All new nissan navara june 11

Just got an email from Nissan (In thai) saying that it will be available to view and on sale at starting July 3 at Bitec.

http://www.bangkokeventscalendar.com/en-gb/events/detail/177851/fast-auto-show-thailand

You'd better get over there then. Unless you've already ordered yours....

I don't think you need to queue overnight for this one, it's not the new iPhone or even the new Toyota wink.png

The market is down, and Thai's have historically had a "wait and see" attitude with lower tier brands.

lol new toyota what? Vios, Camry, Fortuner, Vigo, Yaris any more body cladding and they'll rename a few these post-it.

lower tier brand? I seem to recall the old Navara being the top selling truck in Europe / Australia for many years before the new generations Ford / Mazda etc were launched.

New Thai made Toyota anything = join the queue.

Yes, lower tier brand - we're talking about TH, not some other market.

I'd be curious to see sales data that shows a market where the Navara outsells the Hilux though.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full Prices and Specs now available on their website

7 speed AT Double Cab 4x4 996,000 Baht http://www.nissan.co.th/en/Vehicles/NP300-Navara-Double-Cab.aspx

DC 4WD VL 7AT996,000 THBSTARTINGPRICE
  • 2.5 LITRES
  • DIESEL
  • 4 WD
  • 7AT
  • 190 BHP
  • 5 SEATS
  • 190 HP In-line 4-cylinder DOHC 16 valves VGS Turbo Intercooler 4x4WD
  • Transmission 7 AT with Manual mode
  • 18" Alloy wheel
  • Hill Start Assist (HSA) and Hill Descent Control (HDC)
DC S 6MT656,000 THBSTARTINGPRICE
  • 2.5 LITRES
  • DIESEL
  • 2 WD
  • 6MT
  • 163 BHP
  • 5 SEATS
  • In-line 4-cylinder DOHC 16 valves VGS Turbo Intercooler 163 HP
  • Power window One touch auto up/down
  • Audio system CD/MP3/USB/Aux with 6 speakers
  • Rear sear with filp up function
DC E 6MT712,000 THBSTARTINGPRICE
  • 2.5 LITRES
  • DIESEL
  • 2 WD
  • 6MT
  • 163 BHP
  • 5 SEATS
  • Chrome front grille
  • Power steering with tilt adjustment
  • Audio system CD/MP3/USB/Aux with 6 speakers
DC CALIBRE S 6MT757,000 THBSTARTINGPRICE
  • 2.5 LITRES
  • DIESEL
  • 2 WD
  • 6MT
  • 163 BHP
  • 5 SEATS
  • LED Projector Headlamp and day time running light with front fog lamp
  • Audio CD/ MP3/USB/AUX with 5" Display Audio with 6 speakers
  • Rear view camera with remote key
DC CALIBRE E 6MT804,000 THBSTARTINGPRICE
  • 2.5 LITRES
  • DIESEL
  • 2 WD
  • 6MT
  • 163 BHP
  • 5 SEATS
  • LED Projector Headlamp and day time running light with front fog lamp
  • 3D Multi Information Display
  • Push start, and Cruise control
  • Intelligent key with immobilizer and anti-theft alarm

6 Speet MT King Cab 4x4 842,000 http://www.nissan.co.th/en/Vehicles/NP300-Navara-King-Cab.aspx

many others

twilight grey looks nice.

BkkJames,

I thought the Nissan was coming in the 3.2 as well? Obviously not, or at a later date?

nope never heard that one. I did hear about a 2.8 for the US market that they were testing with Cummins.

Ok, thanks mate. I thought there was two diesel variants, must be wrong. :(

BkkJames,

I thought the Nissan was coming in the 3.2 as well? Obviously not, or at a later date?

nope never heard that one. I did hear about a 2.8 for the US market that they were testing with Cummins.

Mated with its new 7 speed tranny I think it will be more than capable of holding its own against 3.2 ford or Mazda.... We shall see

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Is the auto box only available on the 4 x 4 model??

It appears for the Double Cab, you can get the 7 speed AT in 2wd with the less powerful version 163 hp (not the higher tuned 190 as in 4x4)

See Specs for both Double Cab and King Cab attached....

all the pricing / colours are on their website : commercial vehicles section.

EN_double Spec.pdf

EN_king Specs.pdf

Why isnt it called Nissan/Renault Factory.?..Perhaps they would have to pay the Thais a few billion more for the word Renault.coffee1.gif

Does Renault make light trucks? This one will assemble the NP 300 Navara for global markets apparently...in the news today.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/Nissan-opens-new-plant-to-assemble-Navara-pickup-30237648.html

Renault makes superb Transit size vans n trucks in Europe under the alliance banner.The Navara is but a small, but important item amongst the product list.At least it looks nice compared to those Bulbous Blowfish Mazda/ Fords, jeez they look dumb to me.thumbsup.gif

Renault makes superb Transit size vans n trucks in Europe under the alliance banner.The Navara is but a small, but important item amongst the product list.At least it looks nice compared to those Bulbous Blowfish Mazda/ Fords, jeez they look dumb to me.thumbsup.gif

I don't know, the WT 4x4 Double Cab in all black looks nice - wouldn't say no to it. The Mazda grows on you - have driven one, nice interior.

For the New Navara, haven't seen in up close yet - maybe tomorrow I will pop out to Bitect for the Fast Motor Show and have a look at the one below.

post-22903-0-54929600-1404444431_thumb.j

BkkJames,

Mated with its new 7 speed tranny I think it will be more than capable of holding its own against 3.2 ford or Mazda.... We shall see

I think you might be right and it will definately be worth a test drive. I just have to get my head around going back to a to a 4 pot job from my current drive. :(

I havent driven a 2.5 since 2012, so maybe they have a bit more poke and the Auto will help give that impression. Figures on paper dont meant much to me.

BkkJames,

I think you might be right and it will definately be worth a test drive. I just have to get my head around going back to a to a 4 pot job from my current drive. :(

I havent driven a 2.5 since 2012, so maybe they have a bit more poke and the Auto will help give that impression. Figures on paper dont meant much to me.

Well my 2.5 174hp 5 speed goes like a rabbit so I expect the new one will be quicker

Wonder why Nissan, Ford put their trucks on a diet of pizza and coke.. A hilux is like 1680 KG, the new Navara 300 KG heavier.. Sure the extra torque and HP will help.

the heaviest Navara I see on their brochure is 1875. Most are around 1840. for double cab 4x2 so 150-200 kgs heavier.

Wonder why Nissan, Ford put their trucks on a diet of pizza and coke.. A hilux is like 1680 KG, the new Navara 300 KG heavier.. Sure the extra torque and HP will help.

Because of payload and towing capacities I would expect. The chunkier vehicles can carry/tow more.

But they only go to Foodland with a Ferang + Friend . How does this benefit the Clonker Fans here. A Nice Zoom 3, or a City is more use.w00t.gif

Yeah cause when they designed them all they had in mind was those who do food runs to the shops.

Real Truckers run Nissan and Toyota, the rest are for Pussy Whipped. Foodland Sin City is an education..Im sure im not alone in people watching , some real freaks there in Chang Vests ,sorry but i sit outside and chuckle on Bike Week.,best week of the year.thumbsup.gif

Real Truckers run Nissan and Toyota, the rest are for Pussy Whipped. Foodland Sin City is an education..Im sure im not alone in people watching , some real freaks there in Chang Vests ,sorry but i sit outside and chuckle on Bike Week.,best week of the year.thumbsup.gif

For someone who hates trucks you sure spend a lot of time commenting on them.

BTW just saw the aftermath of one of your civic fanboys on the way home park it at the crest of the Rama 9 bridge and decide he couldn't take it anymore.....long way down

Like Mosquitoes You learn to live with them.Im not a Honda Fan either.My Watch costs more than my Wifes Accord, i just enjoy a bleat like You Jim., and Yes My Family drive more expensive Cars n SUV s than Me. When You get Older Ego doest matter anymore,its nice to see the Young Ones ego is the same as mine was once.ENJOY..thumbsup.gif .........

Like Mosquitoes You learn to live with them.Im not a Honda Fan either.My Watch costs more than my Wifes Accord, i just enjoy a bleat like You Jim., and Yes My Family drive more expensive Cars n SUV s than Me. When You get Older Ego doest matter anymore,its nice to see the Young Ones ego is the same as mine was once.ENJOY..thumbsup.gif .........

Define young

Archived