success stories on thaifriendly.com

The most stunning beautiful, funny, sensual, professional woman I met on Tagged was a 45 years old medical doctor. We just become, and still good friends, because she was looking for a younger farang and with the same financial level. I am 70 and poor. That was 3 years ago, we still good fiends. I am married now, she still alone. I asked why she was on an online dating site, and with her pictures, if she it is well known in her town. Her answer makes a lot of sense to me. She said that she never will go to dating bars or karaoke places where farangs use to go. She also only go out with girl friends from work, and very rare a farang approached them. She said that she is not interested in another Thai men for many good reasons, and that Thai men, that will recognize her, do not look in online dating sites for women. In her page in Tagged she states that she is looking for "friends"...that is the way most good women do, even if its are looking for a date. Yes...she still alone, she still in Tagged, she is tall, slender, and she is an amazing beautiful and educated 47 years old Thai woman. Sorry..I will not give any clues or referral about. And before you do ask, my wife is in the same age and even more beautiful. And before you do ask...I know about beautiful women and I do not settled for less. I am Brazilian. My wife never will wear a "tanga" on Copacabana beach just because she is Thai, but she can compete with my 38 years old Brazilian daughter...and win. Keep looking online for the right one, be a believer, and you will found it....

The reason she is still alone, too old! She had a product nobody wants.

Lived alone until 47, good god, she would be a total nightmare to live with.

It is very interesting to see how close minded some people are. Now to live alone means to be undesirable, that is probably why many farangs in Thailand settle for the first woman that go to bed with them...

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most stunning beautiful, funny, sensual, professional woman I met on Tagged was a 45 years old medical doctor. We just become, and still good friends, because she was looking for a younger farang and with the same financial level. I am 70 and poor. That was 3 years ago, we still good fiends. I am married now, she still alone. I asked why she was on an online dating site, and with her pictures, if she it is well known in her town. Her answer makes a lot of sense to me. She said that she never will go to dating bars or karaoke places where farangs use to go. She also only go out with girl friends from work, and very rare a farang approached them. She said that she is not interested in another Thai men for many good reasons, and that Thai men, that will recognize her, do not look in online dating sites for women. In her page in Tagged she states that she is looking for "friends"...that is the way most good women do, even if its are looking for a date. Yes...she still alone, she still in Tagged, she is tall, slender, and she is an amazing beautiful and educated 47 years old Thai woman. Sorry..I will not give any clues or referral about. And before you do ask, my wife is in the same age and even more beautiful. And before you do ask...I know about beautiful women and I do not settled for less. I am Brazilian. My wife never will wear a "tanga" on Copacabana beach just because she is Thai, but she can compete with my 38 years old Brazilian daughter...and win. Keep looking online for the right one, be a believer, and you will found it....

It is very interesting to see how close minded some people are. Now to live alone means to be undesirable, that is probably why many farangs in Thailand settle for the first woman that go to bed with them...

It's interesting how every farang on tv over the age of 50-70, is married to a beautiful girl 20 years younger, has a masters in medicine, can speak 40 languages, looks like a model, and a body to die for

While he looks 20 years younger, works out and is above average looking, and never has been asked for a dollar while getting stares of jealousy walking down the street

But yet no one is willing to post a photo of themselves or their beauty

Now to live alone means to be undesirable

Can't agree with you on that :)

After being married to 2 Thai ladies (not at the same time...), I've been very happily divorced for several years and live alone - and happy.

I no longer have to put up with the jealous rants, the sulking when they don't get their way, the childish behavior more suited to a 10 year old, the constant demand to 'outdo' other Thai women by having the latest computer/phone/clothes/gold etc etc etc.

I have worked and lived in Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos, and I have not met one single woman from those countries who has similar, childish traits as Thai women.

Sheeesh! Thai women? I ain't got time for that!

Simon

It's interesting how every farang on tv over the age of 50-70, is married to a beautiful girl 20 years younger, has a masters in medicine, can speak 40 languages, looks like a model, and a body to die for

While he looks 20 years younger, works out and is above average looking, and never has been asked for a dollar while getting stares of jealousy walking down the street

I think that's more of a privacy issue, I wouldn't post photos of my girlfriend here even if she was a Victoria secret lingerie model.

I never will post a picture of my wife here....and only a fool will do it. I have enough farang jealous friends already.

the mist gently rolled off the khlong. The old man emerged from the miasma. in one hand his wage slip, in the other hand a small brown lass clutching her PhD thesis. Unbeknown to them behind them doth a dreadful fiend tread upon a steed which breathed ye fire. The brave lady detingtong said to her brave knight "oh tee rak, may you provide to me a share of your 95 thousands dubloons for ye buffalo tis verily sick and my papa needeth some of the elixir of Sir Johnny of Walker to heal his malaise of being but a peasant and life here in the realm of dingowhoopwhoop tis tough that I must hang my clout on ye internet for all comers...is that a dragon?

Can't agree with you on that smile.png

After being married to 2 Thai ladies (not at the same time...), I've been very happily divorced for several years and live alone - and happy.

I no longer have to put up with the jealous rants, the sulking when they don't get their way, the childish behavior more suited to a 10 year old, the constant demand to 'outdo' other Thai women by having the latest computer/phone/clothes/gold etc etc etc.

Simon

What Simon says, living alone, you should try it!

Can't agree with you on that smile.png

I have worked and lived in Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos, and I have not met one single woman from those countries who has similar, childish traits as Thai women.

Sheeesh! Thai women? I ain't got time for that!

Simon

Good stuff! Living alone has its advantages. Take a listen: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5494092/SteveStansell95ValentinesStory95XXX.amr.amr.amr.m4a

I love how these geezers on Thai Visa drop tidbits about "dressing sharp" which they equate to "wearing pants and a shirt with sleeves"... I can just imagine those hordes of university girls studying for the PHDs in medicine when they are not competing in beauty pagents giggling and whispering to eachother... "Omg, look at that 60 year old farang with those slacks. He doesn't wear shorts like the tourists. He is elite. He looks just like Bruce Willis."

I have to laugh at the naysayers on this thread who rail against using dating websites to find a girlfriend ... the statements reveal a total lack of experience doing it or an inability to discern or detect gold diggers and scammers... therefore they make outrageous statements against it... What a hoot to read the damnations by the coots and cranks... Bottom line if one cannot find a good woman on one of the dating sites - if one cannot detect and avoid the money grubbers and scammers on line - then that man should not be meeting women in bars or even at the supermarket. If one is so devoid of talents of perception so as not to be able to see, read or hear... then that man should stay at home and view scantily dressed girly photos on the Internet and derive pleasure that way...

OP - I heartily endorse dating websites to find good women in Thailand ... I have found several and they are good honest friends now and I have met them here in Thailand and we correspond daily using the smartphone app LINE and Facebook. The women I met are (real examples - all in their mid 40's to early 50's) Ta ... nickname ... single Mom who has struggled economically but succeeded in putting her son in university and her daughter is graduating high school in a country where for the working class these things do not always happen. And then there is Sally... a school teacher in a modest sized town north of Bkk... single Mom who successfully raised two daughters - both have finished university in Bkk and both now have jobs .... one daughter had leukemia and Sally worked feverishly for five years taking her to every clinic she could find in Thailand and beat the nasty disease ... one hell of a woman to be so dedicated to her children. One other friend is Ticha who has a daughter who just graduated university in America... Ticha has a sign brokering business and is a sparkling person - always raising the spirits of those around her... There are three more close friends all having similar stories of living a responsible life... For any Farlang man here in Thailand of age 55-65 years I would recommend any of my Thai woman friends ... One of them could well become my wife in a year or so ... just not sure which one yet as they all have such good things about them to offer a man.

Oh - and OP, I recommend badoo.com -- it is filled with good women... and yes there are scammers and gold diggers on there too... But with a little perceptive insight one can avoid the pitfalls. Read my link below for tips on how to meet women.

Here is a link to what I have written before on a similar thread months ago...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/713003-how-to-make-friends-and-meet-a-thai-lady-for-sincere-relationship-and-marriage/#entry7596524

I love how these geezers on Thai Visa drop tidbits about "dressing sharp" which they equate to "wearing pants and a shirt with sleeves"... I can just imagine those hordes of university girls studying for the PHDs in medicine when they are not competing in beauty pagents giggling and whispering to eachother... "Omg, look at that 60 year old farang with those slacks. He doesn't wear shorts like the tourists. He is elite. He looks just like Bruce Willis."

That's dressing *really* sharp. "Dressing sharp" means wearing the wife beater shirt *without* the hole in it.

The women I met are (real examples - all in their mid 40's to early 50's)

I wouldn't recommend that any man start a relationship with a Thai woman approaching menopause (usually happens age 45-55).

Unless you like years of unpleasantness, mood swings, screaming and being a victim of domestic violence.

Friends is OK, sex is OK too, as long as you don't have to live with them.

As for University,

Loads of children from low class families attending (mostly crap) universities in Thailand these days, if they are bright enough the government will pay for it, if they aren't bright enough, you can find some of them working their way using thaifriendly. Universities are cheap as chips too, 8k a term plus living expenses.

From the look of your posts,

You didn't find any of these women worthy of living with (no success claimed, only failure), so why try to palm them off on the rest of us?

Yep, I know loads of women (in their 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s) I wouldn't want to live with either, I can put you in touch with them if you like.

the utter racism shown toward thai females simply trying to survive in amazing. I know many good thai ladies who do not scam men.I know many ex-bar girls with hearts of gold. We men balme everything upon these poor girls who are only doing what they have to do in ordfer to survive.

If the world was not so male dominated they would not have to do this.

Are the girls really only doing what they are doing to survive?

Good question to place on Thai visa though I'm sure its been asked before.

Lets post it!

the utter racism shown toward thai females simply trying to survive in amazing. I know many good thai ladies who do not scam men.I know many ex-bar girls with hearts of gold. We men balme everything upon these poor girls who are only doing what they have to do in ordfer to survive.

If the world was not so male dominated they would not have to do this.

Are the girls really only doing what they are doing to survive?

Good question to place on Thai visa though I'm sure its been asked before.

Lets post it!

The previous post to the above is a cop.out

Everybody has choices, take.responsibility for.your choices

What next "oh I had to murder that person so I could.afford a new iPhone, so that makes it ok!"

I've dated some really nice girls using badoo before.

I've only talk to girls who went to uni and everything was fine. But i'm still a young guy and we shared a lot of interest together. I think it's ok to meet some girls online but if you're 50 and she's 20 then it can be difficult.

I've dated some really nice girls using badoo before.

I've only talk to girls who went to uni and everything was fine. But i'm still a young guy and we shared a lot of interest together. I think it's ok to meet some girls online but if you're 50 and she's 20 then it can be difficult.

+

It's actually very easy, cos everyone knows it will end up in bed.

HeavyDrinker, seems you are not willing to believe a true story for some reason.

We met through TF, chatted online for 4 months, met in person late last year, decided to get married and that is that.

She is 42 and works as a Biochemist at Siriraj Hospital with a salary of 49.000 Baht a month.

I am 55, work as an Air Traffic Controller at Prestwick Centre and am lucky to earn £94,959 pa

I will be drawing down my final salary pension next April and then hope to work part-time and spend every other month in Thailand, if NATS (www.nats.aero) will not agree to that, then my pension (£42,000 pa) and lump sum (£280,000) will be sufficient for all our future plans.

My wife will be quitting her job early next year and returning to Ubon to run her business http://www.pratinmansion.com , taking care of her one son and letting her retired teacher mother have more time to herself.

I am neither deluded or a liar, if any of you don't want to believe I have been very lucky then that's your problem.

some of us believe, the harder you work, the lucklier you get.

being honest requires no confirmation.

I like the mansion idea too, and was pursuing it in Chiang Mai, then gave up on round 1,

not sure when round two, if ever. begins

I have to laugh at the naysayers on this thread who rail against using dating websites to find a girlfriend ... the statements reveal a total lack of experience doing it or an inability to discern or detect gold diggers and scammers... therefore they make outrageous statements against it... What a hoot to read the damnations by the coots and cranks... Bottom line if one cannot find a good woman on one of the dating sites - if one cannot detect and avoid the money grubbers and scammers on line - then that man should not be meeting women in bars or even at the supermarket. If one is so devoid of talents of perception so as not to be able to see, read or hear... then that man should stay at home and view scantily dressed girly photos on the Internet and derive pleasure that way...

OP - I heartily endorse dating websites to find good women in Thailand ... I have found several and they are good honest friends now and I have met them here in Thailand and we correspond daily using the smartphone app LINE and Facebook. The women I met are (real examples - all in their mid 40's to early 50's) Ta ... nickname ... single Mom who has struggled economically but succeeded in putting her son in university and her daughter is graduating high school in a country where for the working class these things do not always happen. And then there is Sally... a school teacher in a modest sized town north of Bkk... single Mom who successfully raised two daughters - both have finished university in Bkk and both now have jobs .... one daughter had leukemia and Sally worked feverishly for five years taking her to every clinic she could find in Thailand and beat the nasty disease ... one hell of a woman to be so dedicated to her children. One other friend is Ticha who has a daughter who just graduated university in America... Ticha has a sign brokering business and is a sparkling person - always raising the spirits of those around her... There are three more close friends all having similar stories of living a responsible life... For any Farlang man here in Thailand of age 55-65 years I would recommend any of my Thai woman friends ... One of them could well become my wife in a year or so ... just not sure which one yet as they all have such good things about them to offer a man.

Oh - and OP, I recommend badoo.com -- it is filled with good women... and yes there are scammers and gold diggers on there too... But with a little perceptive insight one can avoid the pitfalls. Read my link below for tips on how to meet women.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/713003-how-to-make-friends-and-meet-a-thai-lady-for-sincere-relationship-and-marriage/#entry7596524

We 'naysayers are laughing harder at losers like you and your hookers, especially you you muppet.. How many 'sick buffaloes" have you raised you sad fool? Typical 'knight in shining armour" loser......

NoThainess4U, thanks for your positive comments.

A second "mansion" may yet be on the cards, there is land available across the road and my wife is keen to have "something to do" when she moves back to Ubon.

To the cynics about ThaiFriendly all I have to say is that there are plenty of sensible ladies on there, you just have to know how to sort the wheat from the chaff.

NoThainess4U, thanks for your positive comments.

A second "mansion" may yet be on the cards, there is land available across the road and my wife is keen to have "something to do" when she moves back to Ubon.

To the cynics about ThaiFriendly all I have to say is that there are plenty of sensible ladies on there, you just have to know how to sort the wheat from the chaff.

every man is self made,

but only the successful will admit it

The women I met are (real examples - all in their mid 40's to early 50's)

I wouldn't recommend that any man start a relationship with a Thai woman approaching menopause (usually happens age 45-55).

Unless you like years of unpleasantness, mood swings, screaming and being a victim of domestic violence.

Friends is OK, sex is OK too, as long as you don't have to live with them.

As for University,

Loads of children from low class families attending (mostly crap) universities in Thailand these days, if they are bright enough the government will pay for it, if they aren't bright enough, you can find some of them working their way using thaifriendly. Universities are cheap as chips too, 8k a term plus living expenses.

From the look of your posts,

You didn't find any of these women worthy of living with (no success claimed, only failure), so why try to palm them off on the rest of us?

Yep, I know loads of women (in their 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s) I wouldn't want to live with either, I can put you in touch with them if you like.

The assumptions you make and the attitude you have... wow! It is your choice as to what age of women to choose - others differ and the results may not be the same. If you are man over age 50, I am sure that a 28-30 year old will stay with you because she loves you - hahahaha - sure... You don't seriously believe that do you? If you are a man under age 40 you have no idea and most men don't want women older than themselves - so what is new with that?

What you say about menopause is true... I have experienced it in America and in Thailand. But not all women have serious problems with menopause ... not all become screamers, mood swinging nutcases. And only a callous jerk would throw away a woman he met at her age of 38 when she turned out to have menopausal problems when she reached age 45... Is your mentality such that you believe women are consumable throw away items - just to be tossed without giving a go of it to fix the problems? And university - the students are required to pass entrance exams and no - not all can do it - parental influence does matter. And last but not least ... I have chosen to go Friends First with the ladies I mentioned... what a silly assumption you make about failure... How about purposely planned success by really getting to know them first - instead of using them like tissue paper not to mention avoiding the problems created by rushing into marriage ... but of course that requires maturity something not evidenced in your post. But I am sure you can just go down to Pattaya or Phuket - to the bar scene and buy another one ...

We 'naysayers are laughing harder at losers like you and your hookers, especially you you muppet.. How many 'sick buffaloes" have you raised you sad fool? Typical 'knight in shining armour" loser......

What were you drinking when you posted this and how much... You know constant drinking burns up the serotonin and dopamine receptors in your brain - making you a constant grumpy old man ... You should check that out and get to see a doctor for your old coot and crank mentality ...

What you say about menopause is true... I have experienced it in America and in Thailand. But not all women have serious problems with menopause ... not all become screamers, mood swinging nutcases. And only a callous jerk would throw away a woman he met at her age of 38 when she turned out to have menopausal problems when she reached age 45... Is your mentality such that you believe women are consumable throw away items - just to be tossed without giving a go of it to fix the problems? And university - the students are required to pass entrance exams and no - not all can do it - parental influence does matter. And last but not least ... I have chosen to go Friends First with the ladies I mentioned... what a silly assumption you make about failure... How about purposely planned success by really getting to know them first - instead of using them like tissue paper not to mention avoiding the problems created by rushing into marriage ... but of course that requires maturity something not evidenced in your post. But I am sure you can just go down to Pattaya or Phuket - to the bar scene and buy another one ...

Point 1

There is no fix to menopause, it is permanent and irreversible.

Point 2

It is usually the women who do the tossing, I represented many in their divorces in the US.

Usually they retained the family home (dog and children), and the poor divorced husband didn't.

Point 3

I have no intention of opening that box of tissues. I am not a consumer. I will not marry (rushed or otherwise). Not my problem.

You would have to be desperate to use these sites. there are thousands of girls out there to be met eg.office girls ,shopping centres ,waitresses, factory workers etc and of course night clubs.

The girls here are so easy to talk to and quite happy to spend some time with you.

Archived