• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nomen est omen. thumbsup.gif

What did you wait from a monk with Mr. LimPATTAYA name ? facepalm.gif

The TH monks can't make me surprised at all.

This man will get zero penalty, maybe 500 B fine, so why would he stop with it ? clap2.gif

Edited by Loles

I think that it is high time that the term Monk will be redefined, as it has many, many

interpretation now days and the religious consul should look at all monks and monasteries

more closely now...

no not all monks....just like all priests are not kiddy fiddlers...wai2.gif

Oh, so standing by and doing nothing while fellow monks or priest kiddie fiddlers prey on victims is okay? When was the last time a monk or priest turned in another priest or monk? And don't pretend they didn't know. They, like the BIB, just get transferred.

And my Thai wife wonders why I have zero respect for monks.

Well I respect the IQ....walking thru the live without a single minute of working and making money by selling lottery numbers that never win.

Surely that is smarter than what I do....work hard and honest and not making half the money...

Have you never come across the term 'Self respect', or 'self esteem' ?

• Like 1

Lewd behavior in the main is from religions that demand the unnatural state of celibacy from male...um, members.

I know it is not exclusive, but...I think I have a point (in addition to the one on top of my head).

Celebrate every religious holiday at the temple, make merit, offer up your boys to monk school for more merit and ignore again and again the information about pedophilia, corruption, etc. This is a morally bankrupt country. Does it come as any surprise that every other form of corruption (political) is tolerated?

It's so easy to talk the talk, now walk the walk. Maybe the Army can have some influence on this behavior.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Lewd behavior in the main is from religions that demand the unnatural state of celibacy from male...um, members.

I know it is not exclusive, but...I think I have a point (in addition to the one on top of my head).

Being celibate does not cause pedophilia or corruption. Maybe obsessive thoughts about sex but not deviant behavior. Just as rape is not about sex, rather violence.

• Like 1

Well I respect the IQ....walking thru the live without a single minute of working and making money by selling lottery numbers that never win.

Surely that is smarter than what I do....work hard and honest and not making half the money...

"A rich man does not sleep but lays awake at night worrying about his wealth, while a poor man sleeps soundly."

I would rather work hard, be poor and sleep well than have all the money I can spend and know what I did to get it. What you do is who you are.

• Like 1

after police received complaints from more than 20 women that they had been filmed without their knowledge in the bathrooms of their offices and universities.

How did they know they know they had been filmed if it was being done without their knowledge?

Did husbands and boyfriends pay money to visit the website and discovered them?

It does say in the op that they were blackmailing the women to pay to get their images removed,but what i find strange is,most toilets have a janitor,at least in shopping centre's how did they get access to the toilets,and to install camera's, it's say's hidden ,but i mean surely unless they were hi tech spy gear,they would be visible,i am no expert,maybe someone could shed some light on this.

Janitors aren't in there all the time, but they probably paid them to look the other way, anyway. People like janitors need the dough, and all they have to do is deny involvement.

Good point,i think a great book could be made from this "memoirs of a thai janitor", chapter 1,'the day the pervert monks payed me to look the other way'

Chapter two.

Bent down in the toilet yesterday to clean, felt a sharp pain and got tangled up in a yellow robe, think I need a chastity belt or a new job.

after police received complaints from more than 20 women that they had been filmed without their knowledge in the bathrooms of their offices and universities.

How did they know they know they had been filmed if it was being done without their knowledge?

Did husbands and boyfriends pay money to visit the website and discovered them?

Sometimes reading OP can help smile.png :-) no offense

" the victims said they were also blackmailed by the website's administrators to pay an undisclosed sum of money in exchange for the removal of their videos from the site.

+ police raided his temple yesterday to find Mr. Panuwat extorting one of his victims on the phone."

Then how this little bastard Panuwat knew the name of these persons???? Thats another question.

no not all monks....just like all priests are not kiddy fiddlers...wai2.gif

It's not really appropriate to compare monks with priests. Priests make a life-long commitment to their god. Monks often in the monkhood for just a few days or weeks. They are just ordinary people with ordinary vices and urges trying to make merit (perhaps to atone for those very vices and urges). Often malfeasors will enter the monkhood specifically to avoid arrest or prosecution. In my opinion the priesthood as a body should be held to much higher standards than the sangha.

Not all monks are bad smile.png

They are not good either,They beg for money ,food and than brainwash you,make you believe in superstition and That the big Kahuna will do all sorts of good things for you...Do you think that if we do all that Would we not go to Jail or the Looney Bin????? wai.gif

Okay,you will say now all Religions are same,...,you're right,That's why I listen to my dear old Mam (now93),She says,, she only believes in what she can see, not what someone says or try to make you believe,,That includes Ghosts and superstition. whistling.gif

Under that rule, you couldn't have respect for anyone at all, starting with your wife. She is a woman, a Thai, a Buddhist, a wife.... and members of all these groups are known as murderers, violent attackers and thieves including armed robbers - among the worst of many crimes they have committed.

And of course including yourself, just for being male if nothing else.

• Like 2

Agreed.

When out with the wife, if we pass a monk(s) in Big C, Tesco or at the mall (these all seem to be monk hang-outs these dayswink.png), guaranteed if I am not given a filthy, angry look of disdain, my wife's body will be expected head to toe many times and every time it really peeves me off!

See - and this is just wrong.

Imagine Thai's saying "And my wife wonders why I have zero respect for farang (after what I read in the news)."

Edited by mrdome

Not all monks are bad smile.png

They are not good either,They beg for money ,food and than brainwash you,make you believe in superstition and That the big Kahuna will do all sorts of good things for you...

Hope this was meant as satire and not to display your ignorance.

Stop reading the rags or bad news on ThaiVisa and visit some Wat's and talk to them. I did in Chiang Mai in 2001 and met my best friend in Thailand that way - one of the smartest and nicest people I ever met (now runs a high-end restaurant in the West).

• Like 1

They put hidden cameras in the performer's toilets at Alcazar and Tiffany's in Pattaya

The performers rumbled the perpetrators, and now they are working in partnership for Worldwide distribution of the footage

'Chicks with Dicks' is the working title

Copies can be obtained from the box offices at these Ladyboy theatres

That's 'show business' I guess

Using the same (false) logic, you must be quite the misanthrope and one must question as to how your wife tolerates you.