success stories on thaifriendly.com

How about "Online dating; the first meeting. Where would you prefer to meet the lady?"

<<How about a poll ?

"Is a farang who takes a young Thai lady to Starbucks or MK on their first date a Cheap Charlie ?">>

I bow down to your superior knowledge on this topic

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although to be fair, I have some pals who use thaifriendly to get hookers, and they say you need to meet somewhere you can do a runner if the girl turns out to be a monster. Starbucks and MK fit the bill for that escape planning (especially if you can sit outside and watch the meeting place to see who turns up).

If the sole purpose is some rumpy pumpy , why even bother with Starbucks/MK ?....both parties know what they therefore so you don't need the "pleasantries", and if she is a mutt when she arrives, tell her to leave...

One wonders if people in this situation are using the MK/Starbuck thing as a vehicle to create a fantasy/illusion in their heads that the lady opposite them isn't really a hooker and they are not engaging in a financial transaction, and this is a "first date" in a prospective real relationship, where the gentleman concerned will "wine and dine" the young lady on Starbuck's finest coffee and healthy sandwiches, and with his impressive wit and charm he will eventually coax the young lady into his boudoir ?

just a thought...

and if she is a mutt when she arrives, tell her to leave...

Or haggle desperately for a discount, and mop her sweating brow...

Well, isn't there a girl with a sweating problem on Thaifriendy?? HD better pm Scotbkk AKA whereustay.....

Although to be fair, I have some pals who use thaifriendly to get hookers, and they say you need to meet somewhere you can do a runner if the girl turns out to be a monster. Starbucks and MK fit the bill for that escape planning (especially if you can sit outside and watch the meeting place to see who turns up).

If the sole purpose is some rumpy pumpy , why even bother with Starbucks/MK ?....both parties know what they therefore so you don't need the "pleasantries", and if she is a mutt when she arrives, tell her to leave...

One wonders if people in this situation are using the MK/Starbuck thing as a vehicle to create a fantasy/illusion in their heads that the lady opposite them isn't really a hooker and they are not engaging in a financial transaction, and this is a "first date" in a prospective real relationship, where the gentleman concerned will "wine and dine" the young lady on Starbuck's finest coffee and healthy sandwiches, and with his impressive wit and charm he will eventually coax the young lady into his boudoir ?

just a thought...

We are all clearly missing out. I'm going to join TF and offer free coffee and sandwiches at Starbucks and see if I meet any of the current posters spouses.

Are you really uncertain of the difference between a first meeting of an online acquaintance and prostitution?

Again, just as HD was, you are painting all online dating women as prostitues, and all online dating men as gigolos just looking for sex.

Maybe all you naysayers should quit contributing to this thread since you nor Mr Toad, nor Heavydrinker have had ANY online dating experience but are quick to label all those women as hookers. They are not.

just a thought...

Are you really uncertain of the difference between a first meeting of an online acquaintance and prostitution?

Again, just as HD was, you are painting all online dating women as prostitues, and all online dating men as gigolos just looking for sex.

Maybe all you naysayers should quit contributing to this thread since you nor Mr Toad, nor Heavydrinker have had ANY online dating experience but are quick to label all those women as hookers. They are not.

The difference between a foreigner first meeting a Thai female online acquaintance and prostitution is often only in the mind of the foreigner.

The lady will play out whatever fantasy you desire (or appear to want).

Bed immediately is usually fine with the lady.

A slow starting relationship with months before bed, also fine with the lady.

As long as you are paying, it's up to you.

SD, Why else do you think there are women draping themselves all over the internet if they're not looking for a mug or a payday? Read some of those profiles (and the comments left therein by desperate bottom feeders), They're hilarious.

Only a total fool would really think they're going to get a free ride from a lass there. Some are foolish enough to fall into the trap that because they didn't meet their lass in a bar, she's not a working girl, yet she must be potentially open to all offers. She's hung herself out once to all comers. Why not again?

Mr T will offer a free Starbucks followed by an MK slap up to any lass out there. I can see the queue forming at Toad Hall as I type.

just a thought...

We are all clearly missing out. I'm going to join TF and offer free coffee and sandwiches at Starbucks and see if I meet any of the current posters spouses.

You might be upset when I turn up, free feed, you beauty ! Hope u brought ur wallet MRTOAD.

If you want most Thai ladies to fill comfortable and enjoy themselves don't take them to some expensive fancy restaurant. They will fill totally out of place and will be ready to leave from the minute they get there. On the first meeting it is good to meet at some location like Starbucks to break the ice and then decide after talking a few minutes where to go next. But basically I take them to someplace that we can talk and is relaxing. Sometimes to a place for only drinks and sometimes for dinner and sometimes for both. I am not out to impress with how rich I am I am there to get to know them and to see if we are compatible.

Nothing wrong with MK as Thais love it :) .... I do however prefer something a little more interesting.

Evening All. A specoal thanks to Mr Neverdie who has kindly wiped my ass, emptied my catheter bag and passed on some of my musings whilst my hands were badly maimed by some dodgy guys on scooters. TF is great BTW ☺lots of love on that site

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wellcome back mr.toad, you have been missed.thumbsup.gif

Southerndrawl,

Most people place the quote first and then write under that. The way you do it makes me dizzy.

I wish you all the luck in the dating stakes, perhaps if you meet a really nice lass, you might divert away from MK and head over to MK gold. There's plenty of face to be made with this one simple move.

Doubling her home on your Honda wave 110 will probably undo most of that though, but never mind ;)

Southerndrawl,

Most people place the quote first and then write under that. The way you do it makes me dizzy.

I wish you all the luck in the dating stakes, perhaps if you meet a really nice lass, you might divert away from MK and head over to MK gold. There's plenty of face to be made with this one simple move.

Doubling her home on your Honda wave 110 will probably undo most of that though, but never mind wink.png

Now you mention it,

Wasn't it Whereustay that did that particular trick when he first appeared?

Never had to use them and while I imagine they are beset by gold diggers and rapists, I'd posit a certain type of shy, mature professional lady (banker, lawyer, business person) would find it easier finding 'love' in that manner. They're out there, chaps, though bearing in mind the stigma for them of being seen with a farang.

HD and Soutpeel, What country do you 2 live in? It certainly must not be Thailand. MK is a great place to meet for a first date, and its not that expensive if things dont work out. Back home, most people meet for first dates at Starbucks or at a bar, does that mean that they are all cheapskates? Any Thai woman I ask would be more than happy to go to MK as a first meeting.

FYI, the woman that asked for a first date at an expensive restaurant, the bill would have been more than 5,000 baht when i looked the place up online. I guess HD and Sout have unlimited money and can just wine and dine any woman at the most expensive place in town for a first meeting. Thats not "economical" to me and if the woman balks, thats a sign to find another.

MK is a great place to meet for a first date

No it´s not it´s noisy the food is not good and you have to make it yourself. If I wanted I would not go to MK.

You don't need to make it yourself? Any decent Thai girl willd o it for you.

I have been with my Thaiwife for twelwe years now, I would´nt change her for anyone and there is no need for "mia noi" No I didn´t met her on a datingsite. I met her in a Carrefoure shop in Bangkok and wi didn´t go to MK on our first date.

Are ylou joking me? The latency rate of TV in the past few days has been so bad, Im lucky to even get a quote in.

Southerndrawl,

Doubling her home on your Honda wave 110 will probably undo most of that though, but never mind wink.png

Now you mention it,
Wasn't it Whereustay that did that particular trick when he first appeared?

Southerndrawl post # 172

Please try to stay on topic my little tadpole.

My little tadpole!!!!!

Would this indicate that all those delightful princess you have met in your swimming in the girl pull pool of Thai wenches social sites have when you've kissed them turned onto frogs.?whistling.gif

Since so many millions of us losers used and are using online dating with great success, perhaps you would like to share your opulent way of meeting a lady for the first time. I mean, aside from under the bridge which is probably where you usually take them.

No wonder some of these losers do online dating. Firts dstes in Starbucks or MK, jesus people clearly have a lack of social skills and creativity, or are they just plain cheap?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Since so many millions of us losers used and are using online dating

Please speak for your self, now get back to your sex magazine.

Are ylou joking me? The latency rate of TV in the past few days has been so bad, Im lucky to even get a quote in.

Sorry SD, however there has been rather a rush of delusional dreamers continually telling us we're "doing it/did it all wrong" and how to get the free crumpet, of late.

Are you referring to your getting a free piece of cake or a free prostitute? Your use of the word crumpet is ambiguous. Keats and Shelley would roll in their graves.

Could you please be more specific.

Sorry SD, however there has been rather a rush of delusional dreamers continually telling us we're "doing it/did it all wrong" and how to get the free crumpet, of late.

Archived