success stories on thaifriendly.com

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA! Trust me, I don't confuse misogynist with mystical. Although I fail to see how I'm being misogynist by taking women out on dates rather than slapping down a 400 baht bar fee and 1500 baht to get them to have sex with me, but who am I to say? I'm a noobie, maybe you're right about me and that clearly I'm doing the devil's work surrounded by such chivalrous men in Bangkok.

I think it's probably to do with the subtle nuances of your writings. All so nicely and respectfully written, when talking about women.

Thailand doesn't end in Bangkok either dear boy.

Your musings though, do have a similarity with another well known poster here on TV called whereustay, although I believe he was Canadian.

No... it was a funny pic. I posted it. Simple. Damn, this crowd is rough. Not too choosey (sic)? Ummm... yeah, sure.

And no, I'm not ScotttBkk.

yeah yeah you keep telling yourself that, its ok you are amongst friends here, if you prefer your ladies with meat and two veg, you can tell the group, no one will judge you..

rolleyes.gif

No... it was a funny pic. I posted it. Simple. Damn, this crowd is rough. Not too choosey (sic)? Ummm... yeah, sure.

yeah yeah you keep telling yourself that, its ok you are amongst friends here, if you prefer your ladies with meat and two veg, you can tell the group, no one will judge you..

rolleyes.gif

MR Peel, you don't think he's a "smoking meat" member?

HA! Trust me, I don't confuse misogynist with mystical. Although I fail to see how I'm being misogynist by taking women out on dates rather than slapping down a 400 baht bar fee and 1500 baht to get them to have sex with me, but who am I to say? I'm a noobie, maybe you're right about me and that clearly I'm doing the devil's work surrounded by such chivalrous men in Bangkok.

I think it's probably to do with the subtle nuances of your writings. All so nicely and respectfully written, when talking about women.

Thailand doesn't end in Bangkok either dear boy.

Your musings though, do have a similarity with another well known poster here on TV called whereustay, although I believe he was Canadian.

Point respectfully taken, but again... I am not "whereustay". I am..... Noradonis ;-)

rolleyes.gif

MR Peel, you don't think he's a "smoking meat" member?

Toady you B***t**D.....you beat me to it.....It had just occurred to me that Noradonis was possibly our "smoking meat member" in a cunning disguise

Ha! Sorry there, Mr. Soutpeel. Exit only with this chap.

rolleyes.gif

Congrats on your success. I guess a person could use those sites if he is looking for short term relationships as well as long term relationships, but for me I was looking for long term. Is/was your goal just short term relationships or were you just going through a sorting process waiting for the right one to come along?

Just FYI, Thaifriendly is also free in a limited way, and there are thousands of women members. And I found that paying a little allowed me to screen women i wasnt interested in, and within 2 months I found my current GF. Was it worth paying 2 months of $24.95 usd to find my GF? Absolutely, and it was the best money I ever spent.

Finally a post I can contribute!

I'm a rookie here. Been in bkk for a whopping 3 weeks. Back in Chicago, 99% of my dates came from POF (Plenty of Fish) and OkCupid. Both are free and both have TONS of chicks. Got laid on 80% of the dates. I'm maybe slightly better than average looking. Athletic. 45 yrs old.

So... before I came out here, I took a look at Thai Friendly. Costs money? No go. I don't pay for that. Too many free sites. Then I changed the location on POF and OkCupid and low and behold... a gold mine of single ladies and since their profiles are in English, no language barrier. Now... granted, I assumed I wouldn't need this once arriving to bkk, but I gotta tell ya, the bargirls IMO are bargirls because ya gotta be drunk to take one of them home. Great bodies... just .... naw. I know they're out there and I haven't been to a lot of the bars and even though 1500 baht is cheap... but to me, there's a cheaper way to get better quality women. ONLINE.

So I check out the sites and I just write to a bunch of the hot ladies and I'll get about half writing back. Back and forth a few times and let's just say that in the 3 weeks I've been here, I've been on 5 dates. ALL 1st dates were at a coffee shop. 100-200 baht? Just let them see that I'm not a creeper or that I at least look like my photos. All very nice looking women, some with better English than others, but I'm telling you... definitely better than bar girls. AGAIN... just my opinion.

Out of 5... there was only 1 that would only have sex AFTER marriage. So she was out. The rest I took out on a second date. A cheap meal or a movie. 200-300 baht? Banged 3 out of the 5 on date 2 and the 4th one took a 3rd date (300 baht meal). Takes a little while longer, but the quality to me (again, I've only been here 3 weeks and I'm sure there's many other ways of finding quality) was pretty damn good and I didn't pay 1500 baht. Plus... sex for me is better after knowing a girl after 1 or 2 dates, but that's just me.

So I suggest sticking with the free sites and post a really good profile. Photo of you alone. Photo with friends. Photo of you doing a sport. Photo of you with your dog, cat or whatever pet or animal and they will write you.

On Thursday I'm off to Phnom Pen and I've already found some cuties on OkCupid and haven't even looked on POF.

If you gotta pay, walk away.

I'm a rookie here. Been in bkk for a whopping 3 weeks. Back in Chicago, 99% of my dates came from POF (Plenty of Fish) and OkCupid. Both are free and both have TONS of chicks. Got laid on 80% of the dates. I'm maybe slightly better than average looking. Athletic. 45 yrs old.

So... before I came out here, I took a look at Thai Friendly. Costs money? No go. I don't pay for that. Too many free sites. Then I changed the location on POF and OkCupid and low and behold... a gold mine of single ladies and since their profiles are in English, no language barrier. Now... granted, I assumed I wouldn't need this once arriving to bkk, but I gotta tell ya, the bargirls IMO are bargirls because ya gotta be drunk to take one of them home. Great bodies... just .... naw. I know they're out there and I haven't been to a lot of the bars and even though 1500 baht is cheap... but to me, there's a cheaper way to get better quality women. ONLINE.

So I check out the sites and I just write to a bunch of the hot ladies and I'll get about half writing back. Back and forth a few times and let's just say that in the 3 weeks I've been here, I've been on 5 dates. ALL 1st dates were at a coffee shop. 100-200 baht? Just let them see that I'm not a creeper or that I at least look like my photos. All very nice looking women, some with better English than others, but I'm telling you... definitely better than bar girls. AGAIN... just my opinion.

Out of 5... there was only 1 that would only have sex AFTER marriage. So she was out. The rest I took out on a second date. A cheap meal or a movie. 200-300 baht? Banged 3 out of the 5 on date 2 and the 4th one took a 3rd date (300 baht meal). Takes a little while longer, but the quality to me (again, I've only been here 3 weeks and I'm sure there's many other ways of finding quality) was pretty damn good and I didn't pay 1500 baht. Plus... sex for me is better after knowing a girl after 1 or 2 dates, but that's just me.

So I suggest sticking with the free sites and post a really good profile. Photo of you alone. Photo with friends. Photo of you doing a sport. Photo of you with your dog, cat or whatever pet or animal and they will write you.

On Thursday I'm off to Phnom Pen and I've already found some cuties on OkCupid and haven't even looked on POF.

ahh good old TV, makes me laugh

Why is every post the following:

I'm 40, 50, 60 but I look younger and I work out and I'm good looking

I never pay for sex OR I get bar girls giving me freebies

I go on thaifriendly or TLL and have girls throwing their selves at me

My current girl is different

She is university educated and has never asked me for money,

She is hot and looks younger then she is

HAhahahahaha

What a bunch of losers, is it because if you wrote that back home you'd get laughed back to the stone age?!>!>!

Congrats on your success. I guess a person could use those sites if he is looking for short term relationships as well as long term relationships, but for me I was looking for long term. Is/was your goal just short term relationships or were you just going through a sorting process waiting for the right one to come along?

Just FYI, Thaifriendly is also free in a limited way, and there are thousands of women members. And I found that paying a little allowed me to screen women i wasnt interested in, and within 2 months I found my current GF. Was it worth paying 2 months of $24.95 usd to find my GF? Absolutely, and it was the best money I ever spent.

My goal is definitely short term (bc I'm here to travel all of SE Asia), but open to the possibility of .... gulp.... falling in love.

HAhahahahaha

What a bunch of losers, is it because if you wrote that back home you'd get laughed back to the stone age?!>!>!

You chose to quote my post, so..... where did I write that I "look much younger and work out"?

Where did I write that I never pay for sex or get freebies?

We're a bunch of losers?

Didn't you post that you were on thailovelinks?

That's like calling someone a fag with a dick in your ass.

HAhahahahaha

You chose to quote my post, so..... where did I write that I "look much younger and work out"?

Where did I write that I never pay for sex or get freebies?

We're a bunch of losers?

Didn't you post that you were on thailovelinks?

That's like calling someone a fag with a dick in your ass.

haha your reaction proves my point completely

you've missed the point complexly as well

Being online wasn't even remotely the point

My goal is definitely short term (bc I'm here to travel all of SE Asia), but open to the possibility of .... gulp.... falling in love.

You only EVER need to ask your self 2 questions.

Am I happy?

Can I afford her?

Either answer no, move on!

Nope, MK is not the best money I ever spent but its just a good place to take a hungry girl.

But to answer the question about what is best money I ever spent? Not necessarily in this order and not all inclusive:

My first airplane ticket to Thailand

Honda Motorbike

Thaifriendly membership
All of the above yielded me happiness beyond my expectations.

$24.95 usd to find my GF? Absolutely, and it was the best money I ever spent.[/size]

I thought you said the best money you ever spent was at MK..rolleyes.gif

Nope, MK is not the best money I ever spent but its just a good place to take a hungry girl.

I have found offering a hungry girl smoked meat works the best...

The best money I ever "spent" was for the divorce from my first wife...rolleyes.gif

I have found offering a hungry girl smoked meat works the best...

The best money I ever "spent" was for the divorce from my first wife...rolleyes.gif

There is a gentleman on TV who is a smoking meat member, he seems to have had great suckcess.

I disagree.

That's a little like staying in your cave and waiting for some someone to wander in and entertain you instead of turing on your TV or using the internet.

Technology isn't a substitute for human interaction but it can facilitate contact and the selection process. Dating sites are an increasinly popular way for like-minded people to meet.

It's just a tool people use to preselect people they want to meet. In business, people email their CV to prospective employers, HR looks to see if they could be a fit and interview the ones who pass muster. They don't spend 30 minutes talking to everyone who walks in looking for work.

I might meet a woman in public and we're both attracted to each other but unless we each have a questionaire ready, it's going to take a date to find out that we're definitely incompatible. Maybe she loves dogs, and I'm allergic, maybe I want kids and she doesn't, maybe she doesn't appreciate German midget porn, maybe she's an opera singer.

A lot of people don't have the time to go on dozens of dates only to find out that none of them are a good match.

Just studying Thai isn't going to ensure that you're going to meet suitable people. Where are you going to run into these single women, who you're interested in and they're interested in you, and you have similar interests? When you do meet someone, you may satisfy some of each others criteria, at least superficially but what happens when she pulls out a cigarette, or a bong, or her favorite opera CD or the Koran, or her penis or something else that's a deal-breaker for you? Back to square one.

I went on many dates years ago, pre internet, pre BBS and many times I was certain we would hit it off, only to find out we were incompatible. I like technology, use it correctly and it can save you time and energy.

So what is this Thaifriendly thing, Iv'e never heard of it before.
Is it a site for picking up hookers of the higher class, sort of a craigslist for Chinese Hi So dollies?

Ttb,

I hadn't heard about this thaifriendlu until the other day, I have never used a dating site. I wouldn't trust stuff like that. If you want to meet people just go out the front door. instead of wasting money joining those sites, pay a teacher to teach you Thai. If you can speak to them there's women everywhere. None of that handsome man, darling crap.

Like anything, you only get out of stuff what you put into it.....there are no shortcuts. wink.png

Ohh yeah and the money you spent learning the Thai will save you money in the long run because you'll be able to hear what's happening around you and less likely to end up with a big steaming poo on your face, so to speak.

I might meet a woman in public and we're both attracted to each other but unless we each have a questionaire ready, it's going to take a date to find out that we're definitely incompatible. Maybe she loves dogs, and I'm allergic, maybe I want kids and she doesn't, maybe she doesn't appreciate German midget porn, maybe she's an opera singer.

A lot of people don't have the time to go on dozens of dates only to find out that none of them are a good match.

Just studying Thai isn't going to ensure that you're going to meet suitable people. Where are you going to run into these single women, who you're interested in and they're interested in you, and you have similar interests? When you do meet someone, you may satisfy some of each others criteria, at least superficially but what happens when she pulls out a cigarette, or a bong, or her favorite opera CD or the Koran, or her penis or something else that's a deal-breaker for you? Back to square one.

I went on many dates years ago, pre internet, pre BBS and many times I was certain we would hit it off, only to find out we were incompatible. I like technology, use it correctly and it can save you time and energy.

kely to end up with a big steaming poo on your face, so to speak.

I think you will find the Thai ladies on Thaifriendly will agree to be whatever you want and do whatever you want.

It doesn't work like back in the States, where YOU need to interest and pander to HER.

That's why people have profiles on dating sites, you lay your cards on the table, the other people look at them and then decide if they're interested.

If some woman contacted me and her profile said she smoked and drank a lot and I told her I didn't like I didn't like smokers and she changed her story to try to please me, she wouldn't get a reply.

I'm not saying dating sites are guaranteed to weed out devious people who have hidden agendas but I'd rather know 50 (stated) facts about someone first before I'd decide to spend bigs bucks on them on some fancy date at KFC.

What's to say that some woman you meet at a grocery store or a park who's receptive to advances from a (most likely) older foreigner isn't out to scam you? You don't know the first thing about her, except what she eats, or if she cleans up after her dog. At least online you have a a list of info to go by.

I met the woman I lived with the longest, and I met my wife through a bbs and the internet. Two relationships, 22 years. Still good friends with the ex, happy as a clam with my wife. No poo on the face so far. YMMV

kely to end up with a big steaming poo on your face, so to speak.

I think you will find the Thai ladies on Thaifriendly will agree to be whatever you want and do whatever you want.
It doesn't work like back in the States, where YOU need to interest and pander to HER.

Ah, Thaifriendly, the proverbal barrel where farangs shoot fish. Well, It used to be. Have stopped using that site since a year ago because the quality went down and the ladyboys/scammers/golddigers went up.

I do had some positive experiences with ladies from that site when I was still active in the past.

The positives: Panties drops quickly, the girls all speak English (Tinglish/bargirltinglish), search by specifics is good, they are all freebies just bought them some noodles/som tam and a leo beer and they all mighty happy,

The negatives: they always fall in love with me at some point...

To be more direct.....and for people here to stop saying that every woman on online sites are gold digger or whores....I am 70. Between beautiful women I met online and I dated for a while, or for a night, under 50 years old, were a rich factory owner, a successful medical doctor, a tour agency owner, a fashion store owner, a export/import company owner, a school principal, a governor secretary, a government officer, a police officer, school teachers. With others just had coffee and not in Starbucks...Too expensive for me...I got lucky...my new wife only likes Cafe Boran.

As far as I can see, the only women under 50, who would sleep with a man over 70, would be those hoping for a death and inheritance in the not too distant future.

What does that make them?

You tell me.

Yes I tell you ....and looks likes you didn't read English. I said that I am poor...Most of the women I dated had more assets than myself. I do not have any assets, and I am not from the US.....but I am an US citizen....and probably you know because you are "AnotherOneAmerican"....Not retirement money will go to a foreing wife not living in the US less than 5 years.. My present wife, choosed after dating many, is a business owner, with more than 6 millions in properties. I am getting the minimum retirement money from the US, where I just worked 10 years and retired with 62.. She knew about all the time. We only can live OK because we share our income equally. Under Thai eyes I am the one who tooks advantage of her, but in reality I am mad in love with her...and we are very happy together. Now....looks like YOU cannot see very far....or do not believe in love...or in what you can offer more than money and "inheritance"....I understand...probably you are not even close to 60 and you feel very old already...Your problem....because you will be 70 some day...sooner than you think....By the way....I met my wife in ThaiFriendly..like many other nice women I dated before for a while and still available. With luck you will be the next in line......if you are open minded enough to understand that women and men are not very different in needs and desires. Love or money..or both.

Jesus, saw this in the email earlier and was looking forward to getting stuck in - 15 pages to read... mostly about MK before I can add a reply.

I'm going to strap myself in for some abuse on this one.

Some of the ideas you guys have, I reckon are pretty dated. Internet dating is acceptable now - it might not have been in the past but that's changed, especially in the West and it's heading the same way here.

Also things aren't always black and white - using a dating site doesn't make you a social retard and trying your luck approaching girls elsewhere doesn't necessarily mean you're not a social retard. I believe it has its place - and I'll explain why for a long time I enjoyed some ThaiFriendly action with positives and negatives.

I initially signed up as I wasn't in the country, having some numbers ready to go is always a good thing so a few weeks before the move I signed up, TF costs damn near nothing and the additional benefits are worth it in my mind. I'm not going to claim I'm Brad Pitt. I'm an ok looking guy, 30 years old, ok teeth and hair and I keep clean and try to dress in a relatively respectable manner.

So why did I keep using the site once I was "on the ground"... well quite simply it's easy. I don't want to be out every night or trawling malls and temples looking for girls. I can wake up in the morning and lay in bed with my laptop and shoot off a few messages.

How did I message

I didn't try any special technique, I just went through profiles I liked, opened them in separate tabs and sent a short copy and paste message to each, generally just "hello" or if I really thought they were hot then I might look for more details in their profile to make a more relevant message.

My profile

Few fun pics, fancy dress, shots with animals - nothing special. I wrote the exact words "I'm not looking to take care or marry" - maybe this reduced scam messages.

What girls

Firstly one guy claimed it's full of ladyboys - you can turn off their access to your profile and this is clear. If you like "tickling pickles" fella then that's fine - but don't claim it's an issue with the site.

There are bargirls - they are fairly obvious too from their profile pictures - if you know some signs of a bargirl it should be clear, pics in a bar could be a giveaway, pictures in a changing room with lots of lockers (looking like the back room of a bar) etc etc. A few girls I chatted to told me they were bargirls - it seemed more like they were looking for love rather than plying their trade online but I steered well clear. Sometimes you see blatant advertisement for sex on girls profiles - these don't last very long before they are banned.

I limited my search to: Bangkok, 18-26, less than 50kg, at least bachelors degree, no kids - of course people can lie but at least it's some kind of filter.

Responses

I'd guess 75% - guess what, a lot of the young girls (18-21) aren't interested in a guy if he's ever 25 - check the profiles and see the number who write that. I'm sure they are all moneygrabbers - looking for those successful 25 year olds that are so common in Thailand.

I guess I chatted with upwards of 500 girls, some was a few messages back and forth, some was more and some I met. I'd guess I still have over 100 contacts on the chat app I use on my phone.

Incoming messages

An okay amount, probably 5-10 if I was online an hour. Some widely out of my age range and not attractive, didn't meet any decent ones this way.

Girls I chatted with

Uni students, bankers, masters students, office workers, teachers, models (although that term seems loosely defined in Thailand), airport workers, police women, a girl in the navy, a deaf chick, a singer in a band, etc etc. Nothing set. All kinds of girls.

Some of the girls I met and where we went.

- Thammasat masters student. Sizzler

- Procurement manager at a pretty major brand - Sushi buffet in Ekamai, can't remember the name

- Graphic designer - Soi Rambutree

- Airport worker - Karaoke then RCA

- Student - drinks around Rachada then RCA

- Student - Lumphinee Park

- Student - Coffee in a mall close to Victory monument

- Student - Sizzler

- Office girl - Ice cream

- Air hostess - grill restaurant

- Student - Bowling

- Student - Cinema

I would guess around 10 came over to "watch a movie" without meeting first. This is risky business as in 3 cases they were not attractive.

Met various girls in clubs when they were there with their friends and I was with mine, usually RCA, Thonglor or Rachada.

Sex?
You don't need to confuse sex with dating, the girls on TF just want money, so short time hotel and let them buy their own dinner on their own or with their friends.

What's your basis for this? Did you just make it up?

Are you happy with the fact she hung herself out in cyberspace for all takers rather like a gogo girl in a bar?

She could just as easily be with any bloke with an internet connection than with you.

Cos girls are clearly just looking for "any" guy to chat to them. Do you have any idea how many messages a hot girl on a site like this gets? I went for a date with a girl and we compared inboxes on TF, I had over 100 unread messages, she had over 400 and it was rising constantly.

I also know a good number of girls who joined TF, mostly ones who are friends who I met through playing sport or through other friends - none of them really report good things about online dating.

I'd guess the major problem with online dating is guys, not girls, they are bombarded with all sorts of weird stuff:

- guys who think all girls on there are whores (Hi 50% of this thread!!) offering them money for sex

- guys much older or unattractive sending them a message and then following up being abusive if they don't reply

- guys who send sexually explicit messages within the first message or soon after

- guys who promise love, sweet talk a girl, date her and then dump her as soon as she sleeps with them

- guys who act normal but then send a picture of their dick as soon as they get her number / chat ID

A lot of the decent girls leave quickly due to this kind of stuff.

Overall I enjoyed it, I met a lot of girls for no strings fun and I met a couple who were genuine relationship material. I didn't get scammed and I made a fair few friends out of it.

Flame away dinosaurs ;)

Jesus, saw this in the email earlier and was looking forward to getting stuck in - 15 pages to read... mostly about MK before I can add a reply.

I'm going to strap myself in for some abuse on this one.

Some of the ideas you guys have, I reckon are pretty dated. Internet dating is acceptable now - it might not have been in the past but that's changed, especially in the West and it's heading the same way here.

Also things aren't always black and white - using a dating site doesn't make you a social retard and trying your luck approaching girls elsewhere doesn't necessarily mean you're not a social retard. I believe it has its place - and I'll explain why for a long time I enjoyed some ThaiFriendly action with positives and negatives.

I initially signed up as I wasn't in the country, having some numbers ready to go is always a good thing so a few weeks before the move I signed up, TF costs damn near nothing and the additional benefits are worth it in my mind. I'm not going to claim I'm Brad Pitt. I'm an ok looking guy, 30 years old, ok teeth and hair and I keep clean and try to dress in a relatively respectable manner.

So why did I keep using the site once I was "on the ground"... well quite simply it's easy. I don't want to be out every night or trawling malls and temples looking for girls. I can wake up in the morning and lay in bed with my laptop and shoot off a few messages.

How did I message

I didn't try any special technique, I just went through profiles I liked, opened them in separate tabs and sent a short copy and paste message to each, generally just "hello" or if I really thought they were hot then I might look for more details in their profile to make a more relevant message.

My profile

Few fun pics, fancy dress, shots with animals - nothing special. I wrote the exact words "I'm not looking to take care or marry" - maybe this reduced scam messages.

What girls

Firstly one guy claimed it's full of ladyboys - you can turn off their access to your profile and this is clear. If you like "tickling pickles" fella then that's fine - but don't claim it's an issue with the site.

There are bargirls - they are fairly obvious too from their profile pictures - if you know some signs of a bargirl it should be clear, pics in a bar could be a giveaway, pictures in a changing room with lots of lockers (looking like the back room of a bar) etc etc. A few girls I chatted to told me they were bargirls - it seemed more like they were looking for love rather than plying their trade online but I steered well clear. Sometimes you see blatant advertisement for sex on girls profiles - these don't last very long before they are banned.

I limited my search to: Bangkok, 18-26, less than 50kg, at least bachelors degree, no kids - of course people can lie but at least it's some kind of filter.

Responses

I'd guess 75% - guess what, a lot of the young girls (18-21) aren't interested in a guy if he's ever 25 - check the profiles and see the number who write that. I'm sure they are all moneygrabbers - looking for those successful 25 year olds that are so common in Thailand.

I guess I chatted with upwards of 500 girls, some was a few messages back and forth, some was more and some I met. I'd guess I still have over 100 contacts on the chat app I use on my phone.

Incoming messages

An okay amount, probably 5-10 if I was online an hour. Some widely out of my age range and not attractive, didn't meet any decent ones this way.

Girls I chatted with

Uni students, bankers, masters students, office workers, teachers, models (although that term seems loosely defined in Thailand), airport workers, police women, a girl in the navy, a deaf chick, a singer in a band, etc etc. Nothing set. All kinds of girls.

Some of the girls I met and where we went.

- Thammasat masters student. Sizzler

- Procurement manager at a pretty major brand - Sushi buffet in Ekamai, can't remember the name

- Graphic designer - Soi Rambutree

- Airport worker - Karaoke then RCA

- Student - drinks around Rachada then RCA

- Student - Lumphinee Park

- Student - Coffee in a mall close to Victory monument

- Student - Sizzler

- Office girl - Ice cream

- Air hostess - grill restaurant

- Student - Bowling

- Student - Cinema

I would guess around 10 came over to "watch a movie" without meeting first. This is risky business as in 3 cases they were not attractive.

Met various girls in clubs when they were there with their friends and I was with mine, usually RCA, Thonglor or Rachada.

Sex?

You don't need to confuse sex with dating, the girls on TF just want money, so short time hotel and let them buy their own dinner on their own or with their friends.

What's your basis for this? Did you just make it up?

Are you happy with the fact she hung herself out in cyberspace for all takers rather like a gogo girl in a bar?

She could just as easily be with any bloke with an internet connection than with you.

Cos girls are clearly just looking for "any" guy to chat to them. Do you have any idea how many messages a hot girl on a site like this gets? I went for a date with a girl and we compared inboxes on TF, I had over 100 unread messages, she had over 400 and it was rising constantly.

I also know a good number of girls who joined TF, mostly ones who are friends who I met through playing sport or through other friends - none of them really report good things about online dating.

I'd guess the major problem with online dating is guys, not girls, they are bombarded with all sorts of weird stuff:

- guys who think all girls on there are whores (Hi 50% of this thread!!) offering them money for sex

- guys much older or unattractive sending them a message and then following up being abusive if they don't reply

- guys who send sexually explicit messages within the first message or soon after

- guys who promise love, sweet talk a girl, date her and then dump her as soon as she sleeps with them

- guys who act normal but then send a picture of their dick as soon as they get her number / chat ID

A lot of the decent girls leave quickly due to this kind of stuff.

Overall I enjoyed it, I met a lot of girls for no strings fun and I met a couple who were genuine relationship material. I didn't get scammed and I made a fair few friends out of it.

Flame away dinosaurs wink.png

How long did you stay in Thailand?

""Just look at the site for yourself and have a browse and check out some of the hideous and desperate sad losers therein grubbing around like soi dogs trying to find some free crumpet.""

Soi dogs looking for Soi dogs. There are plenty to go around, why worry?

All will happily live ever after...

"Just look at the site for yourself and have a browse and check out some of the hideous and desperate sad losers therein grubbing around like soi dogs trying to find some free crumpet."

Soi dogs looking for Soi dogs. Plenty to go around. No house , the Soi is the mansion.

Why worry...

All will live happily ever after.

Archived