts stated. To disagree is your given right but don't broadcast your sub normal IQ by using my terminology to score points because you don't have the aptitude to think for yourself (something that all reds have in common} it’s embarrassing to learned people.

This government was NOT ailing it was downright diabolical and should therefore not be eligible for re election---------read the gist of the post and to pick the example to reply is a lame dog sick pig excuse for not replying and being truthful about the PTP regime.

You dont get to decide who is diabolical or not.. In a democracy, the largest voting block defines that.. At an election..

All this "lame dog sick pig excuse" bile spewing makes you looks foolish and uneducated. If you have an IQ above room temperature use it to argue a point, not just spew bile.

• Like 1

Right on antimedia!!!!

Instead we get that.

You are defiantly from the slow camp, it was never meant to be a debate or discussion Forest, just 100% true facts stated. To disagree is your given right but don't broadcast your sub normal IQ by using my terminology to score points because you don't have the aptitude to think for yourself (something that all reds have in common} it’s embarrassing to learned people.

Hate to break it to you, but thats what 2 opposing viewpoints are...

Edited by LivinLOS

Ohh and after my much demanded list of "what did the PTP do".. I notice an absolute silence on my asked for list of what did the dems do for the poor ??

That is except for steal billions through Sutheps palm oil scamming.

Ohh and after my much demanded list of "what did the PTP do".. I notice an absolute silence on my asked for list of what did the dems do for the poor ??

The Dems made the 30 baht healthcare scheme absolutely free and also increased who was eligible for it . . . and then Pheu Thai put it back up to 30 baht and restricted it again.

Edited by Tatsujin

And the problem is??? Show me the law that says everything happens on a level playing field! Show me the law that says everything must be fair! Of course it's hypocrisy, every team gets a chance at bat!

Sit back, calm yourself, take a "Bex" and have a good lie down, you'll feel better in the morning? tongue.pnggiggle.gif

Sure.. As long as we all recognize that the game is rigged purely in one partys favor, and dont seem surprised when the PTP attempts the same kind of tricks.. Its how Thais seem to think the game is played.

Yet the Dems still cant win an election... Kinda pathetic really.

Edited by LivinLOS

The Dems made the 30 baht healthcare scheme absolutely free and also increased who was eligible for it . . . and then Pheu Thai put it back up to 30 baht and restricted it again.

That 30 baht must have made all the difference !!

So thats it ??

• Like 2

Grow up.. See the situation for what it really is.

I find it very funny the reaction when the Red camp is putting up pictures of the price, that makes everyone so nervous.. Why ?? I mean, everyone loves ALL the royals right ?

Interesting you should highlight who is revering who currently . . . and that is part of the problem (and solution) . . . and a large reason WHY things are happening now as they are.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10852417/Crown-Prince-of-Thailand-takes-refuge-in-5-star-Hampshire-hotel.html

Kind of says it all . . . if you connect the dots . . .

Joining the dots is somewhat challenging for many who see things only in black and white...or only in yellow and red.

• Like 1

A clear attempt by Prayuth to allow those transferred to save face. He is trying a balancing act here. Although he's earnestly endeavouring to take Thaksin out of the system, he wants to mitigate the damage of loss of pride, and so releases a statement that they are still to be respected in their new positions.

You dont get to decide who is diabolical or not.. In a democracy, the largest voting block defines that.. At an election..

All this "lame dog sick pig excuse" bile spewing makes you looks foolish and uneducated. If you have an IQ above room temperature use it to argue a point, not just spew bile.

So you want to deny anyone who posts anything critical of PTP ??? they were diabolical if not why are there problems against what you believe is pure as the driven snow PTP

May I remind you fair elections ARE the way to get a demo elected government into power---YOU FORGOT they were diabolical-

For your denial of untrustworthy government staring you in the face--shows off your mentality.. I put my point to you and you refuse to answer----so to argue the point again---please list the mega achievements of PTP during the last 3 years, you want to tell the truth then answer--you want to debate and argue then answer. No answer is denial..........................The lame dog saying is a well known denial saying-----no excuse for your personal attacks thanks. use your IQ next time you post.

That 30 baht must have made all the difference !!

So thats it ??

I just started the list . . . and at least you got 1 response to your question, which is 1 more question answered than normally comes from the pro-Thaksin side of things when questions are asked here of them lol

LivinLOS

Hate to break it to you, but thats what 2 opposing viewpoints are...

Wake up boy, for everybody’s sake. I will try and explain it to you again. I made a statement, you responded with your pitiful remarks, thus it was you that wanted to debate or discuss, however you then lecture me on the need to gain debating experience or the like. Is that plain enough for you. Disagree by all means and even state why, but don't keep on attacking all and everybody in sundry when they post as you consistently do. Is it beyond you to use your grey matter to actually post something original? Just to reiterate I don't want to debate with you - got it.

• Like 1

And still the killing goes on, in the South!

Please tell me one Muslim state that does not have violence???? TOO BLOODY BAD. Whilst they keep screaming their way is the only way there will always bve conflict. CONTROVERSIAL YES. From travedllimg experience over the years SO SORRY if this offends but it is the truth

Evading discussion again side kicking the question-----Wind up merchant, from the pro gov clan.

So you want to deny anyone who posts anything critical of PTP ??? they were diabolical if not why are there problems against what you believe is pure as the driven snow PTP

May I remind you fair elections ARE the way to get a demo elected government into power---YOU FORGOT they were diabolical-

For your denial of untrustworthy government staring you in the face--shows off your mentality.. I put my point to you and you refuse to answer----so to argue the point again---please list the mega achievements of PTP during the last 3 years, you want to tell the truth then answer--you want to debate and argue then answer. No answer is denial..........................The lame dog saying is a well known denial saying-----no excuse for your personal attacks thanks. use your IQ next time you post.

Not deny them posting.. Deny them taking over the country without a mandate from the people..

Slightly different thing no ??

I listed some PTP projects that were to benefit the poor, and why the poor still support him.. I am still waiting for the Dems list.. Or why Sutheps scandals are not important ??

Evading discussion again side kicking the question-----Wind up merchant, from the pro gov clan.

I made a brief list.. I ask you to do the same.. How is that me evading..

Again.. The PTP implemented

30 baht healthcare.

Raised minimum wages.

Farm subsidies.

They also were trying to implement hug infrastructure that would benefit the provinces, but Bangkok doesnt like money spent on high speed rail that helps people move from the north east to bangkok cheaply and easily. Bangkok doesnt like sharing the pie.

So please.. Whats the Dems great list of achievements ?? Or even why do the Dems constantly try to block things like minimum wage for the poor, when the poor makes up the majority of the voters.

• Like 1

Wind up merchant, from the pro gov clan.

Again.. I am not pro government.. I wouldnt vote PTP.

I am anti dictatorship.. Anti unelected authority.. Pro democracy.

Stating anyone against a military junta is pro red is a logical fallacy.. I am pro for whoever the most of the Thai people choose to lead the country and the laws they make.

• Like 2

Not deny them posting.. Deny them taking over the country without a mandate from the people..

Slightly different thing no ??

I listed some PTP projects that were to benefit the poor, and why the poor still support him.. I am still waiting for the Dems list.. Or why Sutheps scandals are not important ??

Forget the Dems list sunshine, forget all lists. Do you miss the part where it stated the military now run the country. The reds are finished and you and your likewise friends are finished, so time to waddle of home to where you come from. (Oh! and I am not open for debate)

So you dont actually have any achievements, and cant make any real defense of your position other than "we have the guns so we have the power" thats a dangerous president to set. Because maybe one day you dont have the guns.

The thing is, the reds are not finished, thats what I am scared of...

By disenfranchising the majority of the country you create great anger.. Much of it justified.. They have been robbed of their vote multiple times now.. That anger has a way of boiling over and becoming uncontrollable..

This is why democracy is in the long run, safer..

Wind up merchant, from the pro gov clan.

Again.. I am not pro government.. I wouldnt vote PTP.

I am anti dictatorship.. Anti unelected authority.. Pro democracy.

Stating anyone against a military junta is pro red is a logical fallacy.. I am pro for whoever the most of the Thai people choose to lead the country and the laws they make.

Same Zimbabwe, you have to realize that winning an election democratically does not give carte blanche to flout the law.

You had a Thaksin illegal run government, elected authority fine unlawful run government NOT, pro democracy supporting unlawful cabinet decisions ???

If you dislike PTP and what a dung up they made why swear by them when you flout the law you do not get a second chance at the booth.

The dung will be cleared up even if you do not agree with who is in control--someone has to clear the dung away before elections if not nothing achieved and fingers in the till carry on.

Your list--30 baht abolished by Dems, and further health care put into place--look this up.

Rice, ha speaks volumes.

Car scheme re payments ?? and what poor people can this help ?? farmer and Mrs going to the field on a M/cycle ??

Rice again no payments as promised before the unrest---then PTP blames everyone.

Rail derailments above average---Bus crashes ??? super cabinet transport minister help where??

Tablets scam--you not mentioned---how many have been given to who what % are still working ???? how many more on the way ??

Water management money--where was it given/spent--accounts ???

Accounts for Yingluck rice money ??? follow the money courts were doing this now the army will do it.

I asked for PROVEN MEGA achievements NOT failed ones.

Its Yinglucks faults the buses crash ??

Yes this is Thailand, I fully agree the programs put in place are woefully ineffective and corrupt.. But then what about Thailand isnt woefully ineffective and corrupt.. Every political party has these failures, its not a reason to remove them at the barrel of a gun, when the next one in will have the same issues. Suthep himself is proven to be equally bad... At least PTP tried all these things, and all of them for the poor. The Dems try to block these things and budgets go to bangkok over everyone else. Bangkok does not a majority make.

Its down to the Thai people to choose, not a member of the army, or a protest leader.. Theres only one way to measure the countries desire.. There is no other way than elections. They have to happen. Juntas and dictators do not happy free states make. Name one.

Edited by LivinLOS