Why are there so many unpleasant remarks posted on TV?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One reason I guess, disappointment with their life, which age has a lot to do with it.

Generally, a lot of people as they get older are disappointed with what they haven't achieved and resent others who have done better.

We see the same old names popping up with negative, sarcastic replys here on TV.

We describe them as 'grumpy old men'.

I assume most of these guys live on their own.

Or with a plain, dull, low maintenance , older women.

Whose only saving grace might be she can take her teeth out.

Probably estranged from society and their family with no one to reign them in or advise them to see a Psychiatrist.

Sarcasm on TV? Where?

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Rooo
  • Like 2

I won't classify anyone else but I'm just a cranky, cantankerous, crotchety old fart who just sometimes loses it when reading some of the inane and utterly stupid posts, some of which, I'm sure, I post myself!

What others say and do is a projection of their own reality. Welcome to your reality.

There is an element of truth in that statement.

Often, what we accuse others of, we have been quilty of, in the past, ourselves.

What others say and do is a projection of their own reality. Welcome to your reality.

There is an element of truth in that statement.

Often, what we accuse others of, we have been quilty of, in the past, ourselves.

There are some who privately acknowledge via PM their abusive statements are not a true reflection of their beliefs/opinions.

However, have a look at an interesting analysis of behaviour below.

http://www.theewc.org/content/resources/prejudice.and.group.focused.enmity./

OP you ask "Why are there so many unpleasant remarks posted on TV?"....AND then you proceed to post an unpleasant remark about "old" people. So who's calling the kettle Black. ...Going to take a wild guess here ....Your young, uneducated, achieved nothing in your life, have no prospects.....generally you're a young loser with nothing better to do than disrespect your elders!

Get a life!w00t.gif

And it's started,, here we go ,let the nasty comments begin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

There are so many unpleasant remarks because there are so many unpleasant posters these days. Too many times now people ask a reasonable question which I thought this type of forum was for only to be caned for it wub.png

Agree totally

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

OP: Why do you feel the need to start a whole THREAD containing nothing than unpleasant remarks? Which of the issues you wrote about would describe YOU best?

P.S.: Oh... just remembered... might be the missing ladyboy experience???

• Like 1

Coots and cranks I call them ... too many drugs and too much alcohol over the years ... not enough vigorous exercise to produce those brain endorphins... mild to serious depression accompanied by irritability and anxiety (very common)... worn out brain receptor sites for serotonin and dopamine ... or just not enough of these two chemical neurotransmitters circulating in the brain - and not taking prescription drugs to help this problem... any or all of which produces a pissy crabby outlook and attitude - delivered projectile vomiting style to everything on TV...

• Like 1

I have not read all the posts, but I will after this post. My guess is that there are many unpleasant and possibly bored people that post on TV, but to be fair there are some posters that offer well thought out reply's and thoughts.

I have not read all the posts, but I will after this post. My guess is that there are many unpleasant and possibly bored people that post on TV, but to be fair there are some posters that offer well thought out reply's and thoughts.

especially the one's you didn't take time to read ;)