success stories on thaifriendly.com

You would have to be desperate to use these sites. there are thousands of girls out there to be met eg.office girls ,shopping centres ,waitresses, factory workers etc and of course night clubs.

The girls here are so easy to talk to and quite happy to spend some time with you.

i met a nurse on tf,

there was no chance to meet her in walking about life,

she works too many hours, shops once a week for her home, but,

she has tf on her workstation, thus she uses it for mental relief, and to meet people and talk to her friends online, same as me, and every office worker to stock trader in the world

welcome to 2014

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would have to be desperate to use these sites. there are thousands of girls out there to be met eg.office girls ,shopping centres ,waitresses, factory workers etc and of course night clubs.

The girls here are so easy to talk to and quite happy to spend some time with you.

i met a nurse on tf,

she has tf on her workstation, thus she uses it for mental relief, and to meet people and talk to her friends online, same as me, and every office worker to stock trader in the world

welcome to 2014

a day out at the hospital maybe,,

sit in there canteen,,,lol

i met a nurse on tf,

Your point being?

No point in trying to meet her, she is too busy.

i met a nurse on tf,

welcome to 2014

wow, I have met plenty of Nurses here in Thailand - I didn't find them on TF

There are millions of men who can't afford to come to Thailand. They make up pretend lives involving ladies they meet on line and facts they have learned from reading Thai Visa.

They post a lot. They are beyond desperate. They have given up hope. Normally they try and promote their own country as opposed to Thailand because it makes them feel a bit better.

There are millions of men who can't afford to come to Thailand. They make up pretend lives involving ladies they meet on line and facts they have learned from reading Thai Visa.

They post a lot. They are beyond desperate. They have given up hope. Normally they try and promote their own country as opposed to Thailand because it makes them feel a bit better.

We have had an influx of these fantasists on TV a lot recently. You've hit the nail on the head there.

What you say about menopause is true... I have experienced it in America and in Thailand. But not all women have serious problems with menopause ... not all become screamers, mood swinging nutcases. And only a callous jerk would throw away a woman he met at her age of 38 when she turned out to have menopausal problems when she reached age 45... Is your mentality such that you believe women are consumable throw away items - just to be tossed without giving a go of it to fix the problems? And university - the students are required to pass entrance exams and no - not all can do it - parental influence does matter. And last but not least ... I have chosen to go Friends First with the ladies I mentioned... what a silly assumption you make about failure... How about purposely planned success by really getting to know them first - instead of using them like tissue paper not to mention avoiding the problems created by rushing into marriage ... but of course that requires maturity something not evidenced in your post. But I am sure you can just go down to Pattaya or Phuket - to the bar scene and buy another one ...

Point 1

There is no fix to menopause, it is permanent and irreversible.

Point 2

It is usually the women who do the tossing, I represented many in their divorces in the US.

Usually they retained the family home (dog and children), and the poor divorced husband didn't.

Point 3

I have no intention of opening that box of tissues. I am not a consumer. I will not marry (rushed or otherwise). Not my problem.

Point 2 and 3 are great non responses -- a lot of words meaning nothing ... good cop out ...

Point 1 you are correct to an extent. But the problems of menopause can be ameliorated to some degree with hormone therapy and well known drugs that are commonly used for depression, anxiety and irritability. There are even natural female hormone remedies that have few side effects ... Soy Isoflavones are known to help some women with some of the symptoms. Thai medical practices can be effective in treating dysmenorrhea that often occurs in menopause. Gynecological surgery can be helpful with certain reproductive organ problems that occur with menopause. Menopause does not have to be an eternal emotionally crippling disorder. There are cases of menopause that are particularly troublesome but a good and smart Farlang husband would want help his Thai wife most would think.

HeavyDrinker, seems you are not willing to believe a true story for some reason.

We met through TF, chatted online for 4 months, met in person late last year, decided to get married and that is that.

She is 42 and works as a Biochemist at Siriraj Hospital with a salary of 49.000 Baht a month.

I am 55, work as an Air Traffic Controller at Prestwick Centre and am lucky to earn £94,959 pa

I will be drawing down my final salary pension next April and then hope to work part-time and spend every other month in Thailand, if NATS (www.nats.aero) will not agree to that, then my pension (£42,000 pa) and lump sum (£280,000) will be sufficient for all our future plans.

My wife will be quitting her job early next year and returning to Ubon to run her business http://www.pratinmansion.com , taking care of her one son and letting her retired teacher mother have more time to herself.

I am neither deluded or a liar, if any of you don't want to believe I have been very lucky then that's your problem.

Don't let it worry you, HD drinks too much to effectively use thaifriendly or anything bar TVF :)

I found a wonderful gitl in thaifriendly, we chat every day on Line, have holidayed together on Samui on multiple occasions and never once has she asked me to pay or give her money. One day I hope something more becomes of it, sure beats the BG scene all the doubters seem entrenched in.

i met a nurse on tf,

Your point being?

No point in trying to meet her, she is too busy.

girls always have time for something they want

and a hard man,

is good to find.

and, for us, the busier they are the better for us,

it gives everyone what they need, and no time to fight

a good and smart Farlang husband would want help his Thai wife most would think.

Would you deliberately seek out potential partners with cancer or HIV?

Marriage and relationships are generally for people who want to procreate, searching for a partner among those who can't is pointless.

PS

I'm not white and I'm not a foreigner, please don't suggest I am included in that grouping.

I have something very positive to say about thaifriendly.com

"Have thus far never sent the so called premium membership fee"

A very high % of attractive gals have a "hardly ever responds to message" or similar credit to their profile. I ask myself why would a sane guy want to pay for non replies?

It seems many gals receive a huge number of messages thus elevating their self perspectives to superstar status. Many could argue these gals are very uninteresting aside from possible physical attributes.

A very nice university student found me, I did not solicit her. she is a nice friend and has hobbies and interests(outside the box) like playing musical instruments. Also quite nice looking but we do not have a romantic thing going (she has a boyfriend)

She commented on her impression about most of the girls on thaifriendly as a thai and thinks they are looking for financial support.

A very high % of attractive gals have a "hardly ever responds to message" or similar credit to their profile. I ask myself why would a sane guy want to pay for non replies?

It seems many gals receive a huge number of messages thus elevating their self perspectives to superstar status. Many could argue these gals are very uninteresting aside from possible physical attributes.

A very nice university student found me, I did not solicit her. she is a nice friend and has hobbies and interests(outside the box) like playing musical instruments. Also quite nice looking but we do not have a romantic thing going (she has a boyfriend)

She commented on her impression about most of the girls on thaifriendly as a thai and thinks they are looking for financial support.

found you, for what exactly?

you dropped the rest of the story, like,

why does a girl w a boyfriend, approach a farange?

coz they want a bange

i met mine on a dating site after one expensive hiccup has never asked for money,told her i was poor and only had the pension,her reply was i have two arms and two legs and can work,which she has done with a small shop on the footpath opposite the school,never complained.she is teaching herself english. her aunt has given me a car to get around in,nothing expensive an old jeep,i am loong.she is 44 i am 67.so i don't think you can caste all thai women in the roll of gold diggers,like all societies theres good and not so good.

Initially she asked me to show her some songs on guitar she wanted to learn. we did this on skype video. we eventually got together to jam (2 guitars) do more songs. bf is a westerner english teacher i believe. she is open minded, outside the box, personable, witty and talented. excellent english skills (an aberration in thai society). Just as i said before, quality time with a quality person, BTW not in need of money.

the utter racism shown toward thai females simply trying to survive in amazing. I know many good thai ladies who do not scam men.I know many ex-bar girls with hearts of gold. We men balme everything upon these poor girls who are only doing what they have to do in ordfer to survive.

If the world was not so male dominated they would not have to do this.

Are the girls really only doing what they are doing to survive?

Good question to place on Thai visa though I'm sure its been asked before.

Lets post it!

"Are the girls really only doing what they are doing to survive?"

Absolutely much in the same way and spirit many nigerians online also just try to survive ...............

Initially she asked me to show her some songs on guitar she wanted to learn. we did this on skype video. we eventually got together to jam (2 guitars) do more songs. bf is a westerner english teacher i believe. she is open minded, outside the box, personable, witty and talented. excellent english skills (an aberration in thai society). Just as i said before, quality time with a quality person, BTW not in need of money.

explanation not needed, once you reveal you play guitar.

guitar players are unlike any other, and have magic working for them, that mere mortals can simply not grasp

nor can we explain it

the utter racism shown toward thai females simply trying to survive in amazing. I know many good thai ladies who do not scam men.I know many ex-bar girls with hearts of gold. We men balme everything upon these poor girls who are only doing what they have to do in ordfer to survive.

If the world was not so male dominated they would not have to do this.

Are the girls really only doing what they are doing to survive?

Good question to place on Thai visa though I'm sure its been asked before.

Lets post it!

"Are the girls really only doing what they are doing to survive?"

Absolutely much in the same way and spirit many nigerians online also just try to survive ...............

I agree them big Mercedes eat a lot of gas. I can relate. I taught school in an oven with screaming monsters from the jungle with bugs and lice. Many a day I longed for a cold beer and the company of some old Farangs. I don't care how fat they are or how bad they smelled it is better than 40 smelly farm kids in a small room jumping up and down and screaming all day long. I just did it to survive. No one would do it on purpose. A couple of shots of tequila and I would have jumped up on stage and danced a bit. Those little hellions are murder. I can see how teachers in Thailand are forced into bar work.thumbsup.gif

a good and smart Farlang husband would want help his Thai wife most would think.

Would you deliberately seek out potential partners with cancer or HIV?

Marriage and relationships are generally for people who want to procreate, searching for a partner among those who can't is pointless.

PS

I'm not white and I'm not a foreigner, please don't suggest I am included in that grouping.

You seem like you are a suggesting - 'to each his own'... if not I will suggest it for you... Geeze... there is no real comparison - between someone with HIV/AIDS or Cancer with a woman who may undergo a problematic menopause... If you think that there is -- then fine for you. There are those of us who have a caring nature who think otherwise... Personally, I think such attitudes about women are a choice - one size does not fit all... Or as we use to say a long time ago "What ever floats your boat" ... Your way of thinking about women or who you would choose or how you would treat them -- does not seem to be a universal truth that all men should adopt. I don't think you'll find 'callousness' on a list of manly virtues.

explanation not needed, once you reveal you play guitar.

guitar players are unlike any other, and have magic working for them, that mere mortals can simply not grasp

nor can we explain it

I'd like to believe it was that impressive bulge in my pants (wallet stuffed with 1 dollar worth of Laos riel money.

I met a virgin 6 weeks ago on Thaifriendly. So there are 'good Thai girls' on the site lol.

How do I know she was a virgin you ask?

1) She told me.

2) I had sex with her 2 weeks ago.

So yeah, they're not all bargirls who shag everyone that moves or 'girls who want money without officially been hookers'. She's never asked me for a single baht.

Inb4 'she's only playing the long game' BS. rolleyes.gif

I met a virgin 6 weeks ago on Thaifriendly. So there are 'good Thai girls' on the site lol.

1) She told me.

So yeah, they're not all bargirls who shag everyone that moves or 'girls who want money without officially been hookers'. She's never asked me for a single baht.

Lucky her.

1) She told me.

with but 10 posts to your credit, how can we know you are not a "co-shill" in the marketing/promotional effort for thaifriendly.com ?

sinsaut for virgins is a lot higher.

I give the creator of thaifriendly credit for being well intentioned however the female applicant pool is woefully uninspiring IMO. others may disagree.

1) She told me.

with but 10 posts to your credit, how can we know you are not a "co-shill" in the marketing/promotional effort for thaifriendly.com ?

sinsaut for virgins is a lot higher.

I give the creator of thaifriendly credit for being well intentioned however the female applicant pool is woefully uninspiring IMO. others may disagree.

Dude that was whereustay passing an internet cafe.

Not one of the lying fantasists here are willing to give proof to their lies and are wiling to lead others into the vile mess of lies and shit...

They are all Liars. None will provide evidence to their lies or shitty wiki pages.....

If they post a pic of thier 'real bird", snag is that most of us have rodded her already esp Snotty or Marko or me

Archived