Paying your bank to allow you to deposit your money – will you do it?

Providing services for free???????? just like paying 150 or 180 Baht to draw money from a Thai ATM with your foreign debit card.

what part of "not a welfare institution providing services for free" is it you don't understand? huh.png

your futile attempt to portray them as a legitimate and ethical business enterprise is no better than putting lipstick on a pigbah.gif

"Fraud As a Business Model"

Banks won't change until we follow the law and take "prompt corrective action." Banks that committed widespread fraud should be placed in receivership. Bank of America was cited by William K. Black and L. Randall Wray in their October 2010 post as the place to start, and I agree.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/janet-tavakoli/fraud-as-a-business-model_b_950806.html

your bùllshìt attempt that i ever mentioned "ethical" in context with "banks" is futile.

and "futile" as well as "ridiculous" and "irrelevant" are the tags that apply to 99% of your postings where financial matters are discussed.

5 years and you have learned nothing but keep on negating reality Naam%20fin%2080.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon SheungWan is related to Ben Shalom Bernanke

You reckon that the world is going to end and we should keep our money under the mattress. When you have studied a little and can do a little bit more than cut and paste, please do give Ben or me a call.

deposit (5000$ say) 160000 baht across clearing zones in a thai bank and they will hit you for 180 baht. take it out again and they will hit you again.

'Hit you'? You mean 'charge you'. When you use banking services how much exactly would you like them to 'hit you' for? Let's not forget, for 20 baht on top of that 180 baht, it could be better spent on a massage.

deposit (5000$ say) 160000 baht across clearing zones in a thai bank and they will hit you for 180 baht. take it out again and they will hit you again.

'Hit you'? You mean 'charge you'. When you use banking services how much exactly would you like them to 'hit you' for? Let's not forget, for 20 baht on top of that 180 baht, it could be better spent on a massage.

and for an additional fistful of Baht you are hit with a sort of... kinda... happy ending.

lately i was hit with a 40 Baht parking fee unsure.png

Well at least in the UK they haven't yet started charging for depositing cash into your own account just because you happen to be in a different part of the country!

I much prefer UK banking terms to those in Thailand.