Hospital in CM with the most recent X-Rays equipment?

Mitker

Hi,

I'm looking for an hospital in CM with most recent X-Rays equipment.

Thanks if you have any info about it (or them).

Note: Simple question. I keep the post short to avoid the "why do you..", "why don't you.." replies and stay focused

Depends on what type of "x-rays" you want, but in general University hospital -- also known as Suan Dok/Maharaj -- which you can access as a private patient via Sripat Hospital. They both use the same equipment. CM Ram also has state of the art-equipment, but sometimes sends their patients over to Suan Dok/Sripat. It really depends what part of your body you want imaged and with what technology.

• Like 1

Agreed with the above:

McCormick has MRI technology that is less than two years old, RAM has MRI and a Siemens CT 64 slice machine - CT scanners are in place at Suan Doc and RAM, perhaps if the OP is a little more specific?,

Thank you for all these interesting answers and sorry for the minimalist information provided (seen too many posters picking details to derail a tread to nowhere).

But I understand the need for more so here it comes:

My case is quite simple. I need to get some chest (and possibly abdominal) examination X-R.

I know that the technology has evolved allowing for lower and lower exposure during these examinations, and I'm just looking for the (most) recent ones.

Indeed, as a teenager, I received already a significant exposure due to a specific X-R treatment in the chest area. Due to this, I don't want to add unnecessarily to the bill and would like to stay on the safe side.

Thanks again for these answers.

Thank you for all these interesting answers and sorry for the minimalist information provided (seen too many posters picking details to derail a tread to nowhere).

But I understand the need for more so here it comes:

My case is quite simple. I need to get some chest (and possibly abdominal) examination X-R.

I know that the technology has evolved allowing for lower and lower exposure during these examinations, and I'm just looking for the (most) recent ones.

Indeed, as a teenager, I received already a significant exposure due to a specific X-R treatment in the chest area. Due to this, I don't want to add unnecessarily to the bill and would like to stay on the safe side.

Thanks again for these answers.

I suggest you head over to Sriphat Hospital - as a part of trying to diagnose some gastrointestinal issues about one year ago, I was having my abdomen x-rayed weekly over six weeks and was assured that the dosage was sufficiently low level to avoid all problems you've described.

• Like 1