A thai dinner

troglodyke

was sitting across from 7 drinking my newly purchased meiji. black suv pulls up in front of me. 30s something wife gets out, husband comes around from drivers side. husband say kweetio, wife says jok. wife goes 20 meters to left to own table at jok vendor. husband goes 20 meters to right to own table at kweetio vendor, sits facing away from where car parked. me finishes meij and walks away. i had chicken rice previously across the road.

Edited by troglodyke

I saw a dog today.

Thankfully it wasn't copulating and your grandson hadn't just been born,

edit; I would love to explain that with the joke, because it is a good one.....but now I guess most get the reference anyway.

Edited by Seastallion

Really OP, is it any different to wife wants McD's, husband wants KFC....drive through both dive-throughs, go and eat? That they eat 50 metres apart really makes no difference if the couple are at that stage of their relationship that they don't feel the need to eat what the other is eating when you consider Thai takeaways.

But if they were in the village,they would all sit down and share numerous small dishes,with much chatter,i can only conclude the op is in Bangkok or another big city,not traditional Thai behavouir regarding eating,maybe that's what the op was getting at,or maybe not.

Anything else happened to you today,stubbed a toe prehaps,or saw a cloud in the sky?

yeah it is well know that thai visa is the sole preserve of misfits, perverts, degenerate deviants and their ilk, but when you just come on here and post about your dinner experience and then be accused of toe stubbing by some one you don't know from Adam, that takes the cakes sad.pngfacepalm.gif

we wont even mention clouds in the sky.

Edited by troglodyke

I think they saw a farang with dark shoes, black socks and shorts, and thought they'd better surround him to prepare to defend themselves.

black suv is preferred by these type who see themselves as defending things, so yes you could be right. guy fitted the model but was in civilian clothes. even she could have been too.

but while he was seated looking away she was seated facing 7 so could be covertly watching the farang. you cant be too careful.you never know what could have been in my milk containerermm.gifunsure.pngcrying.gif

Edited by troglodyke

Anything else happened to you today,stubbed a toe prehaps,or saw a cloud in the sky?

yeah it is well know that thai visa is the sole preserve of misfits, perverts, degenerate deviants and their ilk, but when you just come on here and post about your dinner experience and then be accused of toe stubbing by some one you don't know from Adam, that takes the cakes sad.pngfacepalm.gif

we wont even mention clouds in the sky.

Wow,you seem a bit uptight op,if you are so easily offended,posting here could end up with you having a nervous breakdown.

kweetio ?.

<Thai language removed> guay dtiaao naam noodle soup
Edited by metisdead
Thai language edited out of post. This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.