Have I met a transgender lady?

throwaway42

You don't need to ask her as it may seem insulting and what if your wrong? Ask to have a look at her Thai ID card, you may do this by pretending to simply compare from your country to hers. The name on the ID is her legal name. If she was a man, she cannot change the Mr/Miss part from a man to a lady. So even if she was a man before, and now had all the surgery so there was no tell tale signs, the ID card will tell you the truth.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I check, is by the size of their hands. Males have larger hands than females. No medical procedure or hormones can alter this.

Fake ids passports DL etc as we all know can easily be obtained in Thailand if you have the cash and contacts.

If you like this person go for it.

Life is about experiences. There are good and there are bad.

Come to think of it, there are a quite a few tattoo free ladyboys in Thailand whom look better than some thai girls.

SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT!

It hink, she is a ladyboy.

I am hetero, but like all people, I have also something from the other ones.

I have a lot of experiences now with ladyboys. I was three years together with one of them, have sold for breasts and transgender operation. After all, I know also other ladyboys, I never want to have a relationship with a ladyboy more. They have many problems, too much problems with themselves. Finely they can be very aggressive, criminal.

Looking like an angel, maybe the next time you are beaten like me, without any reason. I was scammed totally by all, with money and love, three years long, but this is maybe not in general.

I have had a very nice, important time with her, but after all, the bad were things mainly important, criminal too.

Her name? You can have it.

I hope you're kidding, most Thai transgender would have it removed before dating a guy!

Next time you are sticking your tongue down it's throat go for a grab, you'll soon know if she's got guy bits down there.

I hope you're kidding, most Thai transgender would have it removed before dating a guy!

Next time you are sticking your tongue down it's throat go for a grab, you'll soon know if she's got guy bits down there.

I was kidding but it seems you are well versed in the whole matter. Thanks for the clarification.

You don't need to ask her as it may seem insulting and what if your wrong? Ask to have a look at her Thai ID card, you may do this by pretending to simply compare from your country to hers. The name on the ID is her legal name. If she was a man, she cannot change the Mr/Miss part from a man to a lady. So even if she was a man before, and now had all the surgery so there was no tell tale signs, the ID card will tell you the truth.

Don't be so shy LOL just grab a handful

No, I would genuinely like advice. I have 0 experience with transgender persons.

Everything's worth trying once. Go for it and report back to us how it was.

If he takes your advice he may well be unable to sit down to type a reply.

• Like 1

You won't be able to tell the difference unless you're told or you explore the options.

My mate's been to Bangers many times and only knows his hotel room and the place's he finds the woman. He chatted to this bird for two hours and then asked her back to his room, the girl confessed and said she was a Lady-boy, to his suprise, he didn't pick it.

For the punters that reckon they can tell the difference, they must live outside Bangkok because there must be a Lady-boy grading system, only the good ones work there.

OK, if we take the OP seriously for a second (I know, I know...).

Imagine it's a girl and she's really keen on him. Put yourself in her (size 44) shoes. Is that how you're going to make conversation?

If I like a girl, I don't go about testing her commitment asking if it would matter if I'm a pedophile / serial killer / heroin addict.....

Edited by sundrenched

My friends and I always lived by the rule... If in doubt move on !

Big Hands, big feet, deep voice, Adam's apple, small hips, wide shoulders, tall (170CM), walks like very sexy lady, too much makeup.... One of the above makes it possible, two is almost a sure thing, Three she's (He's) out

Lots of heterosexual males have relationships with ladyboys. Looks like a women, talks like a women, acts like a women and has had the chop, then unless you want kids, go for it!

A guy who has sex with a ladyboy is bi-sexual not hetro

I beg to differ. If a guy is attracted to only people who look like females, that to me does not make him bisexual.

If he had sex with her/him, then that makes him bisexual, unless it's possible to tell the difference during the sex act if he had the operation. Sorry, I cannot answer that one.

I can-t believe i just sat here and did the elbow test.

I tried it with one of my female staff and both our elbows were the same. I am trying decide if she is the ladyboy or if I am.

I'd say you are one. GUARANTEED.

UG's identity crisis aside.

I sincerely hope the OP realises that even if this girl turns out to be transgendered, I hope he's pleasant and considerate in letting her down. Even Transgendered are Human Beings, don't be cruel.

I have two nieces that are LB. They are lovely little souls and could very well possibly spend their entire lives without finding true love. It saddens me because they are both lovely individuals, it's not an easy route they are travelling. I am very much the protective uncle.

• Like 2

I can-t believe i just sat here and did the elbow test.

I see your 'like' little Kat. No doubt you were just relieved I didn't mention our wild passionate nights together ;)

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

Next time you are sticking your tongue down it's throat go for a grab,

and if you wake up in ICU with a broken nose and caved in skull...assume it was bloke..tongue.png

...and one straight out of a Muay Thai camp at that lol

don't be surprised - it's mostly heterosexual men who are attracted to ladyboys. Gay men prefer gays or fem boys (effeminate males).

Lots of heterosexual males have relationships with ladyboys. Looks like a women, talks like a women, acts like a women and has had the chop, then unless you want kids, go for it!

A guy who has sex with a ladyboy is bi-sexual not hetro

not according to ladyboys who feeltgey ate women. Gays don't want them, only hetero straight dudes.

Go figure....

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

http://www.bangkokdiaries.com/can-you-tell-the-difference-between-a-thai-lady-and-a-thai-ladyboy/

You could take the test here.... I got 9 out of 10, pretty chuffed with that, but I reckon I might still do most of them....lol

Oz

omg!!!I am gay. I got 5/10. Luckilly its not my thing. I like a full sausage and mash...lol

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1