Facebook down across Thailand – reports

webfact

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all need to get a life. The wife dusted off her FB logon...been a long time since she logged on....no problem accessing FB....on True cable in Bangkok.

Edited by Pib

wow such a loss for these sad people try phoning and having a real conversation..i really wouldn't be interested in seeing a picture of your last meal...wai2.gif

Agree! Agree! Agree!

I still enjoy a face-to-face conversation. If that is not feasible, telephone, or Skype will do.

Yes, I know, how terribly un-cool, non-PC, of me.

Some TV members seem to have a problem with the 99% of FB users that post nonsense 99% of the time.

But FB users have THE RIGHT to post whatever they find relevant.

Call them childish, say that they smell bad, refuse to interact with them, BUT RESPECT THEIR RIGHTS.

Greetings from the free world.

Yes, and it is our right to call them stupid !

What does your stu<<<<< comment contribute to this thread?

Social media is the tool of choice foe opposition in all countries now - so it would make sense to shut it down......how about Twitter?

Yes and you are now seeing the drip drip of military government after the euphoria of the payment to the rice farmers. Please don't label me as a red for saying that - as seems the fashion from some, I'm just an ordinary joe with no axe to grind one way or the other. It's their country, not mine ,but I still feel uncomfortable about it.

• Like 2

There will be gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair throughout the land.

I remember in the good old days we never had facebook or twitter or whatever the rest are called ,but now ,OH MY GOD Whats going to happen next------- Tomorrow I start building my air raid shelter in the back garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be gnashing of teeth and tearing of hair throughout the land.

I remember in the good old days we never had facebook or twitter or whatever the rest are called ,but now ,OH MY GOD Whats going to happen next------- Tomorrow I start building my air raid shelter in the back garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND ITS GOT TO 14 PAGES clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

What's a Facebook???whistling.gifwhistling.gif

A book of faces?

Talking about faeces - semper in faecebus sole profundum variat. Hopefully this does not apply to my expat retirement in here in Thailand. God Bless this Country and its people.