Newbie saying high

happydude303

Happy dude,just curious,how much does your girlfriend weigh,and what is her height.

If you're trying to sniff out whereustay, you need to ask about sweating as well.

Yeah ,forgot the sweating teacher,op is she a teacher,does she sweat much,not sure i would want to sniff him out to much though lathered in bodily fluids,mostly his own.

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hard to get work? you think any thai without any special qualifications can just go to the uk without the right visa and just get a job?

Nice try and nope, but when they marry a UK national, get their visa and passport, they can work any one of a number of low level jobs without any special qualifications and earn at least 10x what they were here. Heck, the entire job market is then open to them if they work at it. Is it here to non-Thais? I won't mention the ability to buy land and houses, be able to vote and have free healthcare as it's out of the scope of this thread.

Op, things ARE settled here, probably more so than they have been in years. And it's hard to get a job as many trades are closed off to non-Thais, not that you'd want to earn a Thai wage anyway. Save money there, do a TEFL course and supplement savings with teaching job when you return.

hard to get work? you think any thai without any special qualifications can just go to the uk without the right visa and just get a job?

Nice try and nope, but when they marry a UK national, get their visa and passport, they can work any one of a number of low level jobs without any special qualifications and earn at least 10x what they were here. Heck, the entire job market is then open to them if they work at it. Is it here to non-Thais? I won't mention the ability to buy land and houses, be able to vote and have free healthcare as it's out of the scope of this thread.

We pitty falang we... it is all soooooo unfair.... and nobody told us nothing about it before we came to live here... wacko.pngshock1.gif

We pitty falang we... it is all soooooo unfair.... and nobody told us nothing about it before we came to live here... wacko.pngshock1.gif

It could be worse. You might be a DJ looking for work!biggrin.png

and youre not married to a thai national. so what have you got to offer thailand that they should make it easy for you to move in an start work?

Hi all I'm Andy form the UK

Hello Andrew. My name is Andrew, too.

You sound very young.

Forget about living and working in Thailand.

Just come here with a bit of cash ... bang lots of girls ... and have fun.

You won't need to pay for the girls. At your age, everything is free. Enjoy!

Its important to read the whole post before making a reply..

The original question was:

at The beginning of this year she can her again on a six month tourist visa which is all most up :( so with all what's going on in Thailand what do you think my chances of getting my stupidly hard boarder control here to extend it until things settle down in Thailand

The OP has strangely forgotten his original query along with the rest of the responses.

To answer the OP - no, UKBA will not grant an extension of stay to the general visit visa.

The OP should be in the Visas to Other Countries section, surely?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I think you guys are going on about something else indeed to my first post , I know it's hard to get work out there , as the Thai people keep most jobs for them selfs which in some ways I wish England did then we would not have millions of Europeans coming to England not to mention all the people from the Middle East and South Africa but hay it does suck that they think you need a degree to get even a simple job like insurance related work it any thing office based. I spent 10 years in a big top end claims department in the uk dealing with millions if pounds and hay I've got no degree and now I'm just a poor old builder , so my plans still stands save save save then build home and try and figure out a business venture and yes I have a few year to work that one out it maybe I'll just win the lottery in England which a bigger then Thai lottery lol

I think you guys are going on about something else indeed to my first post , I know it's hard to get work out there , as the Thai people keep most jobs for them selfs which in some ways I wish England did then we would not have millions of Europeans coming to England not to mention all the people from the Middle East and South Africa but hay it does suck that they think you need a degree to get even a simple job like insurance related work it any thing office based. I spent 10 years in a big top end claims department in the uk dealing with millions if pounds and hay I've got no degree and now I'm just a poor old builder , so my plans still stands save save save then build home and try and figure out a business venture and yes I have a few year to work that one out it maybe I'll just win the lottery in England which a bigger then Thai lottery lol

what jobs in thailand are you qualified for that thais keep for them SELFS?

There is poverty everywhere. How many people are sleeping rough in London? Did you know that the beggars you see in Thailand are imported from other countries? A truck drops them off and they beg for the day. It's big business.

How many people are sleeping rough in London? 6000 or 7000?

You could have come here and got advice. Instead you wanted to tell us about the Thailand you imagine. You insult the older generation by calling us sick old perverts. Most of us know a lot about WWII and you insulted us with fairy tales about things that never happened and never would have happened.

When you want advice you would be best served to be humble and ask for help. If you want to insult well that's a different thing altogether.

Excuse me mr know it all I came on here and ask a few question a got nothing but the typical forum people giving all sorts of crazy advice and then people insulting my country, I have said I don't now it all about Thailand but I have seen poverty like I've never seen before and a few of you pretend it does not exists ok Thailand which is crazy maybe I isn't see all I see spending time in Bangkok in the north and east and down south , for the four times I was out there and maybe I didn't see the greed of a government that did care about any of the poor people so I'm sorry and apologise to all you people that are what I've heard being called as Mr Thailand lmao and it makes me laugh all of you keyboard warriors just waiting to start abuse people but I'm sure face to face you be like a pussy cat love Andy :)

There is poverty everywhere. How many people are sleeping rough in London? Did you know that the beggars you see in Thailand are imported from other countries? A truck drops them off and they beg for the day. It's big business.

How many people are sleeping rough in London? 6000 or 7000?

You could have come here and got advice. Instead you wanted to tell us about the Thailand you imagine. You insult the older generation by calling us sick old perverts. Most of us know a lot about WWII and you insulted us with fairy tales about things that never happened and never would have happened.

When you want advice you would be best served to be humble and ask for help. If you want to insult well that's a different thing altogether.

Excuse me mr know it all I came on here and ask a few question a got nothing but the typical forum people giving all sorts of crazy advice and then people insulting my country, I have said I don't now it all about Thailand but I have seen poverty like I've never seen before and a few of you pretend it does not exists ok Thailand which is crazy maybe I isn't see all I see spending time in Bangkok in the north and east and down south , for the four times I was out there and maybe I didn't see the greed of a government that did care about any of the poor people so I'm sorry and apologise to all you people that are what I've heard being called as Mr Thailand lmao and it makes me laugh all of you keyboard warriors just waiting to start abuse people but I'm sure face to face you be like a pussy cat love Andy smile.png

Someone from The UK calling themselves 'DUDE'! Oh deary deary me!

It funny I've had a quite a few private message from people today am saying high and giving good advice and just being friendly and decent but a few have said beware as there are people on here that just like to insult and think they now it all I think there right :) now let's all be friends and look forward to the future

Ten years in insurance high end and roofing which I'm lead to believe I would not be able to do ps experience far out ways a degree but that's my opinion. But like I say I need a business out there not a job . And I don't mean a bar or club or anything like that

Ten years in insurance high end and roofing which I'm lead to believe I would not be able to do ps experience far out ways a degree but that's my opinion. But like I say I need a business out there not a job . And I don't mean a bar or club or anything like that

you would work roofing for the wages paid in thailand? lol. and how would you work in insurance without proficiency in spoken and written thai? you cant even spell english properly! and again, for thai wages? and you can have a business provided you satisfy thailand's requirements.

you would work roofing for the wages paid in thailand? lol. and how would you work in insurance without proficiency in spoken and written thai? you cant even spell english properly! and again, for thai wages?

and you can have a business provided you satisfy thailand's

requirements.

Why would I want to work on the roof tops or in insurance are you some sort of tool the heat in Thailand would kill most western people in mid april and may if you read the above it had no mention of me wanting to do this I stated that is what I'm qualified in where you have got that from I don't now please now crawl back under you rock thanks

From my understanding I could not own a business in Thailand and I would need a partner, I.E my wife or Thai friend but be sure if I do decide to do this I will contact you lol and would not think of speaking to a solicitor who has expertise in this filed dumb arse

I've notice that some if you that will not be named seem to give negotiable and talk a lot of old man shit in here then looking at the age of some of you that does not surprise me please feel free be as grumpy and cantankerous as you feel and when I come back maybe we can meet up and continue this conversation over a beer and if be very happy to meet some of you I buy the drinks

you would work roofing for the wages paid in thailand? lol. and how would you work in insurance without proficiency in spoken and written thai? you cant even spell english properly! and again, for thai wages?

and you can have a business provided you satisfy thailand's

requirements.

Why would I want to work on the roof tops or in insurance are you some sort of tool the heat in Thailand would kill most western people in mid april and may if you read the above it had no mention of me wanting to do this I stated that is what I'm qualified in where you have got that from I don't now please now crawl back under you rock thanks

so youre qualified for work you wont do. so tell me again why thailand needs you?

From my understanding I could not own a business in Thailand and I would need a partner, I.E my wife or Thai friend but be sure if I do decide to do this I will contact you lol and would not think of speaking to a solicitor who has expertise in this filed dumb arse

so get a partner. preferrably one who can spell

I never said Thailand need me please please stop seeing things that are not there , Thailand does need me but hay does England need every person from the arse end of Europe or the shit holes in the Middle East but yet we have them at least if I'm there it will be with my Thai lady and her family and my Thai friends I just fancy living in Thailand but as I've stated many Many times I would like to have a business ......seen as I run my own roofing business here I don't think I could go back to working for some one else unless it was a job that was doing good for the people but that will not the pay the bills

Edited by happydude303

I never said Thailand need me please please stop seeing things that are not there , Thailand does need me but hay does England need every person from the arse end of Europe or the shit holes in the Middle East but yet we have them at least if I'm there it will be with my Thai lady and her family and my Thai friends I just fancy living in Thailand but as I've stated many Many times I would like to have a business ......seen as I run my own roofing business here I don't think I could go back to working for some one else unless it was a job that was doing good for the people but that will not the bills pay the bills

well denigrating thailand for not offering to accomadate your choice of lifestyles when you decide that you want to live in their country is not going to get you far. just because your country does silly things is hardly reason to expect other countries should do the same

Mate you are still finding things to bang on about what are not there for some reason you got it into you tiny little walnut of a brain that I think Thailand should be like England but f you read what I said a while ago . I stated that Thailand has it right with the way they do things with regard to work for outsiders so please out you head in the fridge bang the door really hard whilst your head is in place and cool down

Trust me I've seen the poverty people living in tin huts with nothing and I've seen the rich people as well but yes I'm no expert on Thailand and if all your country's are so good then why does every man and his dog want to get into little old England hummm

i wouldnt live in england on a bet!

Mate you are still finding things to bang on about what are not there for some reason you got it into you tiny little walnut of a brain that I think Thailand should be like England but f you read what I said a while ago . I stated that Thailand has it right with the way they do things with regard to work for outsiders so please out you head in the fridge bang the door really hard whilst your head is in place and cool down

i recommend you quit the name calling . youre new here so you deserve some slack.