success stories on thaifriendly.com

I have to laugh at the naysayers on this thread who rail against using dating websites to find a girlfriend ... the statements reveal a total lack of experience doing it or an inability to discern or detect gold diggers and scammers... therefore they make outrageous statements against it... What a hoot to read the damnations by the coots and cranks... Bottom line if one cannot find a good woman on one of the dating sites - if one cannot detect and avoid the money grubbers and scammers on line - then that man should not be meeting women in bars or even at the supermarket. If one is so devoid of talents of perception so as not to be able to see, read or hear... then that man should stay at home and view scantily dressed girly photos on the Internet and derive pleasure that way...

OP - I heartily endorse dating websites to find good women in Thailand ... I have found several and they are good honest friends now and I have met them here in Thailand and we correspond daily using the smartphone app LINE and Facebook. The women I met are (real examples - all in their mid 40's to early 50's) Ta ... nickname ... single Mom who has struggled economically but succeeded in putting her son in university and her daughter is graduating high school in a country where for the working class these things do not always happen. And then there is Sally... a school teacher in a modest sized town north of Bkk... single Mom who successfully raised two daughters - both have finished university in Bkk and both now have jobs .... one daughter had leukemia and Sally worked feverishly for five years taking her to every clinic she could find in Thailand and beat the nasty disease ... one hell of a woman to be so dedicated to her children. One other friend is Ticha who has a daughter who just graduated university in America... Ticha has a sign brokering business and is a sparkling person - always raising the spirits of those around her... There are three more close friends all having similar stories of living a responsible life... For any Farlang man here in Thailand of age 55-65 years I would recommend any of my Thai woman friends ... One of them could well become my wife in a year or so ... just not sure which one yet as they all have such good things about them to offer a man.

Oh - and OP, I recommend badoo.com -- it is filled with good women... and yes there are scammers and gold diggers on there too... But with a little perceptive insight one can avoid the pitfalls. Read my link below for tips on how to meet women.

Here is a link to what I have written before on a similar thread months ago...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/713003-how-to-make-friends-and-meet-a-thai-lady-for-sincere-relationship-and-marriage/#entry7596524

Agree totally. With a little imagination, any men of any age and situation, can do many things to find out what kind of women it is talking or even dating them from Internet sites. Mistakes can happens, but do not hurt to find out the "truth" in a 10 minutes date...like women posting fake pictures of themselves. But..also good surprises may happen. Most divorced Thai women after 40 believes that they are too old to atract any serious minded Thai men, only married men, or a lot older....and...if younger, will be also just for fun, even if sometimes they are stunning beautiful and succesful....

After 40, many Thai women only can expect to live alone or with her family the rest of their lives...and have some affairs if inclined to.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai Friendly is OK. Thai Cupid (Previously Thai Love Links) has gotten me laid so many times I lost count...

NO I don't work for them... Just being honest.

But the key thing is: do you pretend to be looking for a serious relationship and date them 1, 2, 3 or more times, 'score' and then ditch them, or,

do you let them know from the start what your real intentions are?

I bagged 3 virgins on there within the first 1/2 hour. All came around at the same time. The following morning they did the washing up and washed me bathrooms before bringing me some freshly sliced mangoes and pineapples.

It's an okay site.

Agree totally. With a little imagination, any men of any age and situation, can do many things to find out what kind of women it is talking or even dating them from Internet sites. Mistakes can happens, but do not hurt to find out the "truth" in a 10 minutes date...like women posting fake pictures of themselves. But..also good surprises may happen. Most divorced Thai women after 40 believes that they are too old to atract any serious minded Thai men, only married men, or a lot older....and...if younger, will be also just for fun, even if sometimes they are stunning beautiful and succesful....

After 40, many Thai women only can expect to live alone or with her family the rest of their lives...and have some affairs if inclined to.

You would need to be bonkers to want to start a "live-in" relationship with a woman over 40.

I'm mid 30's, average to attractive looking.

She was late 20's. The one before that was 38, but still fit.

Late on Fri and Sat night they post from the bedroom. Get talking and semi-jokingly invite yourself over.

I don't do it a lot, the kid in a candy shop time is gone. Having an attrative Asian woman invite you over to their bed late on a Friday night though I'm cool with. :)

Late on Fri and Sat night they post from the bedroom. Get talking and semi-jokingly invite yourself over.

I don't do it a lot, the kid in a candy shop time is gone. Having an attrative Asian woman invite you over to their bed late on a Friday night though I'm cool with. smile.png

If they're not with a customer, of course they will invite you over, your wallet is invited too.

I don't do it a lot, the kid in a candy shop time is gone. Having an attrative Asian woman invite you over to their bed late on a Friday night though I'm cool with. smile.png

If they're not with a customer, of course they will invite you over, your wallet is invited too.

Nope. Not in the 3 experiences that I was invited over. Still know two of them through facebook. One is a health food shop manager. The other works for Major Cineplex.

Can't speak for others experinces though. :)

I recall commenting about thaifriendly.com including female reply to message rates.

Now amazingly there are NO MORE reply to messages rates.

At least before you knew what to (not) to expect. Now it will be even more frustrating if that is possible?

In addition i noticed some of the search functions that used to be available to non paying members are unavailable.

Again I commend the intentions of thaifirendly however there is something to be said about the quality of the finished product being related to the the quality of the ingredients.

I would imagine a japanfriendly would be more successful since the reliability, integrity and education is much higher there.

I met a virgin 6 weeks ago on Thaifriendly. So there are 'good Thai girls' on the site lol.

How do I know she was a virgin you ask?

1) She told me.

2) I had sex with her 2 weeks ago.

So yeah, they're not all bargirls who shag everyone that moves or 'girls who want money without officially been hookers'. She's never asked me for a single baht.

Inb4 'she's only playing the long game' BS. rolleyes.gif

with but 10 posts to your credit, how can we know you are not a "co-shill" in the marketing/promotional effort for thaifriendly.com ?

sinsaut for virgins is a lot higher.

I give the creator of thaifriendly credit for being well intentioned however the female applicant pool is woefully uninspiring IMO. others may disagree.

Dude that was whereustay passing an internet cafe.

Not one of the lying fantasists here are willing to give proof to their lies and are wiling to lead others into the vile mess of lies and shit...

They are all Liars. None will provide evidence to their lies or shitty wiki pages.....

If they post a pic of thier 'real bird", snag is that most of us have rodded her already esp Snotty or Marko or me

I dont discount your points. Theres probably a % of bona-fide couples also, non hooker gf's / wives. you cant blame them for declining to post pics of themselves here on tv. would you post pics of your gf/wife regardless of her background??

Most dating web sites are OK knowing how to use it, but If you believe in chain effect, and you are looking for a serious relationship with nice Thai women and not gold diggers, or related with the bar business, include a Thai woman or men you believe it is well connected on your Facebook page, and make contact with its friends. You will be surprised by the response and the quality of people you may meet....for dating, friendship or business. Also it is a now a Facebook Thai site just connecting foreigners and Thai people. It is very well frequented because most foreigners and Thais not interested in honest relationships, rarely are on Facebook.

• 7 months later...

I've met a few good and bad in person......it's funny, every other lady member is a single parent , no matter what their age is :-) No wonder they are all looking for true love, or is it really for support for them and kids? I'd questioned this to a few older ones, and they were somewhat offended by me asking? :-) A few came out to tell me to get lost, if I thought that they were just looking for addt support for their children? Thus, at a lost about this? Maybe it's the Thai culture that I don't quite understand yet? Haha.........

AnotherAmerican is probably some gramp

My experience on TF is amazing to say the least.

More than 20 girls, haven't met any of them more than twice.

I just ask them to come to my room to relax hahahha

They're usually uni students looking for some fun.

Not once exchange of money was involved, I'm looking for fun, they're looking for fun, we're all happy.

If you're a reasonable looking guy, you can easily meet girls from this site who are between 18-30 and DTF

Even if they have a profile saying I'm looking for love bla, bla,, still try your chance biggrin.png

If ı leave my account online for 2-3 hours, I receive like 10-15 unsolicited messages, I weed out the fat and ugly ones, and reply to the cute ones, its a hit and miss really. I wouldn't trust a thai girl for relationship tho, I banged some married broad yesterday while her old farang husband was away.

Just use them as disposable, they're good to have fun with.

P.S: The losers who think the girls are only after $$$$, some chick paid for my cab ride to her home so we could "relax" together

Yes if you're 60-70 and chasing 20-25 year old girls, the girls willing to meet you will be after your $$$

But if you're near their age and reasonable looking, its just the same as the west, they are after your johnson.

Not once exchange of money was involved, I'm looking for fun, they're looking for fun, we're all happy.

If you're a reasonable looking guy, you can easily meet girls from this site who are between 18-30 and DTF

Even if they have a profile saying I'm looking for love bla, bla,, still try your chance biggrin.png

If ı leave my account online for 2-3 hours, I receive like 10-15 unsolicited messages, I weed out the fat and ugly ones, and reply to the cute ones, its a hit and miss really. I wouldn't trust a thai girl for relationship tho, I banged some married broad yesterday while her old farang husband was away.

P.S: The losers who think the girls are only after $$$$, some chick paid for my cab ride to her home so we could "relax" together

Yes if you're 60-70 and chasing 20-25 year old girls, the girls willing to meet you will be after your $$$

But if you're near their age and reasonable looking, its just the same as the west, they are after your johnson.

Whereustay. leopards never change their spots ! 5555

Whereustay. leopards never change their spots ! 5555

Is this Whereustay, i wondered where he had gone to.

Probably there are better chances of success on these sites if you are young hansum man.

The older guys have to ask themselves; why would young attractive girls claiming to have a BA or a MA in good careers be advertising themselves on free or cheap dating sites seeking men of any age? I have seen supposedly girls in their 20s that look like Park Lane models seeking men from 18 to 99 advertising themselves on certain dating sites that in my mind says; naaa, this is BS.

My advice is; perhaps the younger guys are in with a chance, but the older guys, treat with caution.

9 years is hardly a veteran.

No positive thing to say about these sites. I know of many failures/scams etc but no long-term success.

These women are gold diggers or in financial trouble looking for a farang to bail them out. Ask your fluent friend about all the Isarn songs about this.

What a load of rubbish, obviously you fly close to the ground, i have met a few very good women from that site none were gold diggers but then again i have a criteria on what i message in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2% reply rate on TF. What am I doing wrong? I'm always polite, have a good profile and gallery (I think) am I perhaps aiming too high?

The usual mistakes leading to low response are,

1. Knowing too much, try a new profile saying you have just retired to Thailand, never having visited before.

2. Professing poverty, tell them how big your pension and saving are, and how freely you spend on your partners.

3. Being too young and too healthy, older men with heart conditions are very popular.

4. Tell them you want marriage and babies.

I have a 2% reply rate on TF. What am I doing wrong? I'm always polite, have a good profile and gallery (I think) am I perhaps aiming too high?

1. Knowing too much, try a new profile saying you have just retired to Thailand, never having visited before.

2. Professing poverty, tell them how big your pension and saving are, and how freely you spend on your partners.

3. Being too young and too healthy, older men with heart conditions are very popular.

Your post kind of gives the impression that I'm looking for bar girls after "rich old white men". There must be at least some honest girls looking for a meaningful, loving relationship.

Your post kind of gives the impression that I'm looking for bar girls after "rich old white men". There must be at least some honest girls looking for a meaningful, loving relationship.

About 2% looking for honest, meaningful, loving ............ by your estimation.

PS,

"sex workers" please, bar girls are a very small part of those girls playing that sort of game.

Actually..I like and use Internet dating since 1997, in the US first and Europe later, and 3 of my ex lovers before moving to Thailand I met online, are wonderful people and are my best friends in present time. Before I visited Bangkok for first time I used online dating to meet a very nice woman, who hosted me for 2 months. She was probably my best teacher about what I likes most of Thailand traditions and people.

When I moved to Chiang Mai, in a little more than 2 years I met 45 women, and had close relationships with 25....only dating week ends and in my short trips to other towns. I have all kind of memories of that times, most are funny and interesting.

All 45 I met online on Thai friendly and TAGGED free dating sites. Most from Chiang Mai closer cities and from 35 to 60 y.o. I never liked bars and never paid for sex, and I only like tall, slender, and beautiful women.

On Thai internet dating sites, I found out that most female members are from modest families, divorced and with children, very many are civil servants, teachers, nurses, or having small business. Some older ones, are retired with good income, some are wealthy in Thai standards....and ..it is true...most Thai women will have sex just to show interest, and a chance to hook a potential husband.

Many I just met for a one time coffee, others for a one time coffee plus sex, few for a weekend vacation in their towns, four women become short term relationships, two of those still my friends, one just a friend and business partner. Another one, a business owner I liked very much, was looking for somebody with better financial situation and younger than myself.. We just become online friends. She got married 6 months later with a very nice guy.

I got lucky with that one too. If I married her, I never had met my wife.

I met my wonderful wife in Thaifriendly 2 years ago. She is 48 and I am 70, and we both are in very good shape, looking a lot younger. I do not need to look anymore online, and my wife take from me all the energy I still having....but I will do it if I am single again. I hope not. I am very happy with her, and looking to keep in that way for the rest of my life, and here in Thailand.

I'm 30, healthy, and write my messages entirely in Thai (clearly 'know too much'), and probably have about 1/3 respond. I only bother writing attractive girls age 20-30 with real jobs or studying in university. Obviously don't write anyone living in Pattaya or who looks like a bar girl

I'm 30, healthy, and write my messages entirely in Thai (clearly 'know too much'), and probably have about 1/3 respond. I only bother writing attractive girls age 20-30 with real jobs or studying in university. Obviously don't write anyone living in Pattaya or who looks like a bar girl

Tell us, what look does a bargirl have?

• 2 months later...

OK...I think I can pass my "method" to date a lot of nice women, in any online dating site..like I did for 3 years ..before getting married with one.

Important:

Do not believe that ONLY "lose" women use online dating sites to meet men. Many, traditional, honest, even rich and very busy women, do not have other choice, but believe that will take time and trail to meet the right one. Some deceptions too.

I did my mistakes, nothing serious, and that will happens to everybody. But I had a very good times dating women I met online here... and I am VERY old, VERY poor, and not a stallion...but...I like women and I think that I got lucky with many Thai women because I know what I want.

I am not just perfect...I am an Italian too.

My advice...

1) Do not pay for any of those sites extra options....or just do not pay for any. You can sign to many online dating sites for free.

2) Write a nice page with 2 or 3 nice pictures, stating your situation as "complicated"..or in "open relationship" .That's may be something to talk about and attract women with different interest and intentions....and sometimes..."surprises".

3) Write your age a lot younger than the real one, specially if you do look younger. Thai women believes that most men over 50 are not sexually active, and good just to take some "advantages". That will narrow the responses to not so much interesting women.

If you think you look likes in your 40s..that is the best age looking for women online from the 20's to 50's and to get a lot of responses. Even if you really are younger... 35 to 40 is a very attractive men age for most Thai women.

Do not lose too much time dating the wrong ones.

4) Search for women of any age, status, and situation that look interesting to you, and in any location or city close to yours. If you drive a car, do NOT offer to pick up the woman at her location, or at her house. If she do not have transportation, just date her closer to her house if you are very interested....but remember that in that case, you may have a surprise meeting her, and also some of her friends and relatives together.

4) Meet for first time in the afternoon hours, and in a place you do know, and that is convenient for you. It will cost you just a coffee, easy to just chat one hour if you do not like the date, and easy to extend the date to night hours if interested...and just in your place or hotel.... Avoid any other scenario where you will not be in control.

5) Having sex, always use protection. Is as to you, but remember that if a Thai woman looking for foreigners, have sex on the first date or soon, probably do it with every foreigner they meet online.

Until you meet the "right one" it is nothing wrong just to have a lot of "fun"....but do not take any unnecessary risk.

Paying for sex, is an expensive risk, and totally unnecessary if you are a normal guy....specially in Thailand.

Take your time learning the Thai culture, and Thai women mind, before making a too fast decision. Learn Thai if you can.

Ask many questions, and do not believe in nice pictures. Do not lose too much time dating the wrong ones, and keep looking.

Set your standards, and do not compromise. A lot of beautiful and interesting women in Thailand.

Sometimes the "right one" is also taking her time..and that may be very good, if looking for a long term and meaningful relationship.

I have been on several dates, a few via Thaifriendly, most through other means. So far I have met:

-An escort who got mad at me because I didn't want to sleep with her on the first date (She wasn't a looker anyway)

-A heroin addict (No really)

-A supernatural fanatic who refused to see me again because our astrological signs don't match

-An honest but hardworking girl who worked 7 days a week and only had 3-4 hours of free time a week (That was depressing)

-A few young "English teachers" in their 20s who had enough energy to party all night long (Making me feel old for not being able to stay up past 2am)

-A ladyboy (you probably saw this one coming)

I guess love was just not meant for me.

Thaifriendly works fine ive met current and a previous girl friend on it.

Its up to you if it will work for you or not, having a criteria in what you actually want is the key...where she lives, education, type of work, works 6 days or 5, a few simple things like that can set you up for success or failure.

When i was on it i never allowed an appealing set of pictures to seduce me unless the woman met most of my criteria to begin with, of course it helps if your been there and have some understanding of how things are, having said all of that all the contacts i have made from that site that met my criteria was very positive, you cant expect every one you message to fall at your feet just be happy with your fair share.

Reality is no matter where you meet your girl, online at a BBQ what ever we place to much exceptions on where it will go so chill guys, love yourself first and leave your sh*t at home dont bring it with you and sooner or later if your working on it it will turn out alight.

Have meet many girls on a dating apps.

A success story.. Very good looker... hooked up with her over a 6 month period. Well off... she paid for some of the dinners movies and gifts. Was a firecracker in bed.

She has a farang husband who lives here.. who she would go home to not walking straight and give him a kiss on the check. Got a message from her once laughing that she just kissed him after giving me a BJ... poor bugger.

Archived