success stories on thaifriendly.com

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 years is hardly a veteran.

No positive thing to say about these sites. I know of many failures/scams etc but no long-term success.

These women are gold diggers or in financial trouble looking for a farang to bail them out. Ask your fluent friend about all the Isarn songs about this.

they can lie too, just like the girl in the bar, the girl in the shop,

why do some people think that because they meet on line its going to be different?

and the people who know me will know im not pulling thai girls down just saying it as it is,

some use that site because they think they will get free rides,,,lol,, pull the other onecheesy.gif

they can lie too, just like the girl in the bar, the girl in the shop,

why do some people think that because they meet on line its going to be different?

and the people who know me will know im not pulling thai girls down just saying it as it is,

some use that site because they think they will get free rides,,,lol,, pull the other onecheesy.gif

Well they do for a while but in the end the women wins the lottery.

What is the "girl in the shop"?

I have heard of a set up where they had 5 girls "employed" to talk to guys, each girl with many identities, and the whole thing was run by a Canadian guy ! Who also offerred from a different website "meet your bride" trips.

Its all a "business" its all about making money, one way ir another.

I am not saying this is what the company you mention does, its just what I have heard can happen.

IMHO.

There are also "independants" Where one older woman, good with English, acts as a kind of agent, she posts the girls details and runs "chats" where you see the actual girl on camera, but its not her thats doing the talking its the agent doing the typing. When things progress and if a relationship develops ths girl pays the agent.

I think Thaifriendly is a great site, in fact I met my current GF on there last year when i was a member.

Their membership fee is lower than some of the other sites, and they let you try it as a free member before you pay, with restricted features. There might be a few professionals on there, but for the most part, the girls I met before I settled down with this one were sincere and serious about a relationship. But just be aware that if a 19 year old girl is interested in you, and you are pushing 60, its probably someone writing her letters for her, or she is a professional.

I had one girl who asked me to take her to an expensive restaurant for the first date to which I said no. We instead met at MK, which still wasnt cheap, but Im glad I didnt spend too much because it didnt work out after the first meeting.

Overall I had a very good experience with Thaifriendly and would recommend it above the other sites.

I think Thaifriendly is a great site, in fact I met my current GF on there last year when i was a member.

Their membership fee is lower than some of the other sites, and they let you try it as a free member before you pay, with restricted features. There might be a few professionals on there, but for the most part, the girls I met before I settled down with this one were sincere and serious about a relationship. But just be aware that if a 19 year old girl is interested in you, and you are pushing 60, its probably someone writing her letters for her, or she is a professional.

I had one girl who asked me to take her to an expensive restaurant for the first date to which I said no. We instead met at MK, which still wasnt cheap, but Im glad I didnt spend too much because it didnt work out after the first meeting.

Overall I had a very good experience with Thaifriendly and would recommend it above the other sites.

This reads like a pre scripted promotional ! Perhaps that what this thread is about, drumming up business ?

Negative feedback.

I been living here longer than 9 years, speak Thai fluently, also some Lao and Khmer = not a advantage.

Personally I think they want a man younger than 50 - who don't speak Thai, aka know too much.

in my case: 1 out of 100 reply on Thaifriendly. Waste of time.

On Philippines dating site I get 80-90 replies out of 100.

I can thoroughly endorse Thaifriendly.

I met my wife through contact on the website, or rather I should say she found me as she contacted me first.

There are a lot of fakes and liars there, but there are plenty of genuine ladies too and quite a few are professional people.

Luckily for me she speaks fluent English, has a small house in Bang Bua Thong and a 20 room apartment building that she built with her own money in Ubon Ratchathani, hardly a gold-digger as she owns them all outright.

Some one clue me in. Why would a person who lives in Thailand go to a dating site? I'm old and ugly and I'm beating them off with a stick. Today at home with my dog. A lady came by my quiet little soi selling coffee and asked me if she could take a shower at my house because she was hot. Where do you guys find the time?

Some one clue me in. Why would a person who lives in Thailand go to a dating site? I'm old and ugly and I'm beating them off with a stick. Today at home with my dog. A lady came by my quiet little soi selling coffee and asked me if she could take a shower at my house because she was hot. Where do you guys find the time?

and..... did you say ok?

I met my wife through contact on the website, or rather I should say she found me as she contacted me first.

There are a lot of fakes and liars there, but there are plenty of genuine ladies too and quite a few are professional people.

Luckily for me she speaks fluent English, has a small house in Bang Bua Thong and a 20 room apartment building that she built with her own money in Ubon Ratchathani, hardly a gold-digger as she owns them all outright.

Built from the proceeds of the last guy she met on thailustlines.com

werent you the lucky one,,,??

you must be a handsum man,,,lolcheesy.gif

Negative feedback.

I been living here longer than 9 years, speak Thai fluently, also some Lao and Khmer = not a advantage.

Personally I think they want a man younger than 50 - who don't speak Thai, aka know too much.

in my case: 1 out of 100 reply on Thaifriendly. Waste of time.

On Philippines dating site I get 80-90 replies out of 100.

Exactly, they don't want a farang who speaks Thai - says it all.

They don't care how old the guy is as long as they have a job or house. I've overheard them talking about hitting the jackpot with a 60 year old who has a life insurance policy.

I sayed positive feedback.

Don't want a balanced and true feedback ?

if you only want positive feedback, no use in asking then, is it?

You have made up your mind before posting, and only want positive feedback.

Never mind true feedback from actual members, with less good experience.

Is like asking is Samsung Galaxy S5 the best phone - I only want positive feedback = useless to ask then.

25$ (1month) - 50$ (3months) - 100 $ (1 year) for membership on thaifriendly, many other free dating sites.

Plenty of warnings against internet dating, one here on TV today, fraud and deception. Feet on the ground, real life much easier.

I dont work for them, nor do i have any association with them aside from being a former, and happy, customer. Same thing goes if someone asked me which motorbike they should buy, I would recommend a Honda Click simply because I own one and am very happy with it. Same thing goes with Thaifriendly, it works, and is not too expensive. Why not help others out who are looking for happiness and something of quality?

I had my heart broken last year, and met my current GF a few months after that on TF. If I ever had to to look for a new gf, and hopefully I wont, I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Almost every girl on that site writes and speaks English, which makes it easier for someone like me who doesnt speak or write Thai. Some people find it easy to meet girls on the street, such as Thailiketoo, who can simply meet a coffee girl and start a conversation. Im on the shy side, and I dont speak Thai, so a dating site with girls who write and speak English was a good choice for me. I found that some girls write their profiles in Thai, and I didnt respond to any of them because if they cant even write their profile in English, they probably cant speak English either.

This reads like a pre scripted promotional ! Perhaps that what this thread is about, drumming up business ?

Neeranam, has the green-eyed jealousy monster been getting to you.

House was a present from her parents and the apartment built with a legacy from her father and her own money, she is a scientist at Siriraj Hospital in Bangkok.

Pigeonjake, absolutely fallen on my feet.

She is just putting me on the Thai government healthcare system now we are married.

I have met quite a few of her former schoolmates in Ubon, and they will be taking care of my medical and dental needs up there, but am not quite sure how to take the Army Colonel, he was a bit scary but I think his gynaecologist wife keeps him in line.

As for the Bangkok friends, all professional people, quite a few of whom escaped the hellish weather of April by taking vacations in Europe.

I can honestly say I feel very lucky biggrin.png

A falang friend who is a veteran of thailand living 9 years in the kingdom speaking fluent thai and isaan dialect recommended thaifriendly.com to meet ladys.

If your pal is so "fluent" in Thai and Isaan dialect, he must be a totally clueless if he needs a dating site to score.

Just look at the site for yourself and have a browse and check out some of the hideous and desperate sad losers therein grubbing around like soi dogs trying to find some free crumpet.

Almost all the crumpet say things like:

"I want someone good man take care me, my family, please respect Thai culture"

which translates as:

"I'm looking for some mug to take care of me and my family, who will spend his life feeling that because he didn't meet me in a bar, that I'm not a hooker and my clout isn't up for rent to the highest bidder, but that poor sod is in for a shock".

Neeranam, has the green-eyed jealousy monster been getting to you.

House was a present from her parents and the apartment built with a legacy from her father and her own money, she is a scientist at Siriraj Hospital in Bangkok.

Pigeonjake, absolutely fallen on my feet.

She is just putting me on the Thai government healthcare system now we are married.

I have met quite a few of her former schoolmates in Ubon, and they will be taking care of my medical and dental needs up there, but am not quite sure how to take the Army Colonel, he was a bit scary but I think his gynaecologist wife keeps him in line.

As for the Bangkok friends, all professional people, quite a few of whom escaped the hellish weather of April by taking vacations in Europe.

I can honestly say I feel very lucky biggrin.png

Jealous of what exactly?

Jealous of what exactly?

Jealous of being among the number of incredibly skint and desperate losers on that site leaving comments to the women in dire pidgin bar girl Thai such as:

"Honey, why you no skype me long time? me can love you take care when I come to Bangkok in April for two weeks. me think you suay Mak mak"

"Tee Rak me want you take care me. Me good man, think you good lady too"

and other such pearls of romantic prose which would make Shelley and Keats blush......

A very sad and cynical post. Is that what you walk around looking at people and thinking every day?

A falang friend who is a veteran of thailand living 9 years in the kingdom speaking fluent thai and isaan dialect recommended thaifriendly.com to meet ladys.

If your pal is so "fluent" in Thai and Isaan dialect, he must be a totally clueless if he needs a dating site to score.

Just look at the site for yourself and have a browse and check out some of the hideous and desperate sad losers therein grubbing around like soi dogs trying to find some free crumpet.

Almost all the crumpet say things like:

"I want someone good man take care me, my family, please respect Thai culture"

which translates as:

"I'm looking for some mug to take care of me and my family, who will spend his life feeling that because he didn't meet me in a bar, that I'm not a hooker and my clout isn't up for rent to the highest bidder, but that poor sod is in for a shock".

Archived