Repair Fagor appliances

mikejphuket

The kitchen in my house has a Fagor dishwasher that has started flooding and pouring water on the floor. I understand that the Fagor company in Spain is out of business; there is still some sort of Fagor office in BKK that has given me the contact for a technician in Phuket. The guy has been here 3 times, changed a pricey circuit board and still the same problem. Anyone out there had any luck with Fagor servicing?

Thank you.

Probably not going to be Fagor specific and doubtful to be honest if it needs to be but Keehin on the bypass has a few decent techs that would be able to sort that out. You'd have to go along with a basic descriptions of the problem and a couple of pictures and a map to your location and I bet they'd be able to come and take a look for you.

Probably not going to be Fagor specific and doubtful to be honest if it needs to be but Keehin on the bypass has a few decent techs that would be able to sort that out. You'd have to go along with a basic descriptions of the problem and a couple of pictures and a map to your location and I bet they'd be able to come and take a look for you.

Thank you- will pay them a visit

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...