All new nissan navara june 11

Unofficial Spec

Nissan All New Navara Thai Spec.

เครื่อง มีพิกัดเดียว 2.5 ลิตร

ดูทรงแล้ว เดาได้เลยว่าเครื่องเดิม แต่ปรับปรุงใหม่

มี 2 ความแรง

ตัวท็อปจะแรงที่สุดในกลุ่ม 2.5 ลิตร ในเมืองไทย!!

แรงชนิดที่ Colorado 2.8 L กับ Ford / Mazda 3.2 L

อาจต้องหาผ้านวมมาห่มกันเลยทีเดียว!!

เกียร์...อัตโนมัติ 7 จังหวะ!!

ครั้งแรกในรถกระบะเมืองไทย!!!!!!!!

ออพชัน?

VDC Traction Control Hill Start Assist

ABS EBD มีมาครบครัน

ภายใน มาตรวัด สวย สองวงกลม มีจอ MID ภาษาไทย!!

และมีช่องแอร์ด้านหลังในรุ่น 4 ประตู!!!

ส่วน Navigation System เดาว่าน่าจะใช้

Navi ตัวเดียวกับ Sylphy / Pulsar ข้อนี้ไม่ยืนยัน

แต่เดาว่าต้องเป็นแบบนี้แน่ๆ...

เอาแค่นี้พอละกัน

ไม่อยากเผยหมด ไม่งั้นก็ไม่สนุก

เดากันต่อไป....หึหึหึ

Unofficial Spec

Nissan All New Navara Thai Spec.

The handset has a 2.5-liter single coordinate

View original had already guessed that. But renovation

A second strength

The laptop will be strongest in the 2.5-liter in Thailand!

The kind that Colorado 2.8 L with Ford / Mazda 3.2 L.

Duvet covers may need to do it!

Automatic transmission ... 7 strokes!

First truck Thailand!!

Oppenheimer slope?

VDC Traction Control Hill Start Assist

Comes equipped with ABS EBD

I have two circular gauges within the MID in Thailand!

And the air box back in the 4 door!

Presumed to use the Navigation System.

Navi the same Sylphy / Pulsar this not confirmed.

I guess this must be the place for ...

I just now well enough

I do not want to reveal Otherwise, it's not fun

Oh well .... guess next nissen.

post-110391-0-64910800-1401727683_thumb.

post-110391-0-40998000-1401727860_thumb.

post-110391-0-82946500-1401727880_thumb.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/59045/2015-nissan-navara-teased-ahead-of-june-unveiling

2015 NISSAN NAVARA

Nissan has handed down a telling teaser image of its next-generation Navara, scheduled to be unveiled on June 11.

As expected, the new Navara will evolve the look of the current model while taking a number of styling cues from Nissan’s new Pathfinder, X-Trail and Qashqai SUVs.

This first teaser offers little in the way of fine details, although it is clear that the familiar broad grille design and squared-off headlights will feature. New LED daytime lights can also be seen.

The company remains tight-lipped on technical details, but the new Navara is expected to arrive with a lighter kerb weight than its predecessor, along with host of new safety and convenience technologies.

New powertrains should also feature, including a Cummins diesel engine as previewed by the Frontier DieselRunner concept that featured a 2.8 litre four-cylinder Cummins unit.

That Cummins diesel is similar to the one that powers the Foton Tunland ute, where it produces 120kW/360Nm and lists fuel use at 8.4 l/100km.

The YD series engine in the current D40 Navara uses 9.3L/100km and produces from 103kW/356Nm to 140kW/450Nm, depending on its state of tune.

A new global ladder-frame chassis will feature as a replacing the current model’s Titan chassis, and a more off-road capable 4WD SUV is expected to debut as a rival to Ford’s Everest and Holden’s Colorado 7 - among others.

The dimensions of the new Navara are not expected to change dramatically, and this teaser clip hints at similar proportions to the current model.

Nissan VP Andy Palmer has confirmed that the new generation Navara will built at Nissan’s new $360 million Thailand plant, with production expected to get underway later this year.

The new Navara has been a long time coming: along with the current Hilux and Triton, Nissan’s pickup is one of the oldest serving models on the market.

Each is around 10 years old and, importantly, all three will be replaced in the coming year to take on newer models like the Amarok, Ranger, BT-50 and Colorado.

Oh yer, that front end looks rad....very good! lets hope they have added some style to the sides as well!

lol there will be little change - it's a truck.

Of course....but they may put acrease in the side panel to differentiate it from the old model! biggrin.png

Oh yer, that front end looks rad....very good! lets hope they have added some style to the sides as well!

lol there will be little change - it's a truck.

Of course....but they may put acrease in the side panel to differentiate it from the old model! biggrin.png

I've seen plenty of the old model with a crease in the side panels already, so that won't work. hehe

I liked the old model - comfortable, spacious interior (for a truck) but was advised to wait for the new one before buying.

A UK publication (Farmers Weekly) ran a Vigo, Triton, Ranger (old model) and Navara for a week covering off-road farm work and motorway driving and they rated the old Navara as the best all round pick-up.

The New Ranger may be better - but I hear it has a long waiting list for the top spec ones.

Let's hope it doesn't fail the Eurocap tests like the current model did.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

lol you mean this http://ancap.com.au/crashtestrecord?Id=465 or this http://www.howsafeisyourcar.com.au/2013/Nissan/Navara/4x4-ST-X-Blackline-Edition-D40-4D-Double-Cab-Pick-Up-7sp-auto-3_0L-V6-TDiesel/

Sounding a bit like a worried Ford owner.

Anyways, we have to wait and see another 5 days to see all.

No more teasing but kinda of an anticlimax

nissan-navara-2014-spyshots-1-850x637.jp

nissan-navara-2014-spyshots-2-850x637.jp

base model there, front end looks ok, will wait for the 4 door.bit of a bt50 tail-light

where did you find those photos?

I'm guessing this isn't a base model, given it's wearing the "cailibre' sticker, has DRL's, chrome foglight surrounds, alloys, rear bumper and side steps...

Let's wait until we see it in the flesh though - the old Navara was (still is) the biggest pickup on the road in TH - this could have a whole lot more "presence' IRL.

In any case, anything new is a good thing right? tongue.png And if the new lump is as good as rumors suggest, it will help keep Mistu and Toyota on their toes wink.png (Note: sources here are saying something different than the Aussie press about the engine).

Let's hope it doesn't fail the Eurocap tests like the current model did.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

lol you mean this http://ancap.com.au/crashtestrecord?Id=465 or this http://www.howsafeisyourcar.com.au/2013/Nissan/Navara/4x4-ST-X-Blackline-Edition-D40-4D-Double-Cab-Pick-Up-7sp-auto-3_0L-V6-TDiesel/

Sounding a bit like a worried Ford owner.

Anyways, we have to wait and see another 5 days to see all.

The 2008 Navara flunked the Euro NCAP test.

Nissan improved the airbags and structural details for the later version above.

Neither will probably be relevant for the new model.

I liked the old model - comfortable, spacious interior (for a truck) but was advised to wait for the new one before buying.

A UK publication (Farmers Weekly) ran a Vigo, Triton, Ranger (old model) and Navara for a week covering off-road farm work and motorway driving and they rated the old Navara as the best all round pick-up.

The New Ranger may be better - but I hear it has a long waiting list for the top spec ones.

mis-post .....

Archived