KOH SAMET best front beach bungalow resort ? NOT ON THE BIGGEST BEACH (the first one HAT SAI KAEOW)

Hello,

Can you tell which is for you the best resort that offers front beach bungalows on Koh Samet ?

I do not want to stay on the first beach HAT SAI KAEOW, the biggest and most crowded bay.

I also have internet same as you (mine is even better :-) ) so I do not want any website link or general reply.

I want real life experience :-)

Where did you stay on Koh Samet in a front beach bungalow (any price).

I also would like to know if any of the most expensive resorts is located on a real nice beach without ugly rocks in the sea ? (only sand, thank you).

Thanks for your help.

Samed Villa.

I used to swear by Samet Villa as it's a pretty resort on/near a nice beach and I've stayed there many many times over the years. But I won't stay there anymore as I think the area has gone really downhill. Last time I stayed there my tap water was brown and putrid. Then there is the stagnant cess pit next door and the channel allowing/releasing stinking water into the sea. It really does stink. In fact all the beaches along this stretch have these stinking outlets into the ocean and it is disgusting. I just find the whole place quite dirty now.

I don't know if other beaches on Samet have this problem. It's such a shame as the sand is beautiful and the water is beautiful......as long as you are well away form the stinky bits because those areas really are unpleasant.