MH370 families raise funds to find 'whistleblower'

Lite Beer

CIA knows and it's likely there would be another snowden or wikileak not to long.

if thailand was also involved, as is suspected, those $5m would certainly be a temptation to tell the truth

• Like 1

There was a standing reward of 25 million dollars from the US government for Bin Laden and no one ever responded to it. He was found by electronic surveillance and because one of his close associates made a mistake. There was also the promise of immediate sanctuary in the US, identity change and protection by the CIA. Ten years and no one collected the reward - no one came forward.

Due to religious fervor, if the plane is in a terrorist friendly nation a reward probably won't do any good. That's where I guess it is, too. The captain was a sympathizer and was upset with the current Malaysian government. No debris has been found after 3 months - it just vanished.

There was a standing reward of 25 million dollars from the US government for Bin Laden and no one ever responded to it. He was found by electronic surveillance and because one of his close associates made a mistake. There was also the promise of immediate sanctuary in the US, identity change and protection by the CIA. Ten years and no one collected the reward - no one came forward.

Due to religious fervor, if the plane is in a terrorist friendly nation a reward probably won't do any good. That's where I guess it is, too. The captain was a sympathizer and was upset with the current Malaysian government. No debris has been found after 3 months - it just vanished.

THAT is the thing that doesn't make sense to me; since this plane had some 250 Seats on board; all made of 'flotation-type" materials - and I, for one, find it extremely suspicious that not even ONE of these floating pieces of airplane-seats has NOT come to the surface anywhere . . . . . . These floating cushions are very easily identifiable and surely IF this plane crashed in some ocean, some of these cushions MUST have been able to float to the surface ! ! It would only take 1 of these to confirm that this plane crashed into the water, yet nothing has been spotted by anyone: this is highly unlikely.

Edited by jaapfries
  • Like 2

The Americans, the Israeli's, the Brits, Diego Garcia - this "conspiracy theory" has been "out there" for quite some while now. It begs the question, if the plane is there, or being held in a "terrorist friendly country", what is/ has been the fate of the passengers and crew? They would have to be released at some time in the future, or permanently silenced . . .

The "Reward MH370" campaign launches on fundraising website Indiegogo and aims to raise at least $5 million "to encourage a whistleblower to come forward with information", the families said in a press release.

Unfortunately it will probably bring forward a bunch of (to put it nicely) conspiracy theorists who have inside information on sightings of UFOs & aliens from Mars surrounding the plane at take off or maybe they know of super secret CIA involvement ... oh wait.

CIA knows and it's likely there would be another snowden or wikileak not to long.

if thailand was also involved, as is suspected, those $5m would certainly be a temptation to tell the truth

"if thailand was also involved, as is suspected,..."

Do you want the check/cheque made out to you or to "cash?"

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

I guess there's nothing new under the sun. Over half a decade ago there was the famous 'Stardust' disappearance in South America. A plane inexplicably goes missing and conspiracy theories abound. Political machinations, suspicious passengers, even alien abduction (all sound familiar?) and ultimately it came down to the mundane.... human/systems error, the plane crashed into the Andes and nature covered everything up.

I think in time this will prove to be the case here too.

I have not been following as closely as I was but even now I still believe that I have heard nobody speaking about the cargo manifest. The one thing that sticks out like dogs nuts and nobody is mentioning it???????????

• Like 1

How meny times must a friend of have to tell the papers the airport police , that on the night the plane went missing he was awoke buy a loud noise he said was defiantly jet engines flying low over his house , he lives in ban phi near rayong post code 21160 ,he as acid the engine as they came over his house increased in power as he thought it was going to crash ,but went higher and higher till it went out of hearing He is convinced it was the MH 370 plane but no one as contacted him buy phone or e mail How knows it might have been the plane There spending millions looking out to sea and it could very easily have landed on one of a dozen air fields left after the war

How meny times must a friend of have to tell the papers the airport police , that on the night the plane went missing he was awoke buy a loud noise he said was defiantly jet engines flying low over his house , he lives in ban phi near rayong post code 21160 ,he as acid the engine as they came over his house increased in power as he thought it was going to crash ,but went higher and higher till it went out of hearing He is convinced it was the MH 370 plane but no one as contacted him buy phone or e mail How knows it might have been the plane There spending millions looking out to sea and it could very easily have landed on one of a dozen air fields left after the war

Or of course its a military aircraft on approach to U-tapo, there are plenty which land there both Thai and US ;)

THAT is the thing that doesn't make sense to me; since this plane had some 250 Seats on board; all made of 'flotation-type" materials - and I, for one, find it extremely suspicious that not even ONE of these floating pieces of airplane-seats has NOT come to the surface anywhere . . . . . . These floating cushions are very easily identifiable and surely IF this plane crashed in some ocean, some of these cushions MUST have been able to float to the surface ! ! It would only take 1 of these to confirm that this plane crashed into the water, yet nothing has been spotted by anyone: this is highly unlikely.

Maybe you don't understand how search missions work.

1) The Indian Ocean is VAST!

2) How can anyone identify 1 specific type of REALLY small (seat cushion) debris from all the OTHER crap littering the Indian Ocean (there is a LOT)!

3) You are not even considering that they may not even be in the right search area yet.

I am all up for listening to other people theories - if they make at LEAST a little bit of COMMON SENSE.

Look, I am sure someone here was in the Navy and will chime in and say how HARD it is to spot a single pillow floating among waves, or floating in a pile of rubbish a couple miles big (from all the other floating rubbish that has accumulated over the years).

• 3 weeks later...

I still find it very difficult to understand how a plane as big as a 777 can just vanish. All the satellites and technology available and still its able to happen. I hope there is some closure for the families that lost friends and loved ones.