How to get rid of a Thai wife?

tribalfusion001

"she's quite fit, 24 and I'm 45..."

Count your blessings. Many here envy you. Try to get that in your home country. If it's so bad, do the mia noi Thai style. But why would you?

I dont envy him. He married a bargirl.............................lol.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to believe it's not a troll post, but TVF, without the trolls, will be damn boring. One gets a headache reading morons eating "democracy" for breakfast, lunch, and dinner without the Thai seasonings! Between meals they have "democracy" for snacks which are laden with decaying matters!

Wow, £4000 spent on her family, and it's her own money! If I were you, I would appreciate her so much that I would take her to another honeymoon!

You do realise don't you that a highly respected non-troll member has recently branded the OP as a LIAR, and thus this OP must be a troll. Has to be...he lying!

Just woken up and now having my breakfast of a bowl of Frosties and a cup of coffee!

I farted so much during that she moved onto the sofa, eau de Heineken smells so good 555

She is on a FLR visa and no she was not a bargirl, which is why I like playing her a pool, I tend to win more than her 555

This is quite an inspired OP, has all the ingredients of a good thread.

Not really sure what to suggest, but maybe he could introduce her to some of the great Romeo's that inhabit Thai Visa

The thing i don't understand about this is it was 1-1 at pool,is it not customary to then have a decider,i think this could be the route of the problem right here,you did not have a deciding game,and that is now eating away at you,thinking you could have triumphed 2-1.

The thing i don't understand about this is it was 1-1 at pool,is it not customary to then have a decider,i think this could be the route of the problem right here,you did not have a deciding game,and that is now eating away at you,thinking you could have triumphed 2-1.

Exactly, she was talking to some Thai's in The Crossbar, she won the first game and I won the second game, she potted the black by mistake and lost face, grinjai mak mak

I'll have my revenge tonight, whitewash!!!

Eat plenty of cabbage, figs, hard boiled eggs and fire out rancid farts until she can't stand to be with you any more.

While holding her head under the blankets

Or... chop her up and leave the parts at the back of the house for the ants and local dogs. Oh wait, you're not resident in Thailand. Sell her before you leave BKK. There's a good trafficking industry here apparently.

Alternatively, get a business visa so you're legal, and pimp her out down Lower Suckem 'til she finds a White Knight. That way, you can be doing a new model whilst the boring one provides a steady source of income.

Geeze, man, I should be doing marriage guidance rather than giving this stuff for free.

I could have spent that £4000 much more wisely, on beer, clothes, dj equipment and other things, what a waste of money!

Pls thank your wife from me. We (I) don't need any more world famous DJs trying to get everyones attention (inlcuding those not at the bar/disco)by increasing the usual volume to extreme levels.

Anyway, how much do you need to spend on enhancing your special skill of changing from one song to another? smile.png

So why did you marry her in the first place, Your being pretty hard on her, as it was her money,

Actually, I was drunk when she proposed to me, I lost my Galaxy S4 two weeks when I was rather drunk, maybe I should not get drunk and also post topics when inebriated facepalm.gif

I could have spent that £4000 much more wisely, on beer, clothes, dj equipment and other things, what a waste of money!

Pls thank your wife from me. We (I) don't need any more world famous DJs trying to get everyones attention (inlcuding those not at the bar/disco)by increasing the usual volume to extreme levels.

Anyway, how much do you need to spend on enhancing your special skill of changing from one song to another? smile.png

£1000 would have sufficed, anyway she spent the £4000 on upgrading her parents house, well, that ain't much use to me, but it was her money!