Miss Myanmar wins 2014 Miss Asia Pacific World

DagonKhan

Doesn't look like any of the other women I've seen in Myanmar blink.png

Pretty indeed but in a very generic way - she could be Miss Philippines, Miss Singapore, Miss somewhere-in-Asia or Miss Productcatalogue.

Very Pan-Asian. Advertising houses will love her. I am confused at this "Miss Asia Pacific World" contest - complete with a Miss Italy and a Miss Armenia (picture in first link in the OP). Did they run out of regions for the title's name?

Pretty indeed but in a very generic way - she could be Miss Philippines, Miss Singapore, Miss somewhere-in-Asia or Miss Productcatalogue.

No Miss Brunei? Complete with burka?

is funny how ''asian beauty '' has become alomst caucasian beauty,i still love the traditional asian look,high cheekbones,almond eyes,short straight cut hair..i think vietnamize and chinese woman are the most stunning of all...but ''dont tell my wife''...in our home it is the ''thai way,or the hiway''..

Edited by mok199

One thing is for sure. You wouldn't be saying that if she was hanging off your arm, or whatever . . . . .

how sour can a grape get?

You wouldn't be caring too much where anyone thought she came from either!!!

• Like 1

precious girly drivel which demeans Thai Visa.

Not as though Thai Visa is not already trying to lower its standard.

Wait on did Thai Visa ever have any standards,

wait on yes they do, you can't talk politics really,

motor bikes anybody ??

and get those Thai girly scams off my computer Thai Visa,

http://www.upworthy.com/see-why-we-have-an-absolutely-ridiculous-standard-of-beauty-in-just-37-seconds?c=exit1

Edited by peterquixote

Is it just me, with a title like Miss Asia Pacific World what are all the other countries doing competing - I can see Miss India winning last year, South Asia but Miss Egypt runner up??? - they are not even Asian - look at the rest of the gals in the picture - especially the Big one - Miss Poland, must be at least 6 foot, 180 lbs...........I am confudded or confused or somthing like that - can't wait the the Annual Lady Boy Pageant in Pattaya to really mess up my mind as if it isn't confused enough already.........w00t.gif