How To Get These Back To Uk

agsnowdon

Hey all :D

Whilst on my visa run to Mae Sai I saw 2 great DVD box sets that contained about 100 discs in each, as you can imagine the boxes for these sets were great elaborate boxes and really good packaging and I imagine the dimensions of these boxes were about H 50cm W 30cm D 12cm.

So if you can imagine if I brought 2 of these and tried to get them in my suitcase when I return home in a few months I won't be getting much else in there either.

How could I get these back to UK safely? I have come up with a couple of Ideas but wondering if there will be restrictions on both of them and am looking for your input.

Scenario

1) I could pack both the box sets (with the DVDs inside) in a box big enough to hold them both and then go to my local post office and send them home.

But would I have to pay customs anything would they arrive OK?

Scenario

2) Take the DVD's out of their box sets and put them in my suitcase along with the other 100 DVDs I have already purchased and just send the box sets back to UK without the DVDs inside.

I have left Thailand before with a good plenty of DVDs in my suitcase but nothing on the lines of 300 would that be a problem?

Or do you have any suggestions?

Cheers

Ash :o

Edited by agsnowdon