Two Indians Drugged and robbed at Central Pattaya Hotel

webfact

"Police later inspected the room and found used condoms ........ which were taken away for analysis."

Eeew. bah.gif

"...and many cans of beer which were taken away for analysis."

Edited by MMarlow

It's been a while since we have had Indians with multiple ladies sharing a bed getting robbed. Good to see they are back on formsmile.png

"...with multiple ladies sharing a bed getting robbed."

Or multiple ladyboys hiding under the shared bed getting robbed.

Bang-04-300x225.jpg

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/654459-another-under-the-bed-theft-from-indian-tourist-reported-to-pattaya-police/

Edited by Suradit69

same same but not even different. It's always (in these reports) Indians, there's always two of them and it's always Pattaya. I'm beginning to think the roll out exactly the same report every 4 or 5 months...

The drinking continued inside the room and they consumed copious amounts of Beer. One of the victims did notice that one of the women was placing something inside the cans of beer but it was too late and the two men were rendered unconscious.

8 small empty cans - copious amounts?

The drinking continued inside the room and they consumed copious amounts of Beer. One of the victims did notice that one of the women was placing something inside the cans of beer but it was too late and the two men were rendered unconscious.

This was including the wining and dining in the restaurant, as I read it. Maybe the report should have made it clearer by adding 'all told' after 'beer'. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to just refer to the in-room drinking - or maybe it does - anyway it was enough.

Now, after that little preamble around the room, used condoms suggest that they weren't drugged/drunk enough to perform, and there may be some alien DNA swilling about outside. And I'd bet one million baht to one that someone in the hotel restaurant knew these ladies/ladyboys or whoever, but is keeping shtum because he/she has been paid off to keep quiet.

Was that my quote/post. If you want to make me look like an idiot and not yourself then post my entire response and not just a snipet. What I posted and you are contributing to me was a cut and paste from the OP.

This was including the wining and dining in the restaurant, as I read it. Maybe the report should have made it clearer by adding 'all told' after 'beer'. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to just refer to the in-room drinking - or maybe it does - anyway it was enough.

Now, after that little preamble around the room, used condoms suggest that they weren't drugged/drunk enough to perform, and there may be some alien DNA swilling about outside. And I'd bet one million baht to one that someone in the hotel restaurant knew these ladies/ladyboys or whoever, but is keeping shtum because he/she has been paid off to keep quiet.

He took a snipet from my post and tried to say it was my entire post.

Was that my quote/post. If you want to make me look like an idiot and not yourself then post my entire response and not just a snipet. What I posted and you are contributing to me was a cut and paste from the OP.

Apologies, I was meaning to comment on original post, not specifically your post

It's been a while since we have had Indians with multiple ladies sharing a bed getting robbed. Good to see they are back on formsmile.png

"...with multiple ladies sharing a bed getting robbed."

Or multiple ladyboys hiding under the shared bed getting robbed.

Bang-04-300x225.jpg

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/654459-another-under-the-bed-theft-from-indian-tourist-reported-to-pattaya-police/

Haha that old trick has been around for many years. Happened to a friend of mine up in Chiang Mai. Was drunk walking home, and picked up / was picked up by a ladyboy. Made the classic mistake

of going to the room of the ladyboy. Afterwards he picked up his pants from the floor next to the bed to him the ladyboy. Then discovered most of the money had been taken out. At this point he had started to sober up, and thought it was impossible. Said he leaned over to look under the bed

and there was a pair of eyes staring back at him. A big fight broke out which he won. This guy was

from Oz, and pretty tough. I told him he was lucky the ladyboys did not carve him up with straight razors...........

Given the prominence with which Indians figure in Pattaya crime stories, I am astounded any

of them show up here. These news stories must make it back to India..

Indians carry only cash with them when they travel, maybe they can't get credit cards at home.

The working girls knows this so they're an easy target .