Mass police transfer in new purge at Royal Thai Police force

webfact

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that General P. has learned from the last coup and will be much more thorough in removing any vestiges of Thaksin influence in any 'power' positions in the country. Everything is being done methodically, no one is being hurt and the country, as a whole, is very quiet and returning to normalcy. I have to think this 'operation' has been planned in great detail for some time, now. I think this is only the beginning as I remember that when PTP first came to power that Dr. Thaksin was even appointing prison wardens. There a great many people, who are still in positions of power and authority, that owe their positions directly to Thaksin's patronage. They will all have to go if Thaksin's influence is to be completely extinguished. I am amazed at the sureness and efficiency of the 'purge' and will be staying tuned to see just how far it goes. So far, I couldn't be more pleased at what is transpiring.

The only way to stop the impass is to clean them out anyone with ties to Big T will be gone it is the only way to end his influence. The General is not fooling around he will finish any influence Big T has on the local level. Your post is spot on.

• Like 2

Nice little circle-jerk you boys have going on here....

Never stop to think that every international news organization, with all their resources and sources, as well as every major government, have come to a competely opposite conclusion?

It's not over....

What conclusion have they arrived to regarding the subject of this thread?

"The order just explained that the transfer was to facilitate the Royal Thai Police to support the National Council for Peace and Order to efficiently maintain keep peace and order in the country"

Lets hope this does go towards maintaining peace and order in these Northern provinces.

If these transfers save just one life it is all worth it.

Peace and order have generally always been prevalent in the Northern Provinces. A detailed look at Bangkok and the southern provinces reveal a different story. Perhaps some transfers down there may be in order.

Very good point and thanks for highlighting it.

I am talking more about the fanatical element of the UDD that will consolidate a militia to decent on Bangkok as highlighted by the UDD leaders in the event of a coup. Even the police are partisan in propagating violent acts as shown by the police chief at the beat the war drum meeting.

Removing this element will make the police force and army work in a more fluid state thus allowing the capture of these radical elements.

Thanks again for your reply though.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"redshirt infested provinces"

What the ****?

True this was half the problem, the people just followed on unable to do anything about it--AFRAID to do.

Next we can expect all corrupt town heads, to roll.

Spring clean is what we call it in UK.

In OZ ,getting rid of the dead wood or White ants , I think in this case it would be white ants, very destructive they R

Along the lines of the Wood's Royal Commission into the NSW police force, an interesting read and could be well worth the Military following along with the same procedure.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=woods+royal+commiosiomn&form=MSNSBE&mkt=en-au&qs=n&sk=&sc=8-10&x=0&y=0

Edited by Artisi

Moved to inactive posts. Nothing changes! Why are they not sacked or prosecuted for allowing mass corruption in their departments? Or maybe the new rulers are just as happy with corruption as every one else, they just want new corrupt people who are not loyal to the man in Dubai

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Well just maybe with things moving so fast the military guys just don't have sufficient time to investigate fully to the point of being able to level criminal charges - therefore move these people out - investigations and charges can come later if and when justified.

Shouldn't be too difficult to understand - but guess it's easy to be critical and make useless and meaningless statements.

Nice little circle-jerk you boys have going on here....

Never stop to think that every international news organization, with all their resources and sources, as well as every major government, have come to a competely opposite conclusion?

It's not over....

I doubt they have come to any conclusion.

The just write what the Shins' PR agencies are feeding them

and yes - it's over

Well done general, continue your good work

You can imagine the conclusion BBC might be coming to with J.(Richard) Head's news feeds.

• Like 1

Simply pushing all the people you see as being aligned to TS, and replacing them with your friends does not constitute 'reform'. It is papering over the cracks and will not solve anything in the longer term. If anything it will push people towards TS aligned parties and the backlash will just get bigger and more violent unfortunately.

From the people appointed to run the country (same old anti TS faces), to the transfer of police aligned to TS, this is looking more and more each day like the power grab that every sane person said it was. It has nothing to do with corruption, although that was a very valid thing to rally the people.

• Like 2

A large number f posts have been removed for:

flaming

rumor/fear-mongering

getting into dangerous waters in political views posted

Since there is little posted that doesn't fall into one of the above categories, thread now closed.

• Like 1