success stories on thaifriendly.com

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost every girl on that site writes and speaks English, which makes it easier for someone like me who doesnt speak or write Thai. Some people find it easy to meet girls on the street, such as Thailiketoo, who can simply meet a coffee girl and start a conversation. Im on the shy side, and I dont speak Thai, so a dating site with girls who write and speak English was a good choice for me. I found that some girls write their profiles in Thai, and I didnt respond to any of them because if they cant even write their profile in English, they probably cant speak English either.

The chances of meeting a normal Thai lady who speaks English and is prepared to sleep with a bald, fat, foreign dullard 20 years her senior is very close to zero.

On the other hand, Thai sex workers that fulfil that criteria are plentiful.

Neeranam, has the green-eyed jealousy monster been getting to you.

House was a present from her parents and the apartment built with a legacy from her father and her own money, she is a scientist at Siriraj Hospital in Bangkok.

Pigeonjake, absolutely fallen on my feet.

She is just putting me on the Thai government healthcare system now we are married.

I have met quite a few of her former schoolmates in Ubon, and they will be taking care of my medical and dental needs up there, but am not quite sure how to take the Army Colonel, he was a bit scary but I think his gynaecologist wife keeps him in line.

As for the Bangkok friends, all professional people, quite a few of whom escaped the hellish weather of April by taking vacations in Europe.

I can honestly say I feel very lucky biggrin.png

and they will be taking care of my medical and dental needs

Did they put you up for a brain surgery as well?cheesy.gif

I have been to both Soi Nana and Walking Street in Pattaya, but I dont make a habit of searching for a GF walking down Nana or other venues of working girls. Its a recipe for failure.

I can only speak from experience that I have met some great girls on Thaifriendly that are good relationship material, and I dont think I would stand the same chance of a successful relationship if I was trying to meet girls on Soi Nana.

A very sad and cynical post. Is that what you walk around looking at people and thinking every day?

Only when it's desperate men in with the crumpet. Have you never been people watching down Nana or Pattaya way?

I can only speak from experience that I have met some great girls on Thaifriendly that are good relationship material, and I dont think I would stand the same chance of a successful relationship if I was trying to meet girls on Soi Nana.

You could always look into the bizarre notion of trying the 'Real World" where many a chap has enjoyed a modicum of success without having having to have to rely on pidgin Thai, hard cash or BS in general.

How did you manage to meet your GF and she not speak English? Could she write TEnglish when you met her on TF? Did you speak Thai? You must have the patience of a saint and be a good teacher.

here we go,,,,,told you it wouldnt be long,,

mind you my wife couldnt speak english when i met her

i met her through my friend who was allready married here and i went to the wedding in england,

and after a long time txting and she still has the book dictionery she used to send me txts, we got together and yes it was hard,, but i paid for her to go to school hows that you satified now,???

or you want to know my whole life story,,??

ive been a member on here a long time and if you read through my threads posts, youll find many things out about me and my wife, how we met, how we built our farm, having children, many things,

see we have nothing to hide, we are some would say lucky,

but we are very happy with our lifes,,

jake

Jealous of what exactly?

Jealous of being among the number of incredibly skint and desperate losers on that site leaving comments to the women in dire pidgin bar girl Thai such as:

"Honey, why you no skype me long time? me can love you take care when I come to Bangkok in April for two weeks. me think you suay Mak mak"

"Tee Rak me want you take care me. Me good man, think you good lady too"

and other such pearls of romantic prose which would make Shelley and Keats blush......

I believe this was the first post attempting to turn this thread into the usual bar girl and old punter bashing threads.

Why do you bring up the same things in every thread? What reason do you have?

Everyone knows Thailand has a sex industry. Why do you care so much?

The real world is fine for people who have a little bit of "Game" and have the gift of gab but for those that dont, internet dating works quite well.

Some people in this world, including yours truly, are shy in the real world, and meeting a woman on the street and striking up a conversation is not a possibility. Does this mean that we are not allowed to explore other possibilities to meet women?

Internet dating worked well for me to overcome my shyness, and to lay a foundation for the first meeting, and at least I can express myself better in writing than in person. Its still awkward when I meet a woman for the first time after chatting online, but at least I will have told her a little bit about my self in my online profile, so I might feel a little bit more comfortable with me at our first meeting.

I know I must sound like an ad for internet dating, but it has worked well for me.

You could always look into the bizarre notion of trying the 'Real World" where many a chap has enjoyed a modicum of success without having having to have to rely on pidgin Thai, hard cash or BS in general.

Sorry, my post was meant to be inquisitive and complimentary not insulting. No offense intended.

i met her through my friend who was allready married here and i went to the wedding in england,

and after a long time txting and she still has the book dictionery she used to send me txts, we got together and yes it was hard,, but i paid for her to go to school hows that you satified now,???

or you want to know my whole life story,,??

Jealous of what exactly?

Jealous of being among the number of incredibly skint and desperate losers on that site leaving comments to the women in dire pidgin bar girl Thai such as:

"Honey, why you no skype me long time? me can love you take care when I come to Bangkok in April for two weeks. me think you suay Mak mak"

and other such pearls of romantic prose which would make Shelley and Keats blush......

I believe this was the first post attempting to turn this thread into the usual bar girl and old punter bashing threads.

How so? I never mentioned bar girls per se, merely the high use of the bar vernacular on that site which would be indicative of the type of person which infests such places in cyberspace and as to what they expect to find therein.

I've said nothing about age here but as you bought it up it does seem to be the old timers who jump up in anger first.

A very sad and cynical post. Is that what you walk around looking at people and thinking every day?

A falang friend who is a veteran of thailand living 9 years in the kingdom speaking fluent thai and isaan dialect recommended thaifriendly.com to meet ladys.

If your pal is so "fluent" in Thai and Isaan dialect, he must be a totally clueless if he needs a dating site to score.

Just look at the site for yourself and have a browse and check out some of the hideous and desperate sad losers therein grubbing around like soi dogs trying to find some free crumpet.

Almost all the crumpet say things like:

"I want someone good man take care me, my family, please respect Thai culture"

which translates as:

"I'm looking for some mug to take care of me and my family, who will spend his life feeling that because he didn't meet me in a bar, that I'm not a hooker and my clout isn't up for rent to the highest bidder, but that poor sod is in for a shock".

Not sad or cynical at all, its reality dear boy....Some lonely old man in other country gets stars in his eyes and bulge in his pants, and gets taken....cashes his chips and moves to Thailand or visits a lot is expecting to live happily every after, but in a lot of cases it don't turn out that way...its better getting into something with their eyes open and not becoming a mug...

Per HD's translation...

I am convinced there is a book available in all good Thai book stores called "Farangs for Dummies" and I am sure large numbers of ladies who are in the market to snag a mug of farang read it...because in almost cases the "scripting" between the prospective Teerak and the punter are always the same.

Are there stories where things do work out...yes...but pretty sure the numbers that are conned out of cash are far higher...

I had one girl who asked me to take her to an expensive restaurant for the first date to which I said no. We instead met at MK, which still wasnt cheap, but Im glad I didnt spend too much because it didnt work out after the first meeting.

WOW last of the big spenders.... Rudolph Valentino move over..rolleyes.gif ...but it does illustrate a certain mentality....the farang's wondering how cheap he can pick this girl up for and get into her pants and the girl is wondering how much money she can get out of her prospective teerak farang moneky...interesting

Out of interest which expensive restaurant did she request ?.....McDonalds ? KFC ? or did she really go up market and request "Sizzlers" with the all you can eat salad bar...whistling.gif

Jealous of what exactly?

How so? I never mentioned bar girls per se, merely the high use of the bar vernacular on that site which would be indicative of the type of person which infests such places in cyberspace and as to what they expect to find therein.

I've said nothing about age here but as you bought it up it does seem to be the old timers who jump up in anger first.

You wrote, "Jealous of being among the number of incredibly skint and desperate losers on that site leaving comments to the women in dire pidgin bar girl Thai such as:"

You have started another, "lets bash old timers and bar girls thread."

You do it all the time and if not you one of the other three or four obsessed posters.

I don't have any problem with it. I just wonder why?

Some people in this world, including yours truly, are shy in the real world, and meeting a woman on the street and striking up a conversation is not a possibility. Does this mean that we are not allowed to explore other possibilities to meet women?

Internet dating worked well for me to overcome my shyness, and to lay a foundation for the first meeting, and at least I can express myself better in writing than in person. Its still awkward when I meet a woman for the first time after chatting online, but at least I will have told her a little bit about my self in my online profile, so I might feel a little bit more comfortable with me at our first meeting.

I know I must sound like an ad for internet dating, but it has worked well for me.

It doesn't matter if you are shy, the sex workers you are meeting online, on sites like Thaifriendly, know how to overcome these small difficulties.

The point is, you don't need to express yourself to these women, they don't care about you, or your online profile, they care about your money.

These girls would meet any foreign man who invited them, anywhere in Thailand, if you pay their ticket.

I don't have a problem with a man paying for sex. I do have a problem if he lies to me (or himself).

It doesn't matter if you are shy, the sex workers you are meeting online, on sites like Thaifriendly, know how to overcome these small difficulties.

The point is, you don't need to express yourself to these women, they don't care about you, or your online profile, they care about your money.

These girls would meet any foreign man who invited them, anywhere in Thailand, if you pay their ticket.

I don't have a problem with a man paying for sex. I do have a problem if he lies to me (or himself).

sounds more like you never got what you were after so now you just try to take the p*ss out of anyone that has succeeded where you failed. Its easy to pick those that are not doing well, they are the ones that try to belittle everyone else that is very happy, I am sure you do extremely well with all your hooker friends as all the decent women would avoid you like the plague, cheers

The real world is fine for people who have a little bit of "Game" and have the gift of gab but for those that dont, internet dating works quite well.

I'm not shy to go up to a girl I feel a likely candidate, however dating sites give a HUGE advantage over pubs, church, sports, whatever, becaue you are inclined to take your time, assess, ascertain, get a feel for things. My love was the result of a dating site (ThaiFriendly if I remember correctly). A few weeks before we agreed to skype, a few months before we agreed to meet. Daily skyping. Everything was right. More than a year of cohabitation, circumstances are that she is the bread-winner currently. I cook and do the laundry. Evenings we talk about anything and everything. It's a real love story...and I see no end to it.

I feel sad for those that have been stung.

So what is this Thaifriendly thing, Iv'e never heard of it before.

Is it a site for picking up hookers of the higher class, sort of a craigslist for Chinese Hi So dollies?

Ttb,

I hadn't heard about this thaifriendlu until the other day, I have never used a dating site. I wouldn't trust stuff like that. If you want to meet people just go out the front door. instead of wasting money joining those sites, pay a teacher to teach you Thai. If you can speak to them there's women everywhere. None of that handsome man, darling crap.

Like anything, you only get out of stuff what you put into it.....there are no shortcuts. ;)

Ohh yeah and the money you spent learning the Thai will save you money in the long run because you'll be able to hear what's happening around you and less likely to end up with a big steaming poo on your face, so to speak.

I had one girl who asked me to take her to an expensive restaurant for the first date to which I said no. We instead met at MK, which still wasnt cheap, but Im glad I didnt spend too much because it didnt work out after the first meeting.

WOW last of the big spenders.... Rudolph Valentino move over..rolleyes.gif ...but it does illustrate a certain mentality....the farang's wondering how cheap he can pick this girl up for and get into her pants and the girl is wondering how much money she can get out of her prospective teerak farang moneky...interesting

Out of interest which expensive restaurant did she request ?.....McDonalds ? KFC ? or did she really go up market and request "Sizzlers" with the all you can eat salad bar...whistling.gif

Outch! cheesy.gif

MK..? great if you are a low class backpacker entertaining his latest Patpong barfine...gave me a giggle though.

I think I just had an accident(but that may be because thailiketoo wouldn't let me use his bog). I'd hate to be around if you were really trying to be economical.

Archived