Rampage wild elephants near our farm!

Sandman77

The story began 20 years ago, I got informed by my better half , that 29 years ago a lot of people go illigaly in the wood and cut the exoensive teak wood for sale!

To find a solution, the gov has a amazing idea at this time

Import elephants from the north! In

The meantime the system strikes back , and the elephant make now a lot of baby's , and comes and attack the farm, and destroy everything

Including trees fruits , so nothing left!

There are some armed guards. In India the Situation is much more dranstic attacked people in the night time and eat children!!

At moment of writing this topic I watch on nat geo wild a report

How the best way, to battle with

The big monster !

The nat geo man says just give them

3 liter of alcohol and he will fall asleep , I think shinga is not strong enough I must try it with Mekong whiskey

post-114169-14016390722034_thumb.jpg

In fairness to the OP, there has been reported evidence of at least one elephant eating human flesh in India.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/tigers-elephants-attacking-humans-india/story?id=12932647

I saw a documentary some time back in relation to the Elephants attacking villages and trampling the residents. In the documentary, it was discovered that the villagers had been hunting elephants, killing them and bringing the meat back to cook and eat. Apparently the wild elephants could smell the flesh of their kin and attacked the village in a bout of rage. After the attack, the villagers got rid of all the elephant meat and no more attacks took place.

In the article you quoted, it was reported an elephant ate a human. There is no evidence to support this claim though. So to say there has been reported evidence is incorrect.

In fairness to the OP, there has been reported evidence of at least one elephant eating human flesh in India.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/tigers-elephants-attacking-humans-india/story?id=12932647

I saw a documentary some time back in relation to the Elephants attacking villages and trampling the residents. In the documentary, it was discovered that the villagers had been hunting elephants, killing them and bringing the meat back to cook and eat. Apparently the wild elephants could smell the flesh of their kin and attacked the village in a bout of rage. After the attack, the villagers got rid of all the elephant meat and no more attacks took place.

In the article you quoted, it was reported an elephant ate a human. There is no evidence to support this claim though. So to say there has been reported evidence is incorrect.

This from Wikipedia:

There is also one case of a rogue elephant having actually consumed a human, an attack merited to be extremely unnatural. The elephant, a rogue female, had previously lost her calf to an accident involving farmers. This grievous loss led the elephant to target humans first as a threat, and then as a food source as her mental state deteriorated until she was finally killed and later dissected, revealing through DNA analysis that she had indeed consumed human flesh. The incident was revealed to the general public in several articles and in the Animal Planet documentary "World's Deadliest Towns: Man-Eating Elephant".[

Obviously I don't have the DNA report to present to you so believe what you will.

Wild elephants from Kui Buri National Park in Thailand's southern Prachuap Khiri Khan province are wandering into nearby pineapple plantations in search of food in Pran Buri district and causing problems for the local farmers and attacking cars. The head of the national park has increased uniformed patrols by park rangers to try and deal with this.
http://www.mcot.net/site/content?id=538c48c0be0470730e8b4573#.U4zDeqLX930 (02nd May 2014)

The head of Dong Yai wildlife sanctuary in Non Din Daeng district in Buriram province warned of the danger of wild animals, including wild elephants, wandering into neighbouring farmland in search of food and water during the current drought and asked villagers not to attempt to drive the animals away themselves but rather call park officials to deal with the situation.
http://www.naewna.com/local/93653 (06th Feb 2014)

This post is the reality! I am not jokeing!

When did this last happen in Buriram?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well the post was submitted just a little before midnight ? So it is highly probably that the OP believes what he or she has printed. What we should be asking is , were they the PINK variety or the more common grey elephants? Edited by ib1b4
  • Like 1

Stand in your garden each night 4 hours after sunset beating a pan with a metal spoon and sing a mor lam.

The elephants will think there are hunters about and move to the next village.

In case of an attack always carry a water pistol it scares them off.

• 3 weeks later...