DC Calibre E 6MT – 804,000 บาท

DC Calibre EL 6MT – 819,000 บาท

DC Calibre EL 7AT – 861,000 บาท

DC Calibre V 7AT – 892,000 บาท

DC Calibre VL 6MT – 921,000 บาท

DC 4WD S 6MT – 832,000 บาท

DC 4WD VL 7AT – 996,000 บาท

Ok just back from Bitec;

Very nice truck, interior awesome. High Quality Leather trim - not the perforated type. Reminds me a bit like the interior of the Mazda at first glance. Don't think it sits as high as the Ranger or BT50.

Rear seating is much better than mine in terms of comfort. Never will a 6'3 guy be comfortable in the back though. Lots of folks looking at it.

Didn't take the time to look at the king cab. The kc on show was the new savanna orange or whatever it's called. The DC AT 4x4 was white and it suits it. Still think the new grey colour they show on their site would look very nice on this truck.

Btw, anybody know anyone at Nissan? I figure all the free PR I am doing should entitle me to a nice trade in lol

Well, marketing is judged on ROI - so outside of yourself, how many sales do you think you've generated? :P

Btw, anybody know anyone at Nissan? I figure all the free PR I am doing should entitle me to a nice trade in lol

Well, marketing is judged on ROI - so outside of yourself, how many sales do you think you've generated? :P

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ok just back from Bitec;

Very nice truck, interior awesome. High Quality Leather trim - not the perforated type. Reminds me a bit like the interior of the Mazda at first glance. Don't think it sits as high as the Ranger or BT50.

Rear seating is much better than mine in terms of comfort. Never will a 6'3 guy be comfortable in the back though. Lots of folks looking at it.

Didn't take the time to look at the king cab. The kc on show was the new savanna orange or whatever it's called. The DC AT 4x4 was white and it suits it. Still think the new grey colour they show on their site would look very nice on this truck.

What is this obsession with leather in new pickups, especially black leather? I can't think of a more impractical material in this climate. Almost impossible to find a pickup with a decent light coloured fabric upholstery.

Cant see why the Leather V Cloth arises if you have Aircon.I can see an issue if one doesn't want the extra cost.Tough, i buy a GPS, Reversing Camera, load of other included Toys when i only want the Extra Air Bags really .sad.png

Cant see why the Leather V Cloth arises if you have Aircon.I can see an issue if one doesn't want the extra cost.Tough, i buy a GPS, Reversing Camera, load of other included Toys when i only want the Extra Air Bags really .sad.png

If you've ever got into a car (or pickup) that's been sitting in the sun with black leather upholstery, you wouldn't need to ask that question.

If You had much World Wide Experience You never Buy Black in the Tropics. Up to You.thumbsup.gif Ive got White Leather, but it came with Dog Poop Tan.

You hate pickups. why are you commenting on one ?

...and what the hell is he talking about when he says "if you had worldwide experience"? I obviously need to have that to know that an all black interior gets hot in the sun.

As for You Giddy, you dont have Air con then ?..No difference inside after a Min or So, Black or White.Next Please.biggrin.png

You know, I always like that quote, "better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Dont like Thai Food but i comment.I dont disslike Pik Ups just the prats who think they are Cars.As for Black whoever chooses that is a Look at Me Nit. My verdict anyway.If the Cap Fits.cheesy.gif

You diss every pickup on every thread.

Thinking though you are very vocal on every motoring thread and you never have a positive thing to say and at time like to flame broadly with your comments. why you have not a breach of the rules holiday is beyond me.

You should leave the motoring forum alone.

Dont like Thai Food but i comment.I dont disslike Pik Ups just the prats who think they are Cars.As for Black whoever chooses that is a Look at Me Nit. My verdict anyway.If the Cap Fits.cheesy.gif

Better keep one eye on your mirror cause that big black thing that in going to squash your fiesta will be

mine ;)

I say James, you just go straight over.Had any reply to the Spoon Teeth Question yet, this Kids sure short on Fun. Breach the Rules, so funnins an offence.cheesy.gif

I don't mind a bit of banter - light hearted variety - when it starts to get personal it's like the General or News forum which in my mind at least defeats the reason for us having a motoring forum at all.

I know very little about how things work auto wise and will be the first to admit it but some of the squabbling back and forth lately between some people on here seems like a pissing contest = both parties get wet.

Now if was me, I would try to answer something I didn't agree with like this "I was under the impression...I always thought..." as opposed to "you are wrong you prat...."

Actually, I agree ... sometimes you get good and useful information from this section ... again some people just like posting. I know of someone who has average 7 or 8 posts a day every day for the last year and a half ... don't I! no names mentioned.

Breakfast now.

Well, marketing is judged on ROI - so outside of yourself, how many sales do you think you've generated? tongue.png

In that case, you should be making friends with a sales rep - good 10K comm in every one ;)

well its a lot different to the current Navara, bkkjames has pretty much covered it with his posts. Have a read of the spec sheets.

First pickup truck in Thailand with a 7 gears auto box, for starters.

Just what is "all new" about it anyway?

Chassis, body, interior and 7AT are "all new". The Engine is a carryover, but upgraded for the VL badge, and the MT is a carryover.

well its a lot different to the current Navara, bkkjames has pretty much covered it with his posts. Have a read of the spec sheets.

First pickup truck in Thailand with a 7 gears auto box, for starters.

I looked at it up close.

A carry over for sure is the 4x4 switch for 2h, 4l, 4h - exactly the same spot and design as mine. Others have mentioned other things like interior, chassis, tranny etc etc.which are completely different.

Chassis is completely different? That's a couple of girders bent to shape. Body panels mean very little.

The only thing that would have any real significance would be the engine or the suspension and running gear....this was different to a degree on the European model anyway. Has there been any change on the Thai model? the last model was rather low slung for a start.

Is there an increase in power output? the 7 speed aurto would see to indicate an even narrower rev/power band.

Chassis is completely different? That's a couple of girders bent to shape. Body panels mean very little.

The only thing that would have any real significance would be the engine or the suspension and running gear....this was different to a degree on the European model anyway. Has there been any change on the Thai model? the last model was rather low slung for a start.

Is there an increase in power output? the 7 speed aurto would see to indicate an even narrower rev/power band.

I think if you took a little time to read all the stuff on here you would get your answer... 190 bhp for one (up from 174). Whole bunch of new stuff like hill assist, brake assist stuff, bigger wheels and so on. Too many to mention.

As I mentioned before when I took a look at it, it doesn't appear as high as the Ranger or Mazda but I believe I read somewhere that it's a bit higher stance than the old model. .

I imagine test drives / reviews will follow shortly..

My Ex 1987 Big M Single Cab with a 2.4 106 H.P. is still working,collecting Engines for Re Con, who cant love that. Never been Re Sprayed , tatty but still reliable and gets more attention than New Stuff.thumbsup.gif

And ?

Chassis is completely different? That's a couple of girders bent to shape.

Sorry, what I meant by "chassis" is the motoring journo's definition of the term, which includes suspension, and covers ride and handling improvements.

In any case, it's equally as "all new" as the original Hilux Vigo was 10 years ago, the Triton was 8 years ago, the D-Max was a couple of years ago - these all had carry over engines and transmissions as well...

The only current pickups that literally changed everything (except for a few screws and bolts) with the current "all new" models are the Ranger, Colorado and BT-50.

But in the case of the Ranger/BT-50 they're still using existing engines and transmissions - we've just never seen them in a local pickup before, and in the case of the Colorado, it's transmissions have been used for years in a wide variety of vehicles elsewhere - the only new kit there is the VM Motori designed engines.

Archived